Prince

Prince Charming

Chapter 1:

Prince

Year 1400’s

 

Once there was a prince named Lu Han, he is very handsome, kind, loving and intelligent, but only few get to see him. He is locked in the northern tower of kingdom “to keep you ‘safe’” the king would always say.

He has been locked in the tower since he was eight, to make sure nobody could steal him again

 

Making sure nobody could reach him except for the faithful servants; King Yi Fan had installed two fire-breathing dragons on the gates of the tower.

1044797_684057564941344_869835670_n.jpg

“Prince Lu, it’s me YiXing, your lunch is here” one of his servants knocked

“Come in” he spoke

LuHan looked at YiXing as he set his lunch on the table for a while then resumed to look at the window.

 

“What are you thinking of right now, prince?” YiXing sat beside him

“YiXing is the world outside beautiful?’’ he looked at his servant with great interest

“Well, yes. The world is very beautiful, the scenery, the comfort it will give you. It feels heavenly”

“YiXing you do know my birthday is in six days right?”

“Yes my prince” YiXing was now getting suspicious

“So could you give me one present?”

“Of course I always do” the servant chuckled, his dimples clearly visible.

“No, I mean not material thing but a help”

“What help?” his nose scrunched up in question.

“Help me get out of this tower”

“You know I can’t do that. You are safe here, young prince” YiXing stood up and ready to walk out the room “I’m sorry prince LuHan”

Before he could hold the knob, LuHan shouted “Just once, let me walk to garden then we’ll come back safely. Just once please YiXing” he pleaded; his hands below his chin, lips pouting and eyes that cry for acceptance and begging.

YiXing sighed in defeat and nodded his head. “Just for ten minutes then we’ll head back”

“Thank you, YiXing” LuHan smiled in victory.

 

 

 

Sitting on the side of his bed he smiled.

He can’t wait for it. This year will be his best birthday ever.

 


April 16

YiXing was sick today so a different servant went up to serve LuHan’s meal, and LuHan was starting to get worried about YiXing.

“When will YiXing be okay?” he asked

“In a matter of time” the servant nodded his head and walk out the room

LuHan pouted and sat on the table, eating his meal.

 

His eyes were wondering around the ceiling of the room when he flicked his eyes on something else.

 

The door

 

 

 

 

It was unlocked!

 

Smiling, he slowly went near the door and look around first before he holds the knob.  Taking in a lungful of air, he thought. “This will be my only chance. I don’t think YiXing would keep his promise, knowing how much loyal he is to the king”

 

Without further ado, he went down the staircase and before reaching for the big knocks of the door, he listened first if there are some people around the tower.

And it seems like luck is on his, nobody’s there and the dragons were being given a bath at River Stynx at the moment.

 

Breathing heavily he whispered “Outside world, here I go” he smiled and opened the door.