AM 5

Always Me

Hyunseung was walking the hallway of the school straight to the Maths class that he will have with Junhyung. But, because Junhyung and Doojoon have basketball tournament for a week at the other side of Seoul, Hyunseung and Yoseob been left by their boyfriends. He was turning at a corner when he bump into someone that makes that someone's books fall down.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I was careless." Hyunseung said and pick up the book.

"Its okay. My fault too." The person said. Hyunseung hand him the book and observe the tall person's face.

"I never seen you before. Are you new?" Hyunseung ask.

"Well. I am new. And, I am kinda lost. By the way. I am Wu Yi Fan. But, just call me Kris." He extend his hand out.

"I am Hyunseung. Jang Hyunseung. I am 11th grader." Hyunseung shake his hand with Kris.

"Ouh. Same with me. I don't know where to go. So, can you help me. Besides, I am from China." Kris said.

"Can I take a look at your timetable?" Hyunseung ask. Kris nod and hand him the timetable. Hyunseung lean closer and stand beside Kris to look at the timetable until Kris can smell Hyunseung's sweet cologne.

'Sweet.' Kris smiled to himself.

"You are lucky that you found me first." Hyunseung said.

"Wae? Don't tell me we have the same timetable." Kris said. Hyunseung just smile.

"Woah! I felt like in a movie or novels. Fate doesnt it?" Kris said. Hyunseung nod.

"Well, let's go to our class now. Class is starting soon." Hyunseung said. Kris trailing behind him while smiling.

~~

"Hyung, who is the person in your class earlier? He look so handsome." Yoseob said and look at Hyunseung. Hyunseung look at Yoseob.

"Well, he is a transfer student from China. His name is Kris." Hyunseung said.

"He is quite attractive Hyung. He is tall, has a fair skin and oh! His lips look so y." Yoseob said and giggling. Hyunseung turn his head at Yoseob and pinch his ear.

"Yang Yoseob! Don't you dare to cheat on Junhyung! Or I will make sure you wouldn't get him for a week!" Hyunseung threatened. Yoseob who keeps whimpering pout. Suddenly, chair in front of them was pulled.

"Kris.." Hyunseung called. Kris sit on the chair,

"Can I sit here?" He ask. Hyunseung and Yoseob look at each other.

"Well, you sat on the chair already." Hyunseung said. Kris chuckle at his not-so-funny-joke that he try to make.

"So, who is this cutie pie beside you?" Kris ask, referring to Yoseob. Yoseob smile awkwardly.

"He is Yang Yoseob. My bestfriend's boyfriend. You can say he is my bestfriend." Hyunseung said.

"Annyeong! Yang Yoseob imnida! 10th grader. Majoring in singing." Yoseob said. Kris smile.

"My name is Wu Yi Fan. Call me Kris. From China." Yoseob just nod at the introduction.

"Hyunseung..." Kris turn his head to Hyunseung.

"What?" Hyunseung ask.

"Uhmm.. How can I say this?" Kris scratched his back of head awkwardly.

"Why? You need something?" Hyunseung ask.

"Well, I am all alone in Seoul. I don't know anyone. And, this is my first time coming to Seoul. C-Can you show me around Seoul?" Kris ask. Hyunseung and Yoseob look at each other. Hyunseung whisper at Yoseob.

" I don't think I can. My doctor wants to meet me this evening." Hyunseung whisper.

"Then how?" Yoseob said and took a glance at kris who look uncomfortable.

"I have to reject then. Come up with other excuse." Hyunseung whisper. Yoseob nod and they sit up straight.

"Well, Hyunseung Hyung would want to but, he has an important task this evening. So, he can't" Yoseob said with Hyunseung smiling.

" Its okay then." Kris said disappointedly. Yoseob and Hyunseung was guilty. Then, a tall boy with dark circle under his eye passed in front of them. Yoseob smile.

"Yah! Taotao!" Yosoeb called. The Tao boy turn around to face his senior.

"S-Sunbaenim called me?" He ask. Yoseob nod.

"Tao, you're Chinese right?" Yoseob ask.

"Well, this is your new senior. He is Kris, 11th grader. He needs a tour around Seoul. Can you help him?" Hyunseung ask. Tao and Kris look awkwardly at each other.

"I-I don't mind. But, how about him?" Tao ask. The boys look at Kris.

"I am okay." Kris said reluctantly.

"Okay then. Tao and Kris, you should know each other cos you will spend time together. We should get going. Annyeong!" Hyunseung said and took his belonging and went away with Yoseob. Tao and Kris was awkward to each other.

"Have a sit Tao." Kris said. Tao sit in front of him.

"Qingdao. Huang Zitao. Martial art. 9th grader." Kris smiled.

~~

Hyunseung lay on the hospital bed. The chemo is really worn him out. The nausea still didn't go away even it have been half an hour since the chemo session ended. The doctor comes in the ward.

"How are you feeling?" The doctor ask.

"Worse than a Hyung." Hyunseung said. The doctor chuckled.

"Well, you are doing quite well." The doctor said and force a smile.

"Tell me more." Hyunseung said and hold a gag. Suho sigh.

"The infection at your liver and lung has slowed down. Your tumor's growth also has slowed down. But still, it is dangerous. You are doing good. Maybe, because you have the desire to stay alive for your family and Doojoon.." Suho said. Hyunseung chuckle.

"Of course. Why would I live if not for them.." Hyunseung smile. His phone rang.

~~

He enter his house slowly. The house seems so cold. Without Doojoon's warmth, without family.. He felt so alone. He sat on the couch and hug his knees. Burried his face between his knee, he cried so much as he can. He is tired. He is tired of being strong. Always act strong in front of Doojoon makes his heart ache a lot. He didn't have the desire to fight anymore. Not when everything is crumbling. He still remember the phone call just now.

'Foreign number' Hyunseung picked up the phone thinking it was Geurim, his sister who lives in China with their parents.

"Geurim?" Hyunseung said.

"Hyunseung ssi?" Hyunseung frown. This is not his sister's voice.

"W-Who is this?" Hyunseung ask.

"Hyunseung ssi, I am from Ministry of Forreign Affairs of Korea in China." The person said.

"W-What is wrong?" Hyunsueng felt his heartbeat becomes fast.

"I am sorry. But, your family involved in an tragic accident just now. They died right before they were brought to the hospital. I am sorry." The person said. Hyunseung felt his world crushing. He felt too numb. His heart might explode from the poundin heartbeats. His tears stinging at his eyes.

"Hyunseung ssi. We are so sorry for your loss. But, we want you to come here to arrange the funeral. Please come as soon as possible." The person said.

"W-when?" Hyunseung was trembling.

"We recommend you to come tonight. It might take a week or  even a month to arrange their funeral, property and all of those things." The person said. Hyunseung let his tears fall down. Suho just look at the boy. After several talk Hyunseung hang up.

He don't know what to do. He was too shocked. It have been 5 years since his family went to China. Their last meet was last year's Christmas.

"Hyunseung what happen?" Suho ask. Hyunseung shook his head and cried. Suho went beside Hyunseung and hug him.

"My family is gone. They are dead." Hyunseung whisper. Suho close his eyes and shook his head.

"Be strong Hyunseung. Let's go to China then. I am your cousin afterall." Suho said. Hyunseung nod. Suho is the only guardian that Hyunseung has now. They are cousin. So that Hyunseung's parents assign Suho to take care of Hyunseung when they went to China with Geurim for business matter.

Suho called the airport service and bought a ticket with the crying Hyunseung in his arm.

"Hyung, is this what you feel when you lose your parents?" Hyunseung ask when they are on the way home. Suho smile sadly.

"It is worse Hyun. They died in front of my eyes, trying to save me from being hit." Suho said.

"Don't forget tomorrow morning, I will pick you up. Hyunseung, don't hold it back. It will cause more pain." Suho said. Hyunseung nod and walk into his house.

And here he is. Crying his heart out. He lost. He is lost in his own world. He lost his family. The one he dearly so much. The one he has to hold onto right now is Doojoon. The latter must be wondering if he gone without telling him. He decide to send a message to Yoseob and Doojoon telling they that he have important thing to do and he will not on his phone for quite long time. He walk to his bed. He sat on his bed and he saw the pocture of is family. The tears stinging in his eyes again.

'Mom, Dad, Geurim, wait me at the heaven's door please. I will be there soon.' He continue crying while hugging the picture.

~~

Hyunseung look at the grave emotionlessly. No tears comes out. His eyes is already bloodshot. Eyebags can be seen clearly with the appearence of the dark circle under his eyes. Suho intertwined his hand with Hyunseung. Trying to keep the boy strong. Everyone went away after they say their condolences in Chinese which Suho understand a bit. Hyunseung near his family's grave.

"Mom, Dad, Geurim, I am so sorry because I didn't even meet you guys, even in your last breath. I am sorry for being a horrible son and brother. Just, rest in peace there. I will surely join you guys. I love you." And he managed to smile. Suho pat Hyunseung's shoulder. Assuring him that it would be fine. Hyunseung got up and went away without looking back.


So, many things happen in KPOP world this year.

After Kris, Jessica, Luhan, Sulli.

BAP is filing lawsuit

JHope, Rap Monster, Jimin and Jin was bashed by haters.

Poor JHope actually.

Let's be strong kpopers.

And, check out my new Junseung fics

Its title is Just a Little While. It wll be angst too.

The end is nearing. Stay tuned.