Part 7

Secrets and Lies... I'm Done.

The next morning, Luhan woke up with a pounding headache. “Ah…” he groaned in pain as he sat up. That action caused the sheets to slip off his body and he noticed that he was . His eyes widened and he looked to his side to see a Sehun still sleeping next to him.

Luhan immediately got off the bed with wide eyes and started hunting around the room, looking for his clothes. All the rustling around caused Sehun to wake up and he sat up with a groan.

“Hyung…?” he asked groggily, rubbing his eyes.

“What the hell did we do last night Sehun?” Luhan asked as he started getting dressed. His lower back hurt, but he needed to bear it until he got home. Then maybe he could take painkillers for the soreness.

“We had , hyung,” the younger answered, as if he was talking about the weather.

“I know that, Sehun!” Luhan cried, running a hand through his hair.

“What’s the problem then, hyung?” Sehun retorted, not understanding the big deal. He knew Jongin did it all the time with Kyungsoo so why was Luhan getting so upset?

“I cheated on Jongin!” Luhan exclaimed, biting his lip. “I cheated on my boyfriend…”

Sehun really should have thought about what he was going to say, but he was grumpy, he had a headache, and the guy who he had loved for a long time was freaking out over them having . “It’s not like Jongin doesn’t cheat on you,” he said, getting up so he could get dressed as well.

Meanwhile, Luhan had frozen his eyes wide as he processed what Sehun said. “Wh-what…?”

And that’s when Sehun facepalmed and also hit his head on the wall. “Why did I say that…?” he muttered then turned around to see his hyung sitting on the bed with tears forming.

“Hyung…” Sehun started, walking towards Luhan on the bed.

“How long?”

“Hyung…”

“How long Sehun?!” Luhan cried out.

“Since before you two started dating,” Sehun confessed and looked away from his distraught hyung.

The only sound was a sob and then Luhan crumpled to the ground, crying. His heart was breaking- no, shattering. He just found out that his whole relationship was basically a lie and that his boyfriend was cheating the whole time. What was he supposed to do now?


The door opened and in came Luhan, his face free from tears and he was surprisingly stoic.

“Hyung…”

“I have to break up with him.”

“But—“

“It’s the only way Sehun… I can’t do this… Our whole relationship is just secrets and lies.”

“Luhan, you’re home… Why didn’t you come back last night?” Jongin said, appearing in the kitchen where Luhan had wandered to.

“I had too much to drink and Kris didn’t want me to walk or drive home so he suggested me spending the night,” Luhan answered easily.

“You drank? Lu, you know you can’t hold your liquor well,” Jongin said in a condescending voice and went to hug him and Luhan just about snapped.

“Stop pretending!” he cried out, pushing Jongin away.

“Lu…?”

“Just stop pretending! I don’t want this!” he said, gesturing wildly to the house and his boyfriend.

“Don’t want what?” Jongin asked, wondering what the hell this was all about.

“You! Your feelings! Your fakeness!”

“What are you talking about?!” Jongin exclaimed, having enough of his boyfriend’s riddles.

“You know… Sehun and I had last night,” Luhan said, calming down and looking straight in Jongin’s eyes with a blank look on his face.

Jongin felt as if a bunch of shards pierced his heart, and he stared at Luhan in shock. “Wh-what?”

“Don’t be surprised,” Luhan spat. “I don’t want your pity.”

“You…slept with Sehun… You cheated on me??” Jongin cried out, looking at the other.

“Oh, like you haven’t cheated on me?” Luhan spat out again, not facing Jongin, afraid he would start crying if he looked at his soon to be ex-boyfriend.

Jongin froze and he looked at Luhan in shock. How did he know that? “H-how did you find out?”

Luhan’s heart clenched and he grit his teeth. He had wanted so badly for Jongin to deny it, to say that it wasn’t true. But it was… “Sehun told me this morning. Why, Jongin?”

“I… I- We… Kyungsoo and I… We’ve been friends with benefits for a while before I met you and I just… I couldn’t find a way to end it,” Jongin said and Luhan stalked past him into the bedroom.

“L-luhan?” Jongin stuttered, watching the older begin to pack his stuff.

“Babe, what are you doing?”

“Packing,” Luhan said shortly.

“Why?”

“Because I’m leaving.”

Jongin’s heart stopped at that and he grabbed Luhan’s hands only to have the other pulled them away and slapped the dark-haired male. Jongin’s head whipped to the side and he felt tears prick his eyes.

Luhan pulled his suitcase off the bed and walked back downstairs with Jongin trailing behind him like a lost puppy.

“We’re done Jongin,” Luhan said coldly even though his heart was breaking inside. “Goodbye.”

And with that, Luhan left. Leaving Jongin there by the door, looking lost.

 

 


A/N Ohhhmmyyygoosshh, horrible ending >< Oh goodness... *hangs head in shame* It's 12:15 am on Christmas Eve now and I really should be asleep so I'm not horribly tired for the party later tonight. Anyways, I'm going to be putting up a blog post for all of my readers to look at soon, but first, I want to say, 40+ subbies?? Oh my gosh, I can't even... Thank you so much!! I was surprised when I got 10, but 40?? I'm sincerely sorry if the ending didn't meet your expectations, but truth be told... I was rushing to get this done and I'm not exactly satisfied by it.... I'm sorry! OTL 

For those of you who will ask, YES, there WILL be a sequel! :D But my next blog post will explain when to expect that... But if you want to have a sneak peek at what it would be about... The title of it will be Six Degrees of Separation and it's based on a song by The Script. If you want to listen to the song, click... HERE I hope this will hold you guys over until I post the first chapter of the sequel... 

Merry Christmas everyone! I'll be back soon with an update about all of my stories~