Problem

Jealousy In A Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joon's POV

After School~

I sighed as I saw Mir and JaeJoong talking and laughing. So I have another rival? Shun's bad enough.. "Ok, see you Mir" JaeJoong hugged Mir then walked off. My mouth dropped. Did that really happen? Mir walked over to me with a faint smile on his lips. Does he like JaeJoong?!

"Ah, Joonie. Hi" He smiled happily but I knew it was because of JaeJoong. "Hey Mir. I'll walk with you, ok?" I asked, earning a nod from him. "Ok" He grabbed my hand and we started walking. This is what I miss. No Shun, no JaeJoong, just Joon. "Oppa~!"

I stopped and turned around, still holding Mir's hand. It was Tiffany, of course.. From the corner of my.eye, I swear I could see Mir glaring at her. Or was I imagining things...? Tiffany held up my jacket. "Oppa, you forgot your jacket" She said with a smile.

I returned the smile and broke our connected hands to walk over to Tiffany and retrieve my jacket. "Gomawo Tiffany" Startling me, she kissed my cheek. "No problem. Bye oppa" She waved and walked off. With a faint smile on my lips, I turned around and saw Mir glaring at me intensely.

What did I do? "What?" I asked but he just continued walking off without me. "Ya! Mireu" I quickly ran upto him. "What's wrong with you?" I asked but he was adamant on ignoring me. He was fine a minute ago when.. A smirk appeared on my lips and I stopped walking.

Mir must've noticed I wasn't walking with him and he turned around to look at me. I still smirked and stared directly at Mir, who was still frowning. "Is Mireu jealous?" I cooed as I walked towards him. He just rolled his eyes. "Why would I be jealous of you?" He asked and continued walking.

"Because you love me" I heard him scoff and I ran in front of him, walking backwards. "Correction: You love me. Not the other way around" He frowned and shuffled to the side so I wouldn't be in front of him. I also shuffled so I could stay in front of him.

"You'll end up falling for me anyway..." I mumbled then stood by his side, lacing our hands together. "Isn't it so much better when Shun isn't here?" I breathed in the fresh air with a smile. "Actually it isn't that bad when he is. Its quite fun.." I immediately stopped in front of him.

"Ya, never say that in front of me again" I glared. Mir simply raised his eyebrow in confusion. "What's up with you? Weirdo..." He muttered the last part but I heard, then let the silence engulf us as we walked hand in hand. "Mir..? Do you like Shun?" I asked awkwardly.

I wanted to know more about their relationship. I know that when Mir went to Japan, he became really close to Shun in his childhood but that was just about it. "Hm? Of course I do, he's a really good friend of mine, like you are" I frowned and looked away.

"So I'm equal to Shun?" I asked in an annoyed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter