Crazy Feelings

Jealousy In A Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mir's POV

While I searched for our teacher, going to different classrooms, Joon and Shun were fighting with each other. Shun was swearing at Joon in Japanese which then caused Joon to scream and shout.

I sighed as all the other teachers hadn't a clue where our teacher was. "Maybe he's late?" Kim Seonsaengnim, an English teacher, suggested. I shrugged. "Anyway, gamsahabnida.."

His whole class was staring at Joon and Shun behind me, arguing. Some of them were just laughing. I sighed and turned around. "You two! Shut up!" I grabbed both of their hands and walked out.

Like little kids being punished, i held their hands, escorting them to our classroom. Girls were squealing at the sight of me holding Joon and Shun's hand. "Fangirls.." I muttered and sat at my seat.

As soon as i let go of their hands, Joon immediately ran upto me, jumping on my desk. "Hey Mireu, wanna play cards? We can play a game with other people" He randomly suggested.

"But what if Seonsaengnim comes?" I asked. He simply shrugged. "I doubt he'll come, its been 20 minutes. Watcha say? Wanna play?" I thought about it for a while. "Hm... Kay', I might as well"

Joon grinned happily and grabbed my hand. "Ok listen up people!" He clapped his hands to get people's attention. "Let's play cards~!" He sing/shouted. The whole class cheered.

We were a fairly small class, about 10 or 11 people. "Oppa, sit next to me~!" One of the girls from before grabbed Shun's arm. I just scoffed as Shun actually listened to her.

"Joonie oppa~!" Some girl pushed me out the way and sat between me and Joon. I gave her a death glare before shuffling onto the seat next to me. Stupid girl..

"Shall we start?" Joon asked as we all sat in a big circle. "Ne!" I was sat between two annoying fangirls, drooling over Joon and Shun. I seriously wanted to slap both of them.

"Ok, so wanna play blackjack?" Joon asked. People were murmering to themselves. "Well i call it blackjack. Its also called Switch, Irish switch or Two Four Jacks." Everyone nodded in agreement.

I just nodded along with them. "Ok, so there's 12 of us. We'll just team up in two's so there'll be 6 players" Oh great, so who's gonna be with me? Joon or Shun? I bet they'll argue..

"Joonie oppa~ Will you team up withl me?" The girl next to me asked. Well, she'll be dissapointed with Joon's answ- "Sure" My mouth dropped. He agreed? He actually agreed?

Well, Shun will want to be with me.. right? "Hey Shunnie, be with me ok?" Another girl asked him. He simply nodded. "Ok" What?! I would've thought that they'd at least put up a fight..

It was only me and JaeJoong hyung left. "Uh, Mir? Wanna be my partner?" He asked. I glanced over at both Joon and Shun, seeing them both chatting with their partners before smiling at hyung. "Sure!"

I stood up and seated myself on the chair next to his.

Author's POV

"Alright! Let's start~! I'll give out the cards then. Ok-" Joon stopped when he saw Mir sat with JaeJoong, smiling and talking. '.. I forgot about JaeJoong..'

Now he felt annoyed at himself and slightly jealous. Of all people, why JaeJoong? Why the hottest guy in this class? Frowning, Joon handed 7 cards out to each pair.

"You guys know the rules right?" Some people were unsure while the others were nodding. "Shun, you explain" Joon said, leaning back on his chair. Nodding, Shun started to explain to the class.

His eyes stopped on JaeJoong and Mir. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter