Part 2

Secrets and Lies... I'm Done.

     Once Jongin was outside, the girl pressed against him and he immediately pushed her away. “What are you doing?” he hissed.

     “Kai…” she whined. “I thought you said you were going to come over last night…”

     “I never said I was and stop,” he said, pushing her away again.

     “You know, it’s not fair you screw my brother and leave me hanging…” she whined again.

     “Kyungri, stop.” Jongin said firmly. “That was one night and it was a mistake. You know that.”

     “Please,” Kyungri scoffed. “I would say it was more than one mistake,” she said. “Please. I may be only 17, but I’m not stupid.”

     “That’s another reason. You’re not even legal yet,” he protested.

     “But you’re screwing my brother!” she protested as well and lunged forward so she could press her lips to his.

     Shocked, Jongin stood there for a few seconds before pushing her away. “Enough! Kyungri, stop,” he said, walking to the door and placing his hand on the doorknob. “You won’t succeed, so stop…”

     He then walked inside and back to the table. He wrapped his arms around Luhan’s shoulder and pressed a kiss to his cheek, ignoring the guys around them. “Sorry yeobo, she was just asking something about school,” he said, successfully hiding his guilt.

     “Oh, it’s okay,” Luhan said, looking up at him and smiling.

     Suho watched him with semi-narrowed eyes, determined to ask Jongin about that kiss as soon as he could, without Luhan hearing. He knew Luhan would be crushed if he found out that Jongin had kissed another person, much less a girl.

     Kyungsoo, on the other hand, had a feeling he knew who had come to visit and knew that he needed to talk to both Jongin and his nosy sister. But he knew it would also attract attention if he asked Jongin to talk now, just when he had come back from outside. So he let it be, hoping that he could find time to talk to the other boy soon.

     Once everyone finished breakfast, that was when Suho pulled Jongin away sneakily. “What is it hyung?” Jongin asked, tilting his head in confusion.

     “Who was that outside?” Suho asked immediately, after shutting the door to the laundry room he had dragged the other to.

     “What do you mean?” Jongin asked warily. He wasn’t sure how much his hyung had seen or heard, if anything.

     “I saw you kissing that girl…” Suho said accusingly. “Do you know how crushed Luhan will be if he finds out?”

     “I didn’t kiss her,” Jongin protested calmly. “She kissed me.”

     “Oh.” Suho said, deflated. “Okay then. I’m sorry I freaked you out then and went all accusing on you…” he apologized. “I’ll go back out now…”

     Once Suho left, Jongin walked out as well, but was pulled into the bathroom with a small yelp. “Shh, it’s just me,” Kyungsoo said, closing and locking the door.

     “Hyung, we can’t do this here,” Jongin said frantically.

     “Relax, there’s no way I would do that here and now…” Kyungsoo assured him. “But I needed to make sure. Was that Kyungri that came?”

     Jongin nodded sullenly. “She wants me hyung, and I don’t want her but she’s so persistent…”

     "I know, I know... I'll talk to her when I get home, okay?" Kyungsoo assured the younger.

     "Okay..." Jongin said hesitantly. "Hyung..." he started before stopping, hesitating.

     "What is it Jongin? You know you can tell me anything.." Kyungsoo said, tilting his head to look at Jongin.

     "I.. I can't keep doing this to Lu..." Jongin said, looking down. "He thinks I've changed, when actually, I haven't. I just never told him about you and me being friends with benefits..."

     Kyungsoo's gaze hardened for a few seconds before disappearing as he thought about the younger's predicament. "That makes sense... But Jongin, you should tell him about yours and my past together... I bet he would rather it come from you than from someone else..."

     There was an unspoken threat hanging in the air, but Jongin didn't notice it. "I think I will... Not today though, I think he's already confused about Kyungri coming to visit me..."

     The older nodded and unlocked the door. "Go first so no one will get suspicious," was all he said and Jongin was out the door.