Part 4

Secrets and Lies... I'm Done.

Once Kyungsoo left, Jongin slumped against the wall and exhaled shakily. What had he been thinking? How could he say yes? “I’m such an idiotic bastard…” he whispered to himself before walking out to Luhan in the kitchen.

“Hey Lu,” he said, wrapping his arms around the other’s waist from behind, back hugging him.

Luhan jumped slightly, startled when he felt Jongin’s arms around him and finished washing the dishes. “Hi…” he said softly.

“What’s wrong?”

“I… You…” Luhan couldn’t finish a sentence and he started shaking, holding back tears.

Growing alarmed, Jongin turned his boyfriend around to look at him. “Luhan, what’s wrong?” he asked, cupping the other’s face.

“I feel as if… as if you haven’t changed…” Luhan said in a choked whisper. “The girl… she knew your nickname…”

“Stop. Lu, stop… You know I only love you… The girl who came today was a friend of Kyungsoo’s… He introduced me to her as Kai by mistake…” Jongin assured Luhan, cringing inwardly at the half lie.

Luhan bought it though and nodded, wiping a stray tear. “I love you too… But I can’t help but think as if I’m holding you back.. You’ve always been popular with everyone and I was always the shy and quiet one…”

“Of course you’re not holding me back…” Jongin assured him. “I fell for you because of your quietness.”

“But… You’re already ready for … and I’m not…” Luhan said in a whisper.

“Xiao Lu…” Jongin said, using the affectionate nickname. “I didn’t start dating you for … Of course not..! I’ll wait until you’re ready…” He smiled at Luhan and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips.

Luhan happily smiled and kissed Jongin back sweetly. Jongin didn’t want the kiss to end. He wanted to stay like this, with their subtle declarations of love out in the air. But he couldn’t. He had foolishly agreed to go over to Kyungsoo’s that night and he knew he couldn’t back out.

“Lu… I’m going to the dance studio later tonight okay?  I want to practice a new dance move in a routine…” Jongin whispered.

Luhan nodded silently and bit his lip. “But I’ll spend the day with you, okay?” Jongin said with a smile.

They spent the day watching movies, cuddling, eating snacks, and sharing sweet kisses. Jongin was dreading leaving his boyfriend, especially on the pretense that he was going somewhere he wasn’t. Unless… They could meet at the dance studio…

He looked at the time and saw that it was already late. “Luhan… I’m going to go now, okay?” he asked, pressing another sweet and chaste kiss to his boyfriend’s lips.

“Okay.. Be safe and have fun dancing,” Luhan said with a smile, his earlier upset mood forgotten.

“I’ll be back either late tonight or tomorrow morning, so don’t wait up for me, okay?”

With that, he left, climbing into the car and driving to the dance studio. When he was far enough away, he picked up his phone and dialed a familiar number. “Hey… Change of plans.. Meet me at the dance studio…”

 


 

A/N: It's short, but it was all I had time for... Oh wow.. Three updates in two days... honestly, that's a record for me :o

I'll be updating my other stories soon hopefully so if you want to read what else I have written, click here~ And YES the next chapter is a chapter :3 It's gonna be my first and first time writing out the full .. O_O But I will try my best~!

And~~ As Promised~~

 

Chocolate chip cookies to those who commented ^^

I need to work on a chemistry project now and I don't wanna D: but.. I have to... *sigh* BYYYEEEE~~~~