Chapter 1

My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up, my precious daughter Mina!" Mina's mother gently shook her.

Mina knew she had to transfer to a private academy.

She was worried about how her best friend(and only friend) Jaehyun would do without her.

Would she probably not notice I was gone? Will she make a new friend and forget about her? The questions made Mina shiver and she didn't want to think about it.

She opened her eyes and greeted her mother and walked to the bathroom.

Mina looked at herself in the mirror and said to herself, " Don't worry about anything, you'll make a lot of friends." With that said, she brushed her teeth and washed her face. After she had gotten out of the bathroom, her mother was in front of her holding a wrinkle-free uniform.

Mina knew it was time.

"Is that for me..?"

"Of course it is. I only have one daughter and this uniform is for my one daughter!"

She groaned and took the uniform.

Her mother said she would look beautiful but she knew she would look terrible.Thinking about it made Mina put on a disgusted look. Anyways, she knew she had to put it on so she did.

She looked at herself in the mirror and she actually didn't look as terrible as she expected.

Then she remembered the expensive high heels her mother bought her to wear on the first day of the academy. She groaned. She had to wear it.

She wore it and put her hair up into a cute bun which she obviously didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter