Dates

Jealousy In A Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mir's POV

I met Shun at the café. "Hey Shunnie!" I waved. He smiled at me. "Hi Mireu" He sat next to me at the table. "Would you like a coffee?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded. "Arigatou" He smiled back and headed to the counter. He's so nice.. I sighed and sat back in my chair.

I wonder what Joonie is doing right now. I'm still confused as to why they both asked me out seperately when we could've just gone together..

Shun came back with the coffee. "Here you go cutie" He said and handed me mine. I smiled. "Shun, i have a question"

"Tell me" He said as he sipped his coffee. "Why didn't Joon just come along now? It'll save the hassle of the two trips" I said.

Shun facepalmed himself. "Oh my god Mir.." What? I honestly didn't understand why Joon didn't just come along. "You're so innocent" He sighed.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked. He shook his head. "Aniya, never mind. You'll find out sooner or later" He said and took a sip of his coffee.

"I'm confused" I pouted. Shun smirked. "Ah, such a cutie. How's the coffee?" He asked. "Good.." I said but was still confused about what was happening.

"Look" Shun sat next to me and showed me a game on his phone. I smiled. "Fruit Ninja.. I love this" He handed me his phone. "Play" I grinned happily.

I sat there playing on his phone. "Aigoo... I missed" I pouted. "Do it like this" He put his arms round mine and showed me how to play it properly.

"Ah.. That's so cool" I smiled at him. He smiled back. The waitress came with some croissants and snacks. "Gamsahabnida" I said whilst staring at the phone screen.

"Open" Shun said. My eyes were glued to the screen as i opened my mouth for him to feed me some croissant. I smiled happily. I love being with Shun, he's just so nice and awesome.

---------------------------------------------

It was nearing to 6 and Joon would be picking me up soon. I looked over at Shun who was drinking his coffee an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter