Part 3

Secrets and Lies... I'm Done.

     Luhan was wondering where Jongin was and why he hadn't come back from talking to Suho. He had come back, so where was Jongin...?

     "Hyung, are you okay?" a voice asked, snapping him out of his thoughts. "You seem distant.."

     "Oh, Sehun... Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking," Luhan assured the younger with a small smile.

     "Okay... if you're sure..." Sehun said, looking down. He turned to walk away and looked down, unsure if he should ask his hyung what he was thinking. "Hyung... Are you..." he trailed off. No, I can't ask that...

     "Am I what Sehun?" Luhan asked, turning back to him.

     "Never mind hyung... It's unimportant.. I'll clean up in the dining room, okay?" the maknae said, before almost running out of the kitchen.

     I wanted to know if you are truly happy with Jongin... Because you don't seem like you are...

     After cleaning up, everyone decided to leave and as per usual, Sehun and Kyungsoo were the last to leave. Sehun went to go say goodbye to Luhan in the kitchen, since the older was still cleaning up the dishes.

     "Hyung~" Sehun called, walking in to see Luhan bending over the sink, his hands clutching the edge of the counter and Sehun saw a tear fall. "Hyung! What's wrong??" the maknae rushed forward to engulf the older in a hug.

     "I-I'm fine Sehun..." Luhan choked out, holding back his tears.

     "No you're not hyung... What's wrong..?" There was no denying the concern in the younger's voice and Luhan gave in.

     "S-sometimes... I feel as if Jongin... hasn't changed... Like, he has, but he hasn't... you know?"

     Sehun nodded, patting the older's back comfortingly. "I understand... I think that he really loves you though.. I've seen the way he looks at you. There's no mistaking it. Jongin hyung really loves you..."

     Luhan smiled gratefully at the younger and nodded. "Thank you Sehun-ah..." he said softly but gratefully.

     "You're welcome hyung~ I'll see you tomorrow~" Sehun called before rushing out of the house.

     Sehun hadn't barely made it to the street when Kyungsoo made sure that Luhan was still in the kitchen and pulled Jongin into a crevice of the doorway where they couldn't be seen.

      He pressed his lips to the younger's hotly before moving down his cheek, his jaw, and to his neck. Locating Jongin's sweet spot quickly, Kyungsoo lightly and Jongin let out a quiet moan.

     "Come over tonight..." Kyungsoo whispered seductively in the younger's ear. "I can promise you can release some of that frustration and confusion out..." he added, slipping his hand down to palm the growing bulge in Jongin's pants.

     Jongin bit his lip to hide his moan that was dying to come out. He knew he couldn't leave Luhan again, but he also knew that Luhan wasn't ready and therefore, the younger had to find some way of relieving his without doing it himself.

     "Okay."

     That one whispered word made Kyungsoo grin in excitement and almost.. triumph lit his eyes. "Great... I'll be waiting..." he whispered seductively into Jongin's ear again before moving away. "Bye Luhan!" he called, letting the older know he was leaving.

     With a wink to Jongin, Kyungsoo left, catching the bus with a satisfied mix of a smile and a smirk on his face.


A/N :O Oh my gosh, a double update!! *amazed* I actually am, because it's rare that I can do this... So I think I might make this story rated... But it depends on how it goes... Comment, subscribe, etc.. Please? :3 Cookies next update for those who did ^^

OH AND BY THE WAY!!!! I DID change the title and I changed the description as well to fit the plotline a bit more... Enjoy!!