AM 3

Always Me

Hyunseung was walking down the hallway when suddenly, he bumped into someone made both of them fall down. Hyunseung quickly stand up and help the person that bumped into him.

"Mianhe. I wasn't looking." Hyunseung said. The person look up and their eyes met.

"Seungie?/Junnie?" They both said in unison. Hyunseung quickly gather his book and want to walk away. But, Junhyung quickly grab Hyunseung's wrist and backhugged him.

"Yah, Yong Junhyung, what are you doing? People are looking." Hyunseung whisper.

"Seungie.. I miss you.." Junhyung whisper. Hyunseung felt his chest tightened.

"Jun.. You have Yoseob.. What if Yoseob saw this. What would he think?" Hyunseung whisper again.. Junhyung sigh.

"Hyunseung, let meet at usual place after school. It have been a long time since we last talk. Please.." Junhyung plead.

"Okay.. But make sure you remember our meet." Hyunseung said coldly. He pushed Junhyung's hand and walk away. Junhyung sigh and let his eyes follow Hyunseung's back until it lost from his sight.

'I hope we will meet today Hyunseung.. I really hope it..'

~~

"Okay class! I want all of you hand me the book tomorrow! Make sure you finish it or not, detention! Arasseo!" The teacher ask.

"Ne!" The students answer it.

"Okay! Class dismiss!" The teacher finally announce. Junhyung rushed pack his things.

"Yah, Junhyung, why are you rushing?" One of his friend, Hongki ask.

"I have important thing to do." Junhyung answer without looking at Hongki.

"Important thing? Date with Yoseob?" Hongki guessed and raise his eyebrow. Junhyung look at him.

"Lee Hongki, can you please don't interfere my life?" Junhyung said and walk away from the class. He rush to his bike.

"Junnie..."  A soft voice called him. He turn around and saw Yoseob..

"Seob..." Junhyung look into Yoseob's eyes.

"W-where are you going? I thought you want to send me home?" Yoseob said and smile a bit. Junhyung felt guilty. He don't want to break his promise to Hyunseung but in the same time he don't want to hurt Yoseob..

"Y-you are going to meet someone?" Yoseob ask again. Junhyung force a smile.

"A-aniya.. L-let's go. I send you home.." Junhyung let Yoseob ride his bike. He just hope Hyunseung wouldn't be there on time.. He don't want to make Hyunseung wait anymore. But, he didn't know. Hyunseung has always waiting. And Hyunseung's life now is waiting.

~~

Hyunseung walk in the park and sit at one of the swing. He glance at his watch. It have been 30 minutes after school. He was stopped by Doojoon just now. That naggy old man always be overprotective on Hyunseung. He keep asking Hyunseung where he was going and insist to send Hyunseung home. In the end, Hyunseung have to lied saying he was going to meet his new girlfriend. With a pout, Doojoon walk away. Hyunseung laugh at what happen just now. Doojoon has always make him laugh. Make him forget that his time is running.

"Hyunseung..." He turn around and expect to see Junhyung but he was wrong.

"Ahjussi.." Hyunseung force a smile. Ho Jin smile at the boy and took a seat on the swing. He put down his hat and take off his glove.

mm3_zpsa526c5e1.jpg

"Waiting for Junhyung isn't it?" Ho Jin said. Hyunseung force a smile.

"How do you know?" Hyunseung ask. Ho Jin chuckle.

"Hyunseung.. People would always notice what we do.. Sometimes, they even know what we will do. Hyunseung, like I said, happiness just around you. Find it. Light up your heart. It doesn't mean Junhyung is your happiness. Hyunseung, if you can't bear the pain of waiting, let it go. Because, I am sure, there is another person who is always wait for you."

"I-i don't get it ahjussi. Really." Hyunseung said and hold Ho Jin's arm.

"Hyunseung, this is the place you sit with Junhyung 5 years ago. Eat ice cream and then walk around here. And then, you guys met Yoseob. The one who stole Junhyung from you. Actually, Yoseob is your friend. Not your rival. He is your friend. Doojoon.. This is the first place where you first meet Doojoon too. He is your bestfriend now. Always be by your side. Your life is beautiful Hyunseung. You are lucky." Ho Jin said. Hyunseung frown.

"Hyunseung, find your happiness. Arasseo?" Ho Jin said. Hyunseung nod. A slight tap make him turn his head. He frown.

"Doojoon, what are you doing here?" Hyunseung ask. Doojoon smile.

"I knew it you will be here. I go to your house just now but you wasn't there. I become worried so I come here. Looks likes you are alone." Doojoon said. Hyunseung turn his head to the swing beside him only to find it empty. He frown.

"I am waiting for Junhyung actually." Hyunseung said.

"Ah.. You lied to me then. How could you!" Doojoon pretend to sulk. Hyunseung chuckle and pinch both of Doojoon's cheek.

"You are so cutee~" Hyunseung squeal.

"Yah! I am sulking with you. Moreover, I am not cute. I am manly." Doojoon said. Hyunseung smile.

"Okay. I lied to you. I don't want you to worry about me. Your life is not for me only. You have your mother. You have your father." Hyunseung said and smile. Doojoon look at Hyunseung.

"I know. But still. Seung.. You are my only friend. I don't have any other friend. Only you. Maybe, I have some other friends but, you know. You are the closest. " Doojoon said in sad tone. Hyunseung knew Doojoon is not a person who easily make friend. He is shy and quiet. Hyunseung is so lucky because he got Doojoon to be his friend.

Flashback

13 years old Hyunseung was walking at the park. Junhyung was having soccer practice. That is why Hyunseung have to go home alone. Hyunseung have no one other than his maid at home. His parents is working while his sister went out with her boyfriend. Hyunseung took a decision to walk around the park. When he was walking, he spot a boy was crying at the swing where he and Junhyung always sit. Curiosity kills the cat. Hyunseung walk nearer and sit at the swing.

"What are you doing here?" Hyunseung ask.

"None of your business. Moreover, this is not your place." The boy said. Hyunseung chuckle.

"You know what. Truth to be told, this is my place. I always spent my time here if you want to know." Hyunseung said. The boy wipe his tears and ready to walk away. But, Hyunseung grip his wrist.

"...but that doesn't mean you can't sit here. I will always welcome you here." Hyunseung said and pull the boy to sit at the swing.

"What happen?" Hyunseung ask. The boy look at Hyunseung.

"Don't you want to ask me whether I am okay or not?" The boy saidwith his cracking voice. Hyunseung chuckle again.

"Yah. I am not that stupid. Seeing you cry and ask you whether you are okay or not is a stupid action. Of course you are not okay. You're crying." Hyunseung smile. The boy smile a bit.

"My sister died." The boy mumble. Hyunseung's smile faded.

"Her corpse was sent to our house. My sister died in a car accident. She is the only person who understand me. She is the only person who has time for me,comfort me when I am sad, I can't accept the fact I lost her." The boy burst into cry again.

"You know what, sometimes, we lost someone to find another better person. Maybe, your sister will find happiness up there. You can't be sad. Or she will be more sad. God wants to test us. And we have to go through it with a smile. Believe me. Don't be sad." Hyunseung hold the boy's hand tightly. He pull the boy into a hug.

"You know, I lost my bestfriend. Not that he died or what. But, he was stole by another person. But, I try to be happy because I know he will be happy too." Hyunseung said.

"Your body is warm. How can you hug a stranger." The boy said. Hyunseung chuckle.

"I know. My name is Hyunseung. We are friend. Then, we are not stranger anymore." Hyunseung said. The boy broke the hug and smile.

"Doojoon. Yoon Doojoon. Nice to be friend with you too." Doojoon smile.

End Of Flashback

"Hyunseung, it is 4 p.m. now. Let's go home. It will be raining soon." Doojoon said. Hyunseung bit his lips.

"Never mind. Just go first. I will wait for Junhyung. I am sure he will come." Hyunseung said and smile. Suddenly, Doojoon's phone rang. He answer the call.

"Seung, I have to go first. Junhyung will come right? So, he can send you home?" Doojoon said. Hyunseung nod. Doojoon smile a bit and walk away.

Hyunseung wait until and wait until a droplet of rain fall on his pale face. Hyunseung sigh in disappointment. He stand up and walk in the rain that pouring heavily.

'You broke the promise again, Junhyung'

~~

Junhyung wake up on his bed. He look around and saw it was night already.

"Jun.." He look at his side and saw Yoseob who is smiling.

"W-what happen?" Junhyung ask. Yoseob frown. Junhyung look around and realise they were both . Junhyung sigh.

"What time is it?" Junhyung ask.

"7.30?" Yoseob answer. Junhyung got up from his bed and wash himself.

"Seobie, I have to meet my friend. I will be back later." Junhyung said and go to the park by his bike. When he reach there, he saw the swing was empty with droplets of rain still there.

'Mianhe Seungie.. I broke my promise..'


This is the last update because tomorrow I will going back to hostel.

I am sorry for making you guys waiting for so long.

Thank you!