Chapter 2

My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina ran through the streets, trying to figure out where her new academy was, and finally after 10 minutes of searching, she found it.

Mina straightened her uniform and made sure the heels were okay from all that running.

Whew, I'm glad I found it, Mina said to herself.

She entered the school and went straight to the front office.

"Uhm, excuse me, I am a new transfer student and I was supposed to meet the principal."

"Your name?" 

"Hwang Mina."

"Ah, Mina, Mr. Kellan was waiting for you. Go into the hallway and go two doors down and when you see the Principal's office, just knock."

"Thank you.''

Mina casually went to the find the Principal's office and she found it. She knocked twice and a deep voice said, "Come in," She twisted the doorknob and walked in.

The Principal smiled when he saw Mina's face.

"Ah, Mina. Welcome welcome to Kendall Academy." Mr. Kellan smiled warmly.

I smiled back. 

"Whenever you need help, just come to my office," he handed me my school schedule and I kindly said thank you.

What a nice principal.

She looked around to see a clock and I was late for my first class. She ran through the hallways trying to figure out where her class was.

Mina went in and talked to the teacher, telling her she was new. She asked Mina to show her her schedule and she did. She asked Mina to sit between two cute boys. She awkwardly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter