They Like Me?!

Jealousy In A Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mir's POV

We were at a table in the restaurant, eating dinner. Joon was peacefully eating but i could not relax or eat. "So.. Let me get this straight, you and Shun like me?"

Joon nodded. "Why do you think that i drove all those people away?" He asked. Oh my god.. That makes so much sense.

"But.. Is that why you didn't like Shun?" I asked. He simply nodded. Oh god. Everything is gonna be so awkward..

"But Mir, forget all that. I want this date to be perfect. I don't want this to be awkward." How can it not be awkward? I love Joon but not like that.

I don't want to break his heart.. I'll tell them both afterwards. Aish. Joon happily ate his dinner while i was in deep thought.

I love them both but i think it'll be awkward if i started dating one of them. I sighed. I may as well make the most of this. I decided to pretend that this wasn't a date and that its just us two best friends.

"Joonie, watch" I flicked a fruit ball off my spoon and it hit a waiter. Joon burst out laughing. "Haha, Mireu that was so funny!" The waiter turned around and glared at us.

I looked at Joon and we both started laughing. "Hey Mir," Before I could reply or anything, he flicked one in my face. I wanted to be angry but i'm very childish and i found it funny.

"Nice shot. But i think you can get better aim if you use the tablespoon with two melon balls. Like this" I grinned and flicked the fruit off the spoon.

Joon started laughing. "Let's test it" And for the rest of the evening, we flicked fruit at each other and the waiters until... we got kicked out.

------------------------------

Shun's POV

I jumped on Joon's sofa and the TV. I wonder how Joon's 'date' is going. Joon isn't really the romantic type. I assume he'd just mess around and get kicked out the restaurant.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter