Action

Jealousy In A Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE. READ PREVIOUS CHAPTER :)

 

----

 

"Yah, Mireu. Get up" 

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Joon poking me. My arm was slightly sore in the spot that he repeatedly poked me. "Aish.. I can't believe you actually fell asleep in lesson. What's wrong with you?" Joon mumbled as he rolled his eyes. I frowned at him before sitting up and scanning the classroom. . Where's Shun? 

"Joon, where did Shun go?" I asked, hoping he'd know. But no. He bit his tongue once he realised Shun wasn't in the classroom. "Oh no... I'll just go find him, you go to that other bastard. Don't worry, it'll be okay!" He said before running out the classroom. I let out a sigh as I shook my head. I made a huge mistake with relying on Joon for something. 

I took out my phone and saw that I had a new message.

Hey, I'm outside the school. Be quick, I have to go to work soon

He's here already? I need to hurry and go before Shun sees him. I quickly grabbed my bag and headed out the classroom.

 "Yah, Lee Joon. What the hell are you doing?" 

I turned to the side and saw Joon holding Shun's hand and dragging him away I don't know why but.. I felt slightly annoyed to see them two holding hands. Aish, Mir stop being stupid. I need to hurry and go to Jin.

Once I finally reached the school gates, I immediately saw Jin stood there. It's a good thing Shun wasn't here. "Jin" I called out and he turned to face me. "Ah, Mir. You're here" He spoke in Japanese, smiling. I half smiled back as I walked towards him. "Listen, we don't have much time because Shun will come any moment now but I have a plan"  

He nodded, urging me to carry on. "I'm gonna bring Shun to your work place tonight. You need to speak to him, okay? Sort it out tonight" I said in a serious tone. I don't want Shun to hurt anymore. His break up was possibly the worst thing that happened to him. "Okay. I will try to sort it out tonight. I just hope he'll be mine again"

"YAH, LEE JOON!"

My eyes widened as I heard that voice. "Go now. Hurry!" I said, pushing Jin away. I let out a sigh of relief once he was out of sight. That would've been bad. "Mireu, who was that?" I turned around and saw Shun stood with Joon. Oh .. Did he see?

-----------

Author's POV

"Oh no... I'll just go find him, you go to that other bastard. Don't worry, it'll be okay!" Joon said as he ran out the classroom. He needed to hurry and find Shun before Mir killed him. "If I was an idiot, where would I go..?" He said to himself as he scanned the halls. He walked around the halls and fortunately for him, he saw Shun talking to Jessica.

"Oh thank god.." Joon mumbled before running towards Shun. Both Shun and Jessica looked over at Joon when they heard loud footsteps. Without saying anything, Joon grabbed Shun's hand and started walking away. Confused, Shun simply went along with him. "Uh, what the hell was that all about?" Shun asked as they walked past their class that they were in.

"Yah, Lee Joon. What the hell are you doing?" Shun frowned. Joon simply ignored the younger as he had no idea what he was doing. He just had to stall Shun so Mir had enough time to speak to Jin. When Joon wasn't replying to him, Shun pulled his hand causing them both to abruptly stop. "Mind telling me where we're going?" He asked, annoyed.

Joon panicked. He didn't have a clue where he was doing.

"I thought I'd show you around the school" Joon said, mentally facepalming himself at how stupid that sounded. Shun raised an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter