Future

Prince Charming

Chapter 3:

Future

 


LuHan groggily stood up, his head pounding in pain.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw a girl staring back at him.

“Aaaaaah!”

*thud*

The girl just hit LuHan with a frying pan on the head

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Five minutes later

LuHan opened his eyes, the pain in his head intensified, as if two huge gongs are banging on his ears.

“The heck was that for?!” he rubbed his head in pain

“! Murderer! Killer!!” she screamed like a dolphin non-stop, whacking him with frying pan.

“Will you ….owww….please….put it…owww…. Will you stop hitting me!!!” he screamed in agony as she hit him in the head once again.

“Thank you” he huffed his breath as he held his head in pain. Rubbing it lightly, he looked at the girl in front of him; she was gorgeous, with long blonde hair, doe hazel eyes, sharp nose and plump lips. She was breathtakingly beautiful for LuHan; he rubbed the back of his neck and asked “Who are you?”

“I should be the one asking, who are YOU? What are you doing in MY house?”

“You don’t know me?” he asked in bewilderment

“Must I know you?” she asked, nonchalant

“I’m Prince LuHan, from the East kingdom.” He stood up in dignity; she looked at him for a couple of moments….. “Pfft..huahahaha.. Prince? East King-hahaha-dom? You’re kidding aren’t you?” she was nearly choking of laughter, but when she noticed his expression, she tried to compose herself.

“Ahem. I’m Jessica Jung, 17 and I live here alone.” She outstretched her hand; LuHan looked at it for a second before bending down and kissing the back of her hand. She took away her hand, blushing. “But seriously, where are you from?”

“I’m from the Eastern Kingdom, I tell you!”

“Dude, it’s either you’re mental or just drunk. It’s 2013 now; there are no royalties here in Korea.”

“Wait….2013?”

“Well duh, it’s 2013. What are you, sleeping Beauty?”

“Who’s Sleeping Beauty?”

“…………….”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“so you’re telling me you’re from 1400’s? You ARE mental!”

After minutes of weirdness, Jessica decided to eat ice cream to clear her mind.

“Wow, it tastes good. What’s this?” LuHan smiled, the spoon like a child.

“Ice cream.”

“I’m telling the truth, I’m from 1400’s. And I’m the prince of our kingdom”

“Okay fine geez whatever, if you’re from 1400’s why are you here?” she asked, trying to stop herself from gagging about their freakish yet funny conversation.

“Can’t remember” he said simply, digging another spoonful of ice cream.

“I give up, I’m watching tv” she grabbed the controller and opened the TV.

“Wow, how did you do that?” LuHan’s attention was diverted to the machine. “You’re a witch! You could do magic, I knew it the first time I saw you! You made that big black box to life”

“Uhm, Lu. It’s just TV, that’s what it does. And FYI I’m not a witch, and do I look like one? “

“How did you get those people in there?” he was deeply amazed, “Wow. Just wow, you even got a lion there, you’re a great witch!” he beamed at her whilst Jessica just pinched her nose.

“This guy sure is crazy”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, I sleep here and you there. Got it, goodnight” she instructed before she went inside her room, too tired after dealing with this crazy dude.

He smiled as he opened the door, and his smile just got wider as he entered his room.

He accidentally leaned on the switch, making the light flicker on. “Wow!” let’s just say he’s crazily amazed about it that he didn’t stop flicking it on and off.

“She sure is a great witch!”

 

 

 


Crazy.

I know.

But tell me your thoughts guys, drop a message :)

Jessica and LuHan are on the same age anyways.