Wish Upon A Star

Prince Charming

Dreams are like stars...you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny.

 


Ever since the death of Taeyeon ahjumma and Leeteuk Ahjussi, I’ve found a new habit. Star-gazing.

I was never fond of stars and night sky but something about them attracted me, maybe it was because I realized they are bright and beautiful, or maybe because of jealousy. Jealous of the fact that the big bright moon was never left alone, he was always covered with millions of stars, unlike me, the person who was being left alone little by little.

When a star passed-by, I’d wish for luck in love, wishing for a man who will stay with me until the end, a man who would never get tired of me no matter what.

 

 

I don’t have anyone with me anymore and I don’t know what to feel when LuHan came.

Must I be happy because he might be the man I have been praying for? Or must I be angry because he’s literally making me crazy right now?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi Jessica!!” his face greeted me; I nodded in return going in the kitchen. “Your place was really great, my room has lots of things, and how did you enchant all those by the way? Your mastery of witchcraft is very advance, though father King said practice of witchcraft is forbidden” he pouted, leaning on the countertop of the island table.

I sighed, not knowing how to answer this crazy guy, I had explained lots of time but he was still convinced I’m a witch. *lesighs*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, here’s the thing, we’re going shopping because your clothes don’t belong in this era. Dude, you wore a robe and gold, you might get kidnapped or robbed. And second, I’m enrolling you to my school because I can’t risk of leaving you here and finding this place to ash when I get back.” She passed him some clothes of Leeteuk ahjussi.

“Okay, so what do I do now?” he asked cluelessly

“Do I still have to bathe you as well?”

“….Yes?.....”

“….”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After what eight or ten hours of shopping, both of us were beat. With almost five shopping bags each on our arms, we sloppily went back home.

The shopping was pretty awesome as I get to order him around, well not really because he has the tendency to get lost.  He once went to bathroom earlier but got in the women’s loo, instead of getting beat by the girls there he was d and harassed, literally.

It wasn’t my fault he was really good looking in everything he tried, but well yeah. This guy looks really handsome on everything!

I even enrolled him in my school and to my his luck, we had the EXACT same schedule, so I guess I had to stick to him.

I’m not complaining   *smirk*

 

Tomorrow will be one crazy day. *haish*