Part 1

Secrets and Lies... I'm Done.

     6 months… it’s been a wonderful 6 months. Luhan thought as he rolled over in bed. The day before was their 6 month anniversary and they had celebrated it with a romantic dinner and a movie after. He didn’t want to have yet. He just wanted to keep it until he was absolutely sure that he loved Jongin and that he wasn’t leaving him. Reaching out, Luhan patted the space next to him and felt that it was empty. He groaned softly and called out groggily, “Jongin??”

    “In the kitchen!” came the reply and Luhan smiled. He always loved the younger’s cooking and was looking forward to breakfast. Pulling on some sweatpants, Luhan went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and brushed his hair before walking down the stairs.

     Walking into the kitchen silently, Luhan saw Jongin at the stove, cooking some omelets it seemed like. Wrapping his arms around the younger’s waist, Luhan murmured, “It smells delicious…”

     Jongin chuckled. “Good morning to you too hyung,” he replied, moving to put the last omelet on a plate and putting the pan in the sink.

      Luhan grabbed the plates and set them on the table where he found some more plates full of bacon and some pancakes. “Dang, you went all out this morning, didn’t you?” he asked Jongin, turning to him with his head tilted.

     “The guys are all coming over as well,” Jongin told him, getting out plates and setting them on the table.

          Luhan went to go get the silverware and napkins and also set them on the table. “Really? When are they coming?” he asked, tilting his head at his boyfriend in confusion.

     “In about 15 minutes… except for Tao and Kris hyung,” Jongin responded. “They’re on a cruise.”

     Luhan chuckled at the bluntness of the statement. “I’ll go get a shirt on then,” he said, going back upstairs.

     He went to his closet and got out a shirt and changed into it, also styling his hair when he heard the voices downstairs.

     When he went back downstairs and was greeted by tackle/hug from the maknae. “Hey hyung!!” Sehun exclaimed hugging Luhan tightly.

     “Hey, Sehun,” Luhan said good-naturedly. “How have you been?”

     “I’ve been great hyung, how about you?”

     “It’s been going great~” Luhan responded before Jongin came over and hugged him from behind.

     “Breakfast is ready guys,” Jongin said, resting his chin on Luhan’s shoulder.

     “Lovey dovey,” Xiumin coughed as he sat down.

     “Shut up hyung, I think they’re cute,” Sehun said good-naturedly.

     “Yah, Luhan… Who cooked this food?” Kyungsoo asked, eyeing the food suspiciously.

     “Don’t worry Kyungsoo, Jongin cooked it,” Luhan assured the owl-looking boy as he sat down next to his boyfriend.

     “Everyone dig in,” Jongin encouraged which resulted in everyone just starting to eat pretty fast.

     “Oh, that reminds me, Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun hyung will be late. They had just woken up when we got there,” Sehun said.

     “They must have had a long night then, huh?” Jongdae said suggestively and Joonmyeon, who was sitting next to him, pinched his thigh.

     “Oww!!” he cried and turned to Yixing. “Yah! Control your abusive boyfriend...”

     “You know I can’t really control Suho, Jongdae,” he said nonchalantly and continued eating.

     The doorbell rang and Luhan got up, going to answer it, leaving the bickering of the boys behind in the kitchen. He opened it, expecting it to be Baekhyun and Chanyeol and was ready to scold them for being late, but was surprised to see a girl there.

     “Umm… Hi… Can I help you?” Luhan said hesitantly, unsure about why this girl was here.

     “I’m really sorry to disturb you, but I was wondering if Kai was home?” the girl asked, tilting her head.

     Luhan grew a little apprehensive when she mentioned Jongin’s nickname. He was only ever called Kai before they started dating, and even then, at clubs or he said that that was the name he gave to the girls he had one night stands with. But he had changed...? Right?

     “Yeobo? Who’s at the door?” a familiar voice called down the hallway and speak of the devil, Jongin came walking up.

     “This girl was asking for you,” Luhan said quietly and moved back so the younger could see who was at the door.

      He didn’t see the way the girl’s eyes lit up suggestively and lustfully but he was wondering how Jongin knew this girl. “Yeobo, I’ll be right back inside, okay?” Jongin said, kissing Luhan before walking outside.

     “Okay…” Luhan said, still unsure as Jongin walked outside with the girl. He walked back to the table, looking down. The other guys noticed his sudden sullen mood and Sehun asked, “Hyung… is everything okay?”

     “Yeah, everything’s fine Sehun,” he said, giving a small smile. “Someone was just looking for Jongin…”

      Just then, Joonmyeon looked outside and stood up. “Lu, I’m gonna shut the curtains, okay? The sun is getting right in my eyes.”

      Luhan just nodded and continued eating while Joonmyeon shut the curtains, hoping no one else saw what was happening outside.

      Because he didn’t want Luhan to see such a hurtful sight.

     The sight of Jongin kissing the girl that came to see him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N Comments are greatly appreciated <3 I'm sorry it took me so long to get this up, but I hope it is okay for now... Tell me what you think please? I want constructive criticism~ It helps me write better :) Hopefully I get the second part up soon...