Reconciliation

Betrayal

"1,2,3, Anneonghaseyo! We are SNSD," the 9 girls said in unison," please take good care of us!"

" Okay! Great! We have another 9 more pretty girls in our class," Mr Lee announced," I'll assign you girls to your seats then."


After assigning them to their seats, the seating arrangement looked like this:

          (Suho)(Taeyeon)   (Sunny)(Chanyeol)    (Tiffany)(D.O.)

       (Sooyoung)(Tao)          (Lay )(XiuMin)          (Seohyun)(Chen) 

   (Kai)(Hyoyeon)   (Baekhyun)(Yoona)   (Luhan)(Sulli)   (Luna)(Amber)  

(Tasha)(Ferlyn) (Victoria)(Jenny) (Hana)(JooA) (Krystal)(Kris) (Yuri)(Sehun)


During lesson, the girls started their plan, but the 2 guys, Luhan and Kris, were raging with anger. All they had in their eyes was their ex-girlfriend and their partner, laughing, chatting,playing and flirting. 

RiiiiiiiiiNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG...!

The school bell rang and marked the starting of the rest time, also marking the start of EXO drug stall but the two guys were not interested. 

Kris POV

I bet she can't remember me already. Sehun... You'll get it from me for snatching my girl away! I'm gonna get you!

I walked to Sehun, brought him to a carpark and vented all my anger on him by giving him a tongue lashing. All I wanted to do was to punch him in that stupid face of his but i could not bring myself to do it, because I knew it wsn't his fault, it wasn't.

Seeing Sehun's tears start to roll down like pearls that were rushing down from a necklace that had broken, my heart ached. I went up to him and gave him a hug.

"Kwon Yuri, you better remember this!" I thought.

End of POV


Yuri saw Kris walking along the empty corridor and decided to walk up to him.

"You must have hated me for all these years..." She whispered to him, "why not let's reconcile?"

"RECONCILE?" Kris asked, taken aback.

"Yes," Yuri said shyly.

"Then why did you even leave me?" Kris questioned.

"Because, I...I have a reason," Yuri answered.

"What reason?" Kris asked.

"Long story, talk about it later," Yuri said while pouting, wanting Kris to believe her.

"Okay,so should we, you know, get together again?" Kris asked with a smile.

Yuri smiled back to him and linked their arms together as they walked down the corridor, together.


For the 7 other girls, they were in the canteen and they gathered f(x) and SKarf together.

"Listen up, you girls are not allowed to leak any of our information nor who we really are. You will know the dire consequences if you betray us. Got it?" Sooyoung sternly told them.

"Arasso," the girls said weakly since they knew what was the consequence...DEATH.


At Yoona's side~

"Oppa, Mianhae," Yoona said from behind Luhan.

Luhan turned around only to see her, crying.

Luhan!

"Why are you crying? Don't cry!" Luhan told Yoona, only to get a hug.

"I miss you oppa," she said.

'Me too," Luhan said while hugging her tightly.

"I wanna go back to your side, can you grant me this wish?" she asked, still crying.

"Any wish you want, I'll grant it," Luhan told her.


At night, the girls gathered at their dorm and told each other what had happened.

"Great!" Jessica said," Kris and Luhan down! Yuri, Yoona, we know its very pain for the both of you to do this."

"Nevermind," the two said feebly.

"But I really didn't know since those names on the profiles were not their english name and there were no pictures,adding in, when we saw them, it was dark and i couldn't see really clearly," Yuri told the girls.

"I know right? I was totally shocked and my tears really wanted to roll down when I spotted them in the classroom and knew that they were in EXO. I'm feeling so guilty, it was like, the both of us forced them to enter this drug seller group," Yoona said.

"It's not your fault, you were forced to, and it was their choices to join that drug selling group," Seohyun said, trying to comfort Yoona and Yuri.

[Ring!Ring!Ring! Mr Jung! Answer Immediately!] 

The 9 girls' phone rung at almost the same time.

"Come to my office now, I have something important to tell you guys! This is an order! Make your way here, N.O.W. NOW!" was what they could hear from the phone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Author's Note:

Please subscribe to my fanfiction and I hope you like it! Please give your comments and opinion or even suggestions! Thank you!

And I won't be updating as often since I am taking a major exam in 2-3 weeks time but I'll still try to update. Thank you for your comments and for liking my story! =D