CHAPTER 06 - Date Under The Big Tree

Can They Be Together?

 

          the twins went home and arrived in the deafening silence of their house. both went to their respective rooms and back to the kitchen to eat dinner where only the maids are present. after they finish eating dinner, yoona settled herself in the living room, watching some variety shows. while eunhyuk getting ready to walk his dog, choco, out.
 
          "what time will you be back oppa?" yoona asked tiredly.
 
          "i don;t know. maybe i'll stay at sungmin's house."
 
          "tsk, so i'll be alone again." yoona said clearly sulking.
 
          "if you want, i'll walk you to fany's house, so that you'll not be bored here. maybe that parents of ours will be back at midnight." offered eunhyuk and yoona hurriedly went upstairs with smile.
 
 
 
 
***___***___***
 
 
 
 
          they walked to tiffany's house. when they arrived, yoona stayed and eunhyuk walked towards the nearest park. eunhyuk walked aimlessly. he let choco guide him anywhere. it stop at a pond, playing in the water, while eunhyuk sit the time away in the ground. choco run again aimlessly and stop at a tree to pee. eunhyuk decided that it's enough walking aournd, he sit under the big tree with choco wiggling it's tail cutely, running around eunhyuk and the big tree.
 
 
 
 
***___***___***
 
 
 
 
          gyuri just wanted to have some fresh air, so she decided to visit the park, walking around with her ipod. she stayed under a big tree, again humming a song that she knows so much. when suddenly a barking sound interrupt her.
 
          "hello~" gyuri said sweetly to a cute puppy "are you lost or something?" she started caressing it's fur "you're so cute. i bet your owner is cute also." she gained a cute bark and a jump "ah~ i want to pla with you but i need to go now" she stand up and wave to the cute puppy and walked away.
 
          meanwhile, eunhyuk's closing his eyes. feeling the earlier sound before choco interrupted that someone. absorbing the melodious voice of that someone. somehow the voice, the song, the feeling he had when listening to that someone is relaxing and familiar. he knows it's the same person in school because of the song and the voice and the impact it had to him. choco went back to eunhyuk, barking, jumping and wiggling it's tail in front of him.
 
          "so you found your crush now?" teased eunhyuk and tap choco's head "let's go to sungmin's house already." and that he stand up and walked to where sungmin's house is.
 
 
 
 
***___***___***
 
 
 
 
          the classes for the past few weeks went smoothly for the teachers are presents and exams are fast approaching. the exams went smoothly, as usual the top ten knowledgeable students finish it quickly with confidence. while the not so good students are either shaking their heads, dazing off, and just waiting for the exams to end.
 
          when the exam days are done. most classes are back to normal. in gyuri and eunhyuk's case, the class are back in bickering again.
 
          "when are you gonna stop talking? we're studying here. don't you have respect? why don"t the ten of you go out and sho-" dara said but was cut off.
 
          "shut up ahjumma!" exclaimed eunhyuk "you're too loud."
 
          "and you're not loud?" jiyeon question with a raise of a brow.
 
          "much louder than that ahjumma." eunhyuk smirked.
 
          "you're quite proud, aren't you?" kiseop in.
 
          "why not? i'm proud of myself." eunhyuk said with the smirked still intact with his beautiful face.
 
          eunhyuk's friends cheered and even some other not so good students, making screams, high five eunhyuk or even give him a pat. but it all stop when the door open and came in view a not so please teacher.
 
 
 
______________________
mian~ i've been busy these past few days... comments!!!!!!!
thank you!!!!!!!