Mir's Plan

Jealousy In A Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Joon stared at Mir who was in deep thought. "Is... Is Shun ok?" He asked, breaking the silence. Mir looked over at the older and let out a sigh. "I think I may know why Shun might be upset.." He mumbled but loud enough for Joon to hear. Joon stayed silent for a moment before speaking. 

"Then..why don't you go speak to him? Maybe he'll need some company?" The younger nodded slowly before standing up. "I'll just go.." Joon said as he also stood up. "Ani! Come too. Shun needs company. Our company. Besides, you always lighten the mood" Mir smiled. The older chuckled slightly and nodded, following Mir up the stairs.

They made their way to Shun's room, seeing the boy lying on his bed with his arm covering his face. "Shunnie~?" Although Joon was slightly annoyed with the nickname given to his rival, he let it slide due to the circumstances. Shun glanced over at the door and was surprised to see Joon stood there with Mir.

"Hey.." Was all he could reply before sighing and sitting up on his bed. "Shun, is it..?" Mir hesitantly looked at Joon, not sure if Shun would want Mir openly talking about his life. Shun understood this but honestly didn't care if Joon knew or not. "Yeah. He's here. I don't know why or how but.. he's here" 

Joon stayed silent, not fully understanding the situation. But he knew it was quite serious. Mir heaved a sigh before walking towards his friend and sitting next to him on the bed. "Are you ok? Look, I'll talk to him if you want. I-" "No Mireu, it's fine. I can handle it.. It's just shocking. I didn't think he'd follow me here"

Joon was still confused and wanted to understand so maybe he could help. "Um," Both Mir and Shun looked over at the awkward Joon. "If you don't mind my asking, w-what happened?" He asked in a small voice. "If you don't want to tell me, you don't have to!" He added with a half smile. Shun simply sighed. 

"I had a boyfriend in Japan. We were together for so long. It was great and everything.. until I saw him kissing someone else. It broke my heart. So I broke up with. He would always call and text but obviously I ignored them. About a month or so later I found out I was coming here. I didn't tell him but today I met him here in Korea. I don't know how he found me.." 

For once, Joon actually felt quite bad for Shun. "Shun-ah, don't worry. Nothing will happen. If he bothers you, I'll deal with him" Mir said causing Shun to smile. "Mir you're so adorable.. But it's fine. I can deal with it. Besides, I have you by my side 24/7. Who needs Jin?" 

Joon then frowned. "Yah, Mir's mine. I hope you haven't forgotten that" The latter scoffed. "I'm none of yours. I don't like you guys like that, I hope you haven't forgotten that" He stated, only making the other two grin. "For now, Mireu. For now" Shun said confidently. 

"OK then," Joon said as he looked at the time. "I think I should go home now. Eomma must be waiting. See you tomorrow Mireu~" He sang and kissed the younger on the cheek before leaving. Mir blushed and stared at the floor. He hated it when Joon did. It embarrassed him a lot. He heard Shun scoff so he turned to look at him.

Mir then remembered their earlier conversation in the morning about Shun liking Joon. "Yah Shun.." Mir called, slightly nervous. Shun hummed a response and looked over at the younger. "About this morning... You know, what we were talking about..?" Shun thought for a while before realizing what Mir meant.

"Look, Mir. I know I said all those things that seemed like I like Joon but.. I don't. Believe me, I don't like him like that" Mir sighed and nodded. Maybe he was overthinking. And it's not something he should be concerned about. Even if Shun did like Joon, why should Mir get involved? "OK, I just thought that maybe you did.." Shun grinned. "Why? Was Mireu jealous~? My heart only wants you~"

Mir frowned and stood up. "Shut up.. I'm gonna make something to eat. You hungry?" Shun nodded as he also stood up. "I'll come help" The younger smiled and they both walked downstairs to the kitchen. 

-----------

In The Evening..

Mir walked out of the living room and into the kitchen to put the dishes away. Whilst Shun was peacefully watching TV, he wanted to think of a way to find out where Jin was so he could try fix things between the two. But how would he be able to find him? He could be anywhere in the city. An idea came into his heard and he debated whether or not he should do it.

'Its for Shun, I need to do it'

Sighing, he decided to go along with his plan. "Shunnie, can I borrow your phone to text Joon?" Mir called out, hoping the younger would agree. "Sure, come get it" The younger smiled as he entered the living room and Shun handed him the phone. He searched Shun's call history and it seemed as if it was his lucky day because Jin's number was there.

Mir stood there for a few minutes, trying to memorize the number. If he didn't memorize it then he is completely stuck. "OK thank you~!" He said before running off to type the number into his phone. He grinned once he successfully typed in the number into his phone. "Me and my great memory" He mumbled before beginning to type a text to Jin's number.

Hey Jin, it's me Mir. It's been awhile. Listen, I want to talk to you, okay? But in person. Tell me when you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter