Chapter 4

My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was smiling while walking to the classroom with Mina. Once they entered the classroom, Mrs. Min walked up to both of us but was glaring at Baekhyun.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN! What were you doing with Hwang Mina?!" she shouted.

"Nothing, Mrs. Min!"

"Then what took you kids so long?!"

Mina knew she had to lie or Baekhyun and her would get in trouble.

"Uhm excuse me, Mrs. Min? I arrived at the bathroom before he arrived at his bathroom and we both met after we used the restroom. We walked together to homeroom until Baekhyun tripped and hurt himself." Mina lied.

"Y-yeah! I really hurt my ankle and I-" 

I hit Baekhyun's arm with my elbow.

"He just hurt his ankle and he slowed us down, Mrs.Min. Nothing to worry about now." I said.

"Okay, but if this little dork does anything to you.. just run.."

I laughed at that comment. Baekhyun turned bright red.

"MRS. MINNNN!" Baekhyun whinned.

Baekhyun and Mina were staring at each other laughing and while they were laughing, JongIn was glaring at Baekhyun in fury.

When Mina and Baekhyun arrived at their seat, Jongin pushed his chair back a little and pinched Baekhyun.

"OUCH" Baekhyun winced in pain.

"Oops, sorry Baekhyun." Jongin smirked evilly.

Baekhyun was glaring at him and Mina was just looking at both of them as if they were crazy.

Hm, why are these 2 acting this way, Mina thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter