Chp 8: Surviving First Night With My Husband-to-be

I Never Really Loved You From The Start, or did I??

[ Thank you for waiting my special readers. Here's the continuation of the chapter 7. Hope you love this next chapter :))) ]

 

and ohh, do check my newest story entitled "Little Miss Pure Lips' Stolen Kiss"  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/555923/little-miss-pure-lips-stolen-kiss-2ne1-bigbang-daragon-fantasy-romance-topbom

 

 

 

“AHAHAHAHAHA!” laughter filled the whole house.

 

“Can you stop laughing? It’s been an hour since that happened!”

 

“It’s just I can’t forget your face when you ran and grabbed a banana!! And you even threatened to hurt me with it.” he’s been making fun of me for an hour and a half already. “Poor defenceless me against you with a deadly banana. AHAHAHAHAHA!!” There he goes again laughing his gastro intestinal track out. “Well you can’t blame me.”

 

“Yes, I can! If you should have just rang the doorbell then everything would have been fine and dandy.”

 

Wipes some tears “Hey I never knew someone already lives here.”

 

My eyes turned into slits, sending imaginary daggers into his skull. While he giving me his innocent smile. “Well I’m not buying it. You should be thankful mom called awhile ago and confirmed that you’re someone you’re supposed to be or else you would have ended in a can as a dog food.”

 

“Then, I would like to say thank you.”

 

I turned to him “Could you please wipe that stupid smile of yours?”

 

“I could, I mean I would as an exchange for the lovely lady’s name.” he slightly bowed while extending his hand slightly, and looking at me with a smile. Like the thing they do to a girl mostly in western countries.

 

I smiled shyly and slightly turned away. He gave a delightful smile. I batted my eyelashes like a birds wing aiming to fly. Then suddenly I dropped all the flirtiness, and said “My ” in a monotone before standing up and heading for the kitchen. He just gave me an annoyed smile.

 

“I’m your fiancé right?”

 

“Unfortunately that’s what they’re trying to stab on my brain, so yes, you are. Let’s just go to sleep.”

 

“So where will I be sleeping?”

 

“As you see, there is just one room open and the other rooms are lock. Before you even ask, the keys are with the house keeper that only comes here twice a week to maintain the house.”

 

“When is she coming then?”

 

“Dunno, there’s no permanent schedule. So well have to wait until she comes back.”  I shouted from the kitchen, I decided grab a glass of water before heading to my bedroom. Everything that happened caused me to lose my appetite.

 

He slowly turned his head, like on those horror movies, acting as if I’ve said something atrocious. He then covered his body with his arms as though his . Made me chuckle. “I barely know you and I have to protect my chastity. We aren’t married yet and were not even sure if were even getting married.”

 

“We’re not getting married okay. I’m going to find a way.”

 

For a second something flashed in his eyes but I didn’t quite catch it. “Okay, okay, I know you only want my body, but I’m not sharing a bed with you.” He crossed his arm across his chest, stubbornly.

 

“We’re not going to share, you’ll be sleeping on the floor.”

 

“WHAT?!” I just turned and gave a triumphant smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I gave myself a convincing smiled as the whole day’s event flashed from my memory. *sigh* Are my parents okay, I’m sure they’re very disappointed. *sigh* I guess it serves them right. But still?! *sigh*

 

“What’s with the sighing sessions?”

 

“Huh? Nothing, I just uhh… how is it going down there?”

 

“Really fun, it’s been a long time since I’ve had my bonding time with the dusts and dirt. Were having quite a party down here.”

 

I just chuckled “ohh really?”

 

“But for some odd reason your floor feels hard. I don’t know why.” He stood up beside my bed looking down at me while wearing my clothes. Because of the banana stabbing incident that made his shirt all sticky he has to change, but unfortunately his clothes are drenched wet for when they fell on the pond. He’s now wearing my pink pig t shirt and pink flying pig printed pjms while holding a stuff bunny on one arm. I gave a sinister laugh, revenge is sweeter than candy.

 

“Okay the floor shockingly turned out to be hard, so what do you want me to do, little girl?”

 

“I want you to scoot over.”

 

“What? NO!” I spread my arms and legs out, marking my territory.

 

“Move or I’ll lie on you.”

 

“N.O. whatever you say, I won’t change my mind. And you have to protect your chastity right?”

 

“From whom? From you?” he leaned down putting his arm on the both sides of my head he’s too close. He’s eyes are seeing through my eyes, so intense. He leaned closer, and closer, and closer, ever so SLOWLY! Waaah! He is doing thin on purpose; he’s teasing me no doubt. I mean if he’s going to kiss me why does he have to make me all nervous and giving me mini heart attack.

 

Wait! What in the world did I just say?! Let me get this straight. I do not like the thought of him kissing me nor making me all giddy. Or do I? *mental slap*

 

I took me all my will power to just stop my eyes from closing shut. I mean hello? It would be too obvious. But my eyes have its mind of its own! 

 

Good thing he stopped. About 4 inches gap between our faces. I just stared at him with a flushed face, I can feel it on my cheeks. Beads of sweat ran down the side of my face.

 

Slowly he revealed a smile, showing sheer amusement. “You know you’re really stubborn and you look really funny,  you're eyes are turning into slits, ready to burst your eye balls out!” he laughes and snatched the pillow from my lifeless hands and lied on the floor. I snapped back to reality and about to say something but was quickly cut off.

 

“…and you're really cute up close.”

 

I was shock by what he said, I mean I’ve heard a lot of more genuine-sounding complements from other people saying I’m extremely gorgeous, but never did my heart skipped a beat by just a simple phrase. I quickly turned and flipped my covers to look down from the edge of the bed.

 

I was shocked to see those brown eyes looking back at me, he just smiled, never did I realise how charming would his smile be with those eye smiles.

 

gdragon-shares-an-adorable-childhood-pho

 

I swiftly lied back. How does he make me feel this way?! How is he so good at making my heart skip beats? Omona, what if my brain had it's aftershock after what happened a while ago.

 

I stared to hurl my head on the pillows. Making loud sound from the bed.

 

“Hey what are you doing?”

 

“None of your business.” I’m just bringing myself back to my senses.

 

When I got tired from turning and rolling and head banging, I inhaled exhaled “What am I doing with my life?” I tiredly asked myself. “I’m holding my mini rebellion against my parents. I’m sleeping in a room with my fiancé who’s making me go crazy.”

 

“Huh, what? I think, I heard something.”

 

“Shaddap!” I slightly raised my voice so that he could hear me clearly. “I don’t even know how they made me agree to this stupidity.” I whispered to myself.

 

“I’m Jiyo--“

 

“Im going to sleep.  Just turn the lights off.” I turned to my side, my head still full of thoughts. I closed my eyes shut. I wish I could hold on to something.

 

Mom & Dad…

 

I soon slipped to dreamland as a single tear from my eye to my white fluffy pillow.

 

…Rina…