AM 2

Always Me

Hyunseung sat at one of the swing. He missed his bestfriend. But, what can he do? His bestfriend already have a boyfriend. And they didn't have time to be together. This is the last year of their high school. Next year, they maybe not see each other anymore as they will go to university. And maybe, Hyunseung wouldn't be there anymore. Hyunseung know his time is shorter than his other friend. That's why, he wants to be a person who always make good things. Although he has to sacrifice his life and love. He don't mind. As long there is someone who will arrange his funeral. He wouldn't mind.

"Seung.." A slight tap make him turn around. He smile.

"Ahjussi. Annyeonghaseyo." Hyunseung bow. The old man nod.

"Seung.. You just come back from school? Where is your bestfriend? That Junhyung kid?" The old man ask, and search for Junhyung's figure. Hyunseung smile.

"Yes ahjussi. Junhyung? He is not here. He has important thing to do." Hyunseung said. The old man sat beside Hyunseung.

"Important thing? What is more important than accompany his bestfriend?" The ahjussi said. Hyunseung chuckle.

"He has boyfriend ahjussi. So, he have to be with his boyfriend than me. Just let him be." Hyunseung said. The ahjussi sigh.

"Hyunseung, in our life, friend come first than love. If we didn't be friend, we wouldn't find our love. Like you." The ahjussi said. Hyunseung look at him.

"W-what do you mean ahjussi?" Hyunseung ask. The old man chuckle.

"Hyunseung, from the way you talk and look at Junhyung, obviously you are in love with him. If you didn't know Junhyunga and be friend with him,you wouldn't fall in love with him." The ahjussi said. He was speechless.

'How ahjussi know?' Hyunseung thought.

"I saw it through your eyes Hyunseung." The ahjussi seems can read his mind.

"It was sparkling everytime you talk about him. You knew him better than himself. Hyunseung, stop hurting and be brave." The ahjussi said. 

"What do you mean ahjussi? I really didn't get it." Hyunseung said. The ahjussi chuckled again. He put his hand on Hyunseung's shoulder.

"Hyunseung, you are straight 'A' student. You will get this faster than everyone. I knew you have time limit. Be brave enough to tell him before your time is out." The ahjussi said.

"Hyunseung, don't forget to wear lip balm. Your lips too dry. Your face too pale. Light up yourself. That's why, don't make your heart dry, because it can die. Remember Hyunseung, find your happiness. Don't be sad." The ahjussi said. Hyunseung nod.

"But, where can I find that happiness?" Hyunseung ask.

"Here. It is here." The ahjussi point Hyunseung's heart.

"Hyunseung, happiness is closer to you. But, you wouldn't find it if you let your heart dry. Like I said just now. Light up your heart. And it will bring you to your happiness. I promise you." The ahjussi said.

"Ahjussi, thank you. I hope to see you again." Hyunseung said. The ahjussi stand up and chuckle.

"Me too. I hope to see you again. Maybe.. With someone you love." The ahjussi said and walk away.

Hyunseung smile and look at the sky. Sun is shining bright above his head.

"I wouldn't let my heart dry. I will find it. Although the person is not Junhyung." Hyunseung muttered under his breath. A person sneak his hand and close Hyunseung's eyes. Hyunseung startled and start to touch that person's hand with his hand.

"Who is this?" Hyunseung ask while trace his hand towards's the person's hand.

"Guess then." The person said while faking voice. Hyunseung chuckle.

"Gotcha! Yoon Doojoon, let go off your hand from my beautiful eyes." Hyunseung said. The person behind him pul his hand and stomp his feet.

"I should fake another voice next time." Doojoon sigh. Hyunseung chuckle.

"Actually, it is not your voice who makes me know who you are." Hyunseung said. Doojoon sit beside him.

"Then what?" Doojoon ask.

"First, it is your scent. You love mint so much. Second, you always wear your watch at your right hand. Moreover,your watch is square. Third, you always wear your silver ring at your two last finger. Fourth, your hand is a bit rough and a bit soft. And sixth, you can imitate everyone in this world, but you can't hide your true voice." Hyunseung said and smile. Doojoon stunned.

"Woah! You notice a lot of things in me. I'm so touched." Doojoon said. Hyunseung chuckled.

"What is there to be touched for? I knew it because you're my bestfriend. Of course I know about you." Hyunseung smile Doojoon nod.

"Jang Hyunseung, I have one question for you." Doojoon said. Hyunseung nod.

"Why did you come to school?" Doojoon ask. Hyunseung look at him.

"Yoon Doojoon, is it wrong for me to study? That's why I come to school." Hyunseung said.

"No. I mean, why did you come to school when you knew you are sick? What if you faint like yesterday?" Doojoon said and worry tone.

"Don't worry Doo. I'm fine. Moreover, I can't stay at home. It is so bored. It is just that I too tired that I faint yesteday." Hyunseung lie to Doojoon. He is good at lying. Everyone easily be tricked by him. But, he can't lie to one particular things. His own feeling. Hyunseung fail to trick his feeling.

"Really? Your nose is bleeding and you still can say you're okay? I don't believe you Hyunseung." Doojoon said. Hyunseung pout.

"Doodoo, you angry with Hyunseungie??" Hyunseung ask and smile. Doojoon look at Hyunseung.

"No.. It's just that I want you to take care of yourself." Doojoon said. Hyunseung sigh.

"I'm big enough Doojoon. You don't have to worry." Hyunseung look up at the sky.

"I shall go home. It is 4 pm already. See you at school tomorrow. Bye!" Hyunseung said and left Doojoon. Doojoon look at Hyunseung's back leaving him.

'When will you make me as someone special in your heart?' Doojoon sigh and walk away from the place. Leaving the swing where they first met.

~~

"Junnie, I will have to go for vocal training now, can you go home first?" Yoseob said at Junhyung. Junhyung nod.

"Just go. Goodluck!" Junhyung said. Yoseob peck his lips and walk away. Junhyung wore his helmet and ride his bike to his house. He land his body on the couch and lie down. He sigh. He scroll down his phone and stop at a picture. He tap on the screen and look at the picture.

"I miss you." Junhyung mumble.

He rub the picture. How he miss the latter's vanilla scent. His soft touch. Melodious voice. And the most important, those sparkling doe eyes that always look at him with lovely look.

Junhyung knew he has made a big mistake for confessing so sudden at the guy he just barely know. They have dated for two years. At first, they was happy. But day by day, time by time, all that faded. Their love become a normal relationship. Although they always have their sweet moment, but for Junhyung, it is just a normal talk between them. Junhyung knew he is bored of this relationship.And Junhyung knew only one person can make him smile brightly. It is his bestfriend,Hyunseung. He keep thinking until he fall asleep on the couch with phone in his hand.

The door wide open and a cute boy walk in. He sigh in exhausted. He look around the house and saw a figure sleeping on the couch. With a smile,he walk towards the figure and stared at his face. Beautiful eyes, perfect jawline and his heart shaped lips. He still remember how his boyfriend saved him from those jerk and ended up giving peck at his cheek make him blush for the first time. He still remember his boyfriend's bestfriend, Hyunseung. He wonder how is his senior right now. Seeing the phone in his lover's hand, he take it slowly and open the phone. He frown.

'This is Hyunseung Hyung isn't it? Why must he look at Hyung's picture?' The question flooded in Yoseob's mind.

'Maybe, he misses his bestfriend. You shouldn't think of anything Seob ah. They are just bestfriend.' Yoseob walk away and took a bath.

'Is it really just bestfriend? Or is it more than that?'