Chapter 3

My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun skipped out of the classroom and the students were staring at Baekhyun while the teacher, Mrs. Min, was shaking her head in disagreement.

"Kids these days.." she said.

Baekhyun ran up to Mina and said hi. "Hi Mina! I'm Baekhyun! You can call me Oppa because I'm older than you!" He startled Mina.

"Oh um hi! I am Mina, as you already know my nam-" 

Baekhyun pulls her by the wrist. 

"C'mon to the library. It's always empty there. I have to tell you something."

She said 'Okay' and went with him.

**AT THE LIBRARY**

"Do you remember me?" Baekhyun asked as we both sat down onto the floor in a corner where no one was.

"N-no, why do you ask?"

"Oh.." He looked disappointed.  Mina wanted to make him feel happy.

"Am I supposed to know you..?"

"Of course! Do you know how important you are to me?!."

Mina blushed and didn't want to talk about this so she changed the subject to get out of this.

"Uh, Mrs. Min must be getting suspicious of where we might be. We should get going now!" I stood up to go but Baekhyun got ahold of my wrist. I tried to get free of his grasp but he wouldn't let go. I just stared at him,  for so long... We were both gazing at each other and his grip softened and he let me go. 

"I'm sorry if I hurt you or scared you.. I just.. I just thought- UGH this is so hard." 

She kneeled in front o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter