AM 4

Always Me

Doojoon hold Hyunseung's hand tightly. He didn't know this would happen. He didn't know that Hyunseung suffered so much. He didn't know that Hyunseung's life will going to end soon. A tears rolling down his cheek again.

"Why? Why most of all person it has to be you? Why can't it be me? Why Seung? Why?" Doojoon buried his face in his arms. He can't. He can't be weak. He can't cry like this.

"I'm sorry for being a burden. I'm sorry for not able to protect myself. I'm sorry for dying. I'm sorry Doo." Doojoon look up as he head the latter muttered those senctence. He wipe away those tears.

"No. Don't apologize me Hyunseung. Don't cry." Doojoon said. He knew the moment Hyunseung didn't show up at school something must happen. He ditched all of the class after recess to go to Hyunseung's house. The moment he arrived, he dashed into the house because no one open the door for him. He saw Hyunseung was lying on the floor with dried blood at his mouth and shirt. He was burning in fever. He immediately went to the hospital. He didn't expect the doctor would tell him something that make his heart shattered. It was the first time he cry after his sister death.

"Doo, why did you stay by my side when you already know the truth??" Hyunseung ask.

"Doesn't it obvious? I love you Hyunseung. I really love you." Doojoon confessed. Hyunseung wasn't shocked. Instead, he crept a smile.

"I knew it. But, no one love sick people Doo. No one. And why did you stay by my side?" Hyunseung said.

"Because I can't bear losing you Hyunseung. I can't let you go. You make me smile. You make me happy everytime when you are by my side. I love you." Doojoon sobbed. Hyunseung bit his lips and pull Doojoon into a tight hug.

"I love you too Doojoon. I love you too."

~~

Doojoon left the room after Hyunseung fall asleep again. He know, his boyfriend needs a lot of rest now. Despite his condition, he can still smile like nothing happened. He fish out his phone and make a call.

"Junhyung.."

"Doojoon, how did you get my phone number?"

"I got it from Hyunseung's cell phone."

"....."

"Would you mind coming here?"

"Here? What do you mean?"

"If you still love Hyunseung, please come to Seoul Hospital now." Doojoon plead and start sobbing.

"W-what do you mean by h-hospital?" Junhyung panic.

"Hyunseung is dying"

And Junhyung felt his world spinning and his heart stopped.

'That can't be! No! He wouldn't leave me!' Junhyung ran as fast as he could towards his bike. As speed as lightning, his bike drift along the way.

~~

Junhyung arrive at the hospital and quickly run to Hyunseung's ward after asking the nurse. He saw Doojoon outside the ward,still crying.

"Doojoon!" Junhyung knelt in front Doojoon.

"What happen? What happen to Hyunseung? Tell me!" Junhyung shake Doojoon. Doojoon slowly look up.

"He is dying Junhyung. After all this year. He keep this as a secret from all of us. For three freaking years! We don't know anything. Until this morning. I went to his house. He vomitted blood. I thought it was just a normal fever. But I don't think that he will have those incurable disease. It is too late for him. Even doctor can't do anything." Doojoon said through his tears. Junhyung was shocked. He fall on the floor.

"What disease?" Junhyung manage to choke out.

"Cancer. Stomach cancer. And just now, the doctor said, the cancer has spread towards his lung and liver. And there's no way to save him." Doojoon sobbed once again.

"H-How long until..." Junhyung can't continue those word. He can't bear to say it.

"Not long. A months or less."

~~

Junhyung entered the ward slowly and saw Hyunseung already awake. He curve a small smile which Hyunseung didn't reply.

"Hyunseung.."

"You knew about it already?" Hyunseung said in cold tone. Junhyung knelt beside the bed.

"Junhyung, I don't want anything. Just one. Be happy. If you really love me, then be happy." Junhyung look up. Didn't expect for Hyunseung to say that.

"B-But..."

"You are happy with Yoseob and I know it. But still, I don't want to ruin your relationship. Our friendship. I love you. Yes, I love you. From the first we met in the rain. Up till we are in secondary school. Until we are in Junior High School. Even I know, Yoseob own you completely. I know Jun, but I choose to suffer. I choose to love you all alone. One sided love and you should know how it hurts so much that I just want to end all of this. But then, I know. I am not living for you nor your love. But for people around me. For the one who convinced to keep on living. For the one who has always beside me."

"And that person is Doojoon right?" Junhyung said. Tears welling in his eyes. Hyunseung smile sweetly. Finally, Junhyung let out his tears. Knowing that he has lose Hyunseung and that he would never has Hyunseung anymore.

"Don't feel any regret Junhyung. Because this is fate. At first, I thought, Yoseob is my rival. But now, I know. He is my friend. If we didn't meet him, then, probably, you are with me now. And then, if I walk with you 4 years ago and we happen to meet Doojoon, don't you think the sin that we make for breaking another innocent heart? And if we didn't save Yoseob back then, maybe now he is with someone else and having heart break. Whatever that happen must be a reason behind it. This is fate. We have to accept it no matter what happen." Hyunseung said and end it with a rough cough. Junhyung look down ashamed.

"I am sorry for disappoint you. I am so sorry for make you sad. I am sorry for breaking your heart. I know, I am wrong. Please, forgive me. At least, before I give you completely to Doojoon." Junhyung said. Hyunseung chuckle bitterly.

"Since when did I become yours Yong Junhyung?" Hyunseung ask. Junhyung smile a little.

"You are mine before. 5 years ago, you are mine. I met you first, then Yoseob take me away. Since that, I am not yours anymore. But you are still mine. And now, Doojoon owns you." Junhyung said. Hyunseung smile and nod weakly.

Junhyung lean closer until their breathe becomes one. Hyunseung and Junhyung smile at each other.

"I love you.." They muttered. Junhyung and Hyunseung's lips meet and they kiss passionately. Just for this time. For the first and last time. Let Junhyung and Hyunseung taste each other lips that they have craved for. They parted their lips and the kiss ended. They smile at each other.

"Thank you.." Hyunseung said. Junhyung nod.

"I have to meet Yoseob now. I will get going first." Junhyung said and walk away. Hyunseung smile.

~~

Doojoon bit his lips as Junhyung left the ward. He saw the two kissing earlier. He become confused again. Does Hyunseung just want to play with him or are they have become together. Doojoon sigh. He enters the ward and walk to Hyunseung with a smile.

"Have you talk things out?" Doojoon ask. Hyunseung smile weakly.

"What do you think we are doing in an hour?" Hyunseung said.

"?" Doojoon said and Hyunseung roll his eyes.

"Are you that stupid that can be done in an hour. In your wildest dream then." Hyunseung said. Doojoon laugh a little. He saw Hyunseung was shivering.

"Is it that cold?" He ask. Hyunseung nod.

"Let me give you the warmth that you want." Doojoon said. He sit on the bed and lie beside Hyunseung. The bed is small but both of them can fit in.

Doojoon wrap his hand around Hyunseung's petite body and Hyunseung put his IVed hand at Doojoon's waist with his non Ived hand caressing Doojoon's cheek.

"You look so pale. I need to wet your lips." Doojoon said. Hyunseung raise his eyebrow. Doojoon lean closer and kiss Hyunseung tenderly.

The kiss lasted 5 minutes when Hyunseung broke it because of the lack of oxygen.

"I love you Doojoon." Hyunseung said.

"I love you more Hyunseung."

And they fall asleep in the warmth of their body and each other embrace.

~~

Junhyung arrive his shared home with Yoseob. He saw the living room was empty. He look around and saw Yoseob was sleeping at the dining table with books around him. He smiled a little.

'Poor my baby. He must be tired from all those practice.' He thought. He walk closer and sit beside Yoseob. Admiring how beautiful the boy was. How he know for the past months he become so distant to the boy. And he realise what had happen. He pushed Yoseob away because of Hyunseung. Not that he loves Hyunseung. It is all because of guilt. And he realise now that all he need is Yoseob. Nothing more. Just Yoseob and their love that can keep him alive. He kiss Yoseob's lips make the boy open his eyes. Yosoeb looks at Junhyung and kiss him back.

Both of them miss their warmth. They miss each other's lips. They miss each other care. They miss each other companions. And now, they are back as one again.

"I am sorry baby." Junhyung said. Yoseob nod and hug Junhyung. 

"I love you forever Yoseob." Junhyung said.

"I love you too Jun." Yoseob said. Junhyung wipes away Yoseob's tears. He kiss Yoseob's eyes and cheek. And then he attacks the other's lips.

They move to their bedroom and...