Chapter 08 - Ice Princess Versus Top Six

Can They Be Together?

 

          eunhyuk almost wanted to laugh when he sit on his new chair with gyuri already sitting beside him. when everyone settled down, eunhyuk burst out.
 
          "nice work mr. ok. just nice, let's see if this will work." eunhyuk said sarcastically as he clap. "start you lesson or else someone will stand again."
 
          "why don't we celebrate for this very nice sitting arrangement?" stated shiwon jokingly but jessica take it seriously.
 
          "CELEBRATE? WHAT'S THERE TO CELEBRATE? THIS IS BULL." blurted jessica and tried to run away but eunhyuk being near in the door managed to grab her wrist before going out. with jessica's force because of anger, she drag eunhyuk , who started to lean to gyuri for he's not letting go of jessica's wrist.
 
          "JESS DON'T BE STUBBORN." eunhyuk said sternly. jessica might be months older but he didn't care and without noticing he's so close to gyuri's face already.
 
          on the other hand, gyuri don't know what to do. so without any second thought, she stand up. jessica and eunhyuk stop and stare at her. that's when eunhyuk notice how close he is to gyuri.
 
          "g-go back to our sit. don't you have respect for the teacher?" gyuri blurted with a red face and a fast beating of heart.
 
          "who are YOU to tell me that?" jessica said coldly and glare at gyuri.
 
          "i'm one of class representative here. don't i-"
 
          "you don't. THE 10 OF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO STOP ME!!" exclaimed jessica.
 
          "JESS!!" eunhyuk tug jessica's wrist. "GO BACK TO YOUR SIT." he ordered.
 
          jessica sighed angrily and tug away her wrist and walk away angrily to her chair. she let it go this time and eunhyuk know it very well. jessica will really explode if this event will happen again. jessica sit down on her chair.
 
          "such an ice princess." kiseop said softly.
 
          "what's that?" jessica said raising a brow.
 
          "nothing~ crazy ice princess." kiseop smirk but then it faded when jessica slapped him very hard that leave a mark.
 
          mr. ok immediately run towards kiseop, who's already raising his hand, preparing to hit jessica. while heechul hold jessica tightly.
 
          "i don't care if you're a girl. YOU don't have the RIGHT to slap me."
 
          "shut it top six. don't talk like that to me."
 
          "i just stated the truth CRAZY ice princess."
 
          it happened too fast. it's like after they blink, they saw kiseop on the floor already, touching his now injured cheek. heechul just punch him so hard that his lip also is bleeding.
 
          "HOW DARE YOU CALLING HER LIKE THAT." heechul said while shiwon hold him and sungmin now holding jessica, while mr. ok helping kiseop to stand up.
 
          "BOTH OF YOU ARE REALLY COMPATIBLE." kiseop said.
 
          "kiseop stop it already." dara tried to clam him down.
 
          "i'll stop. but mr. ok don't you have guts to scold them? if you'll continue this treatment like they didn't do anything, they'll go beyond your control." kiseop said clinching his teeth.
 
          "i agree with that. you are a teacher they're just some spoiled brat." jiyeon said stating some truth.
 
          this time eunhyuk stand up and walk to mr. ok's side. even giving mr. ok a at in the shoulder and put his arm casually in mr. ok's shoulder like a friend and he smiled mischievously that mean one thing: TROUBLE.
 
          "i'll give you my the permission to give us punishment, but-"
 
          "STOP DOING STUPID THINGS, YOU IDIOT!" exclaimed gyuri.
 
          eunhyuk face her with confuse face. "what?"
 
          "STOP TREATING PEOPLE LIKE THEY ARE ALL YOU PAWNS. YOU'RE NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL." gyuri blurted out.
 
          eunhyuk titled his head and it's starting to hurt. "wha-" he was cut off by the bell. mr. ok dismissed them softly. the room is silent and the tense atmosphere is there. while eunhyuk is silent also and his head is starting to hurt again. gyuri's tone of voice and the words are familiar. what the hell is happening? who the hell is she?
 
 
 
 
________________________
sorry but i'm too lazy to have a long update.... sorry to disappoint you.....