AM 1

Always Me

Hyunseung look out the window. Rain. He has always love rain. Because that's when he met his first love, Yong Junhyung.

FLASHBACK

The doe eyes boy slide the slippery glide. He giggle happily. He keep running around the park. In the rain. He sit at one of the swing. He pout. Suddenly a person push him from behind making the swing, swinging up in the sky. He giggle happily. The rain poured heavily.

"Higher! Higher!" He chirped happily. The boy behind him push harder. Unfortunately, he fall on his knee. The boy behind him rush to the crying boy.

"Omo! Are you okay?"The boy ask and blow the wound.

"Hurt.. Seungie is hurt.." The doe eyes boy whimpered. The boy in front him kiss the pain.

"Is it better?" The heart shaped lips ask.

"Ndee." The doe eyes boy replied.

"Don't your mother angry you play in the rain?" The heart shaped lips boy smile.

"No. I don't have mother. I only have my noona." He replied. The doe eyes boy nod.

"My name is Junhyung. Yong Junhyung." The heart shaped lips boy said.

"My name is Seungie. Jang Hyunseung." They smile.

"I want to call you Junnie, can I?" The boy ask cutely. The other boy nod.

"Of course. I would love that Seungie." Junhyung said.

"Let's play again!" Hyunseung said and the 5 year old boys play again.

END OF FLASHBACK

Hyunseung smile at the memories. But the smile fade away when he remember that on the rainy days, he have to share his Junnie. Or, he lose his Junnie.

FLASHBACK

12 years old Hyunseung and Junhyung sit at the swing in the park.

"Thanks for treating me this ice cream Seung ah." Junhyung said. Hyunseung smile.

"Its always me that treat you Yong Junhyung." He end it with a chuckle.

"Eii. We are friends. We should treat each other right?" Junhyung said. Hyunseung chuckle again.

"What ever Junhyung ah. What I know is, you are stingy." Hyunseung said.

"I'm not stingy. I just thrifty. I save my money for a rainy days." They start walking around the park with Junhyung's arm slung at Hyunseung's shoulder.

"Rainy day. Do you remember when we 5 years old? We met on a rainy day. That day, we play at this park." Hyunseung look at him with the sparkling doe eyes.

"Of course I remember silly!" Junhyung smile and pinch Hyunseung's nose.

"You're my best ever friend!" Junhyung ruffled Hyunseung's hair making the shorter glare at him.

"Help! Help!" They heard a shout.

"Someone needs help." Hyunseung said and they ran to find the person.

"Omo! Jun! There!" Hyunseung pointed to the boy that been beaten up by two boys at a tree. Junhyung holds Hyunseung's hand and run towards the boy. They threw kick and punch until both of the boys ran away. Junhyung pull the boy into a hug.

"Are you okay?" Junhyung ask. The boy nod.

"Thank you." The boy muttered softly.

"What is your name?" Junhyung ask.

"Yoseob. Yang Yoseob." The boy said. Junhyung smile sweetly.

"Let us send you home." Junhyung said and pick the boy up. Hyunseung look at them with a sad eyes. It is no longer sparkling.

"Well, we hope we will see you again." Junhyung said. The boy nod. Junhyung peck Yoseob's cheek and ran with Hyunseung. Yoseob blush suddenly.

They stopped when Hyunseung stop them to catch a breath.

"Seungie! I think I have fall in love!" Junhyung said. Hyunseung look up at him immediately.

"WHAT?!" Hyunseung half shout.

"I fall in love! I FALL IN LOVE WITH THAT YOSEOB! I think it is love at the first sight." Junhyung said. Hyunseung's face show disappointment. Hyunseung's heart sank. It ache everywhere.

"B-but, you just met him." Hyunseung said.

"Seung, I said, it is love at first sight. I love him and that's it." Junhyung said and walk away. Hyunseung sigh.

"Yah, you angry at me because of the new boy?" Hyunseung ask while walking behind Junhyung.

"I'm not. But, I love him at the first sight. And, you didn't like it. I can't accept the fact that I in love." Junhyung said. Hyunseung scoff and turn Junhyung around.

"It is not that. I afraid if you will be hurt by him. We don't know who is him. And I don't want you to hurt." 'Although I'm hurting'

"Seung,believe me he is a kind person. I will take care of myself. Just support me can you?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung force a smile.

"I will always support you. Bestfriend." He whisper the last sentence.

"Thank you Hyunseung ah." Junhyung said and pull his bestfriend into a hug. Hyunseung broke the hug.

"I-i have to go. Bye Junhyung!" Hyunseung walk away without looking at his happy bestfriend. Hyunseung let his tears flow down and suddenly, the rain pour down. Hyunseung smile bitterly and let the rain fall onto him.

And that's when Hyunseung knew, rainy day is a bittersweet day for him.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Seung.." A person hold his hand. He look at the person and smile a bit.

"We have arrive." The person said. Hyunseung nod. He open the door and walk slowly. The person help him get in the house.

"Thank you." Hyunseung said as the person help him laid on the bed.

"Rest okay. You are still not feeling well." The person said. Hyunseung smile again.

"Doojoon, thank you."