Thank Goodness

Betrayal

"You may go now. See you in school tomorrow!" Kai winked

Yoona and Yuri were flabbergasted. 

Yoona immediately dialed for a cab and asked Kai for their address. But who knew, Kai offered to fetch them to school instead. They got pushed on the van by Kai and in the van, there was...Kris.

"You're going to school too?" Yoona asked nervously.

"Yea... left some of my stuff there. I need to go collect it." Kris replied as coldly as always

Yuri just kept quiet at the side. She didn't know what to do about him. She didn't know how to face him, nope she couldn't probably face him after hurting him so much.

The car ride was quiet, it was terribly quiet.

When the 3 of them reached school, Kris went his separate way to the classroom, took his stuff and left. Nobody could care more about him, especially not during lunch break time. Yuri looked at her watch, it was 12.15PM, she calculated and calculated, drew and drew. It took them exactly 45 minutes to reach the school. This was a big discovery for the team. She then contemplated, again and again whether she should tell Mr. Jung about what she found out.

"I'll go get a drink first" Yoona said as her body seemed to be attracted to the fridge like a magnet. 

Just then, at that moment, Kris, who was looking at his phone, bumped into Yuri. 

KRIS POV

I received a message again. 

______________________________________

. 500g. See you at our usual place.

12.17PM

______________________________________

I walked and walked in a hurry,

BAM

I rubbed my chest as i looked down to see who it was. 

I looked down. It was her again. I got annoyed. I didn't wanna see her. Not Yuri. I can't let her hurt me again. I have to protect myself no matter what. SHe was the one who made me this selfish. I have to. I can't help it.

"Sorry." I muttered as i walked away to pick my phone up. I continued walking down that secret alley i founnd in school. EXO secret passageway we call it. 

Just then i felt this familliar hand touching my arm. In fact, grabbing it. I knew who it was. I could tell. I turned around.

"What do you want?" I tried to be as cold as i could.

"HUH. GET OFF ME. GO AWAY" I shrieked.

Yuri just hugged me. I couldnt let my heart start racing. I am not able to do this. If i give in, I might never be able to protect myself anymore. 

I pushed her away roughly.

I continued to walk but soon, I heard sobs. What was i supposed to do now.

Suddenly i felt that same familliar pair of arms placed around my waist. I turned around. 

Yuri, slowly, slowly, pushed me against the wall. She nibbled and nibbled at my neck. 

I looked down at her. That jawline, that tall nose. Those pair of closed eyes. I couldn't hold it back any further. 

I grabbed her by her waist, and kissed her passionately. 

This was where, where we found our love again.

Until...

"ummmm...Yul, ummmmm... sorry to interrupt, but we kind of only have 1 and a half minutes left to reach class because if you remember, recess ends at 12.25PM. So i think you might want to continue tomorrow instead?" Yoona interrupted the couple.

END OF KRIS POV

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri and Yoona ran away together. They dialed a cab and set off straightaway to the headquaters.

ON THE CAB

"Seriously! What were you thinking! Did you know that he can die because of this. Mr Jung has eyes on us 24/7. You should be clearly know that by now. Don't you." Yoona screamed.

"Yah!" Yuri pointed towards the taxi driver, signalling Yoona to keep quiet.

It was around 15 MIN when they finally reached the headquaters. They sped up. And they knew they were in trouble when they saw Mr. Jung's face. Not only trouble, but BIG TROUBLE.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

HI GUYS. SECOND UPDATE!

Since I've always been writing by my nickname, Clalli. I would like to get closer to all of you! If you have an instagram account, follow @anglinicezzz to know me more and ask for a followback!