A New Task

Betrayal

"Hey girls, sorry to say, but there's a new task," Yunho said as he handed a file to the 9 girls.

"Hey, a boy group now?!" Jessica said while looking at the file with big opened eyes.

"Interesting," Sooyoung commented sarcastically

The 9 took the file and walked out of the office, then out of the building.

They walked to the carpark, just nice to see the 12 men.

"They look good though," Sooyoung cried, poutimg.

"But they aren't good," Taeyeon retorted.

"Right now, it's girls generation. Let's make sure we bust this group!" they all cheered, while hiding behind a big yellow van.

They spent the rest of the two days preparing for their "big" plan. Just then, at the office, their rival, 2ne1 who had failed the mission, went up to them.

"You think you guys are good? You're nothing compared to us you know? Just go home and call for mummy. Girls, do you think they will pass their mission?" CL sarcastically spoke to the girls.

"Ah-no...Look at them..." Dara added.

"My toes are laughing girls," Bom said while laughing.

Hearing all this, SNSD just continued doing their own things since they were used to all the 2ne1 members talking to them like this and they respect them alot since they were their seniors and had busted 15 drug groups already, until the recent EXO case which caused their youngest member, Minzy, to fall into a deep slumber would never wake up, never.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

By the next day, the girls were ready. They went to their dorm to pack up.

"They are studying in SM University," Seohyun said as she looked up their background.

"I've got our 'seats' ready in the same classroom," Tiffany replied as she ended the call," but we'll be in class 1-10, the worst class in the school," she said sadly.

The 9 of them walked to the school in the school uniform and heavy bags packed just for both the education nd the secret mission.

They walked into the classroom, just nice for Yuri and Yoona to see...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note:

Sorry for the grammar mistakes and please comment and give your opinions.

Thank you for reading! :)