Chapter 07 - New Sitting Arrangement

Can They Be Together?

 

          the teacher came in and silence filled the room. the teacher or mr. ok sighed, not believing what he saw. he thought this is the best class considering the top 10 students are here. he sighed again, remembering eunhyuk's group are also here. he have a strong built but with 10 versus 1 or 5 versus 1 is quite unfair even if he's a teacher.
 
          "i'm... i'm just a little late and this is what welcome me?" question mr. ok trying not to be scared by eunhyuk's group.
 
          "so?" eunhyuk asked monotonously. "what will you do?"
 
          "i... maybe arranging your seats will somehow work." mr. ok said.
 
          "do it." donghae said tiredly.
 
          mr. ok started planning the new sitting arrangement. he's planning to have one of eunhyuk's group be next to one of top 10 student and far from each other, but he'll do it tomorrow. today he'll just continue teaching.
 
 
 
 
***___***___***
 
 
 
 
           eunhyuk's friend are not so please they might agree with it, but others not. especially in jessica and uee's part. both will be distance from their lovers. so jessica stand up, making sure the chair made an annoying sound and walk away. mr. ok tried to call her attention but cut off when heechul made a dash outside, trying to catch jessica. eunhyuk just smirked and stand up.
 
          "i need to catch jess, she might do something." he said and dash outside as well, without any second thought, others follow, while chatting with each other like there's no teacher around.
 
          "mr. ok leave them. it's their lose." jiyeon said seriously that made mr. ok follow.
 
 
 
 
***__***___***
 
 
 
 
          the class been silent since eunhyuk's group left. mr. ok just pray that eunhyuk's group will not do something to him. the bell rang and mr. ok silently arrange his things.
 
          "that's all for today class." and walk away.
 
          after mr. ok walk away. they still stay for they have one last subject left. while waiting for the last teacher, others are talking silently, while others are napping, while others are reading some books.
 
          "i wonder where they want?" asked gyuri to her group.
 
          "are you worried or something?" question joon when sensing a worried tone from gyuri.
 
          "i'm just asking." defended gyuri.
 
          "they're so full of their selves. acting like they own this class." bora said, even though she;s quiet, her group can sense she's annoyed.
 
          "they should be kick out in this school." joon said.
 
          "it's an appropriate punishment for them." kiseop said in a matter of fact tone.
 
          "but eunhyuk's parents really own this school. they have some back-up. we can't easily put them into some punishments." gyuri said in a  defendant tone.
 
          "what happened to you gyul? just two months ago you're so furious because of them. does it have something to do when eunhyuk said something to you? you never said anything to us about what he whisper to you." jiyeon said coldly that make gyuri quite nervous.
 
          does it really have something to do with what eunhyuk said? yes, a little. or, is it about the past? gyuri don't know.
 
 
 
 
***___***___***
 
 
 
 
          meanwhile after eunhyuk's group leave the room, they're at the rooftop again. it is their spot, no one dared to set a foot on that piece of cement after knowing eunhyuk's group are using it.
 
          "you're overacting jess." eunhyuk said as he sit down. "it's not like chullie will change into another classroom. you can still see him."
 
          "you can't totally blame her." donghae defended.
 
          "yeah, she's used to me as seat mate." heechul said as he caress jessica's back.
 
          "whatever. just wish good luck to anyone who sit beside her." eunhyuk smirked as he lie down.
 
 
 
 
***___***___***
 
 
 
 
          the next day in mr. ok's class. he started to arrange the class.
 
          "eunhyuk, gyuri, first column in first row near the door."
 
          "sungmin, seungri, first column, fourth row."
 
          donghae-eli, shiwon-joon, heechul-jiyeon, yoona-dara, jessica-kiseop, yuri-bora, tiffany-hyunah and uee-hara. he arrange them and far from each other and hoping it'll work out.