Chapter 10 - Starting To Remember Something

Can They Be Together?

 

          gyuri walked slowly to their classroom. her friends are already there, chatting with each other. she approached them and join the chat. after some minutes, students started to crowd the room. eunhyuk's friends are already around but eunhyuk's nowhere to be found. the classes start with still no eunhyuk .
 
 
 
 
***___***___***
 
 
 
 
          meanwhile, eunhyuk decided not to go to school. he want to do something. he walked outside aimlessly until his feet brought to an elementary school. the school is familiar. his head is starting to hurt again. he walk slowly inside the campus and was block by a guard.
 
          "do you have any appointment here sir?" asked the guard.
 
          eunhyuk nodded. "i-i wan to talk to some teachers." he reasoned.
 
          "do you have any ID sir?"
 
          luckily eunhyuk brought his license and give it to the guard. the guard let him inside. he walk aimlessly again, ignoring his hurting head. he stop in the middle of the school, where a big tree is located. he walked nearer and can imagine some blur images of a little girl and boy.
 
 
 
 
***___***___***
 
 
 
 
          "hyukkie~ you said you have a twin sister. where's she?" the little girl said excitedly.
 
          "she's in another school. an all girl school."
 
          "hmmm... can i be friend with her also."
 
          "don't bother, she won't like you."
 
          "you're so mean." she playfully punched him.
 
 
 
 
***___***___***
 
 
 
 
          eunhyuk's had starting to hurt more. he was down on his knees. clasping his head tightly, an attempt to lessen the hurt. but it didn't do any good. he hurriedly run outside the campus, grabbing immediately his license. he went to a park near the school to calm down.
 
 
 
 
***___***___***
 
 
 
 
          the morning classes went normally. then lunch break came,. gyuri's friends stayed in the room as well as eunhyuk's group.
 
          "yoong where's eunhyuk?" asked donghae.
 
          "he said, he's kind of sick. so he stayed at home." yoona answered.
 
          "you're kind of paler today. is everything really doing fine?" shiwon asked worriedly. she just nodded.
 
          time flies so fast. the day and smoothly and students started to walk or drive home while others stayed.
 
 
 
 
***___***___***
 
 
 
 
         instead of calming himself. it hurt more, the park is also familiar. he wanted to cry because the pain is unbearable already. he's about to run away again, when he imagine again some blur images of the same kids.
 
          "what happened to you? your face is screaming stress." said the little girl.
 
          "dad's doing what he wants again." pouted the little boy.
 
          the little girl smiled and guided the boy's head to her shoulder and starting to hummed some songs to make the boy fall asleep. the boy didn't protest and starting to close his eyes.
 
 
 
 
***___***___***
 
 
 
 
          eunhyuk can't take it any longer and run home immediately. as he arrived, it's also the time yoona arrived. but he ignore her and went straight to the kitchen. open some storage of medicine and drink a pill immediately. after drinking the water, he throw the glass away. yoona immediately run to the kitchen and found eunhyuk sitting on the floor, clasping his head.
 
          "oppa, what's wrong?" yoona said as she run towards him and hug him tightly. "oppa,tell me, please." she beg.
 
          eunhyuk's now hugging her tight. "who's she yoong? i can't take it anymore. my head, it feels like it'll explode anytime soon. who's she yoong to appear in my life?"
 
          yoona just hug him tight not knowing what to say. she also don't know anything. when eunhyuk's already sleeping in her embrace, their trusted butler came to help her carry eunhyuk to his room. after they settled eunhyuk in his bed, they silently walked outside.
 
          "mr. hwang, what should i do? he's hurting." yoona said, already crying.
 
          "young lady, we know, he'll eventually remember his past. it's up to you, if you tell your father about it. young master really love that girl in the past even though they're still not mature enough to know what love is. if you tell your father, he'll eventually plan something so that the two won't meet again and that's the engagement. but if you won't tell your father about eunhyuk starting to remember his past. i believe he can find that girl and can be happy. for i know, he can handle your father already." mr hwang smile whole heartedly. "think about it young lady."
 
          he walked away and yoona just crying and holding a wall to keep herself standing though she feels like her knees are about to give up.
 
 
 
____________________________________
i don't know what to say about this chapter but i hope it's not that disappointing....
thank you~!