Forced

Betrayal

The 9 walked into the classroom, just nice for Yuri and Yoona to see the 2 men's face. The 2 men whom they both hurt, and the two men whom have 'gone bad'. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Five years ago when Yuri got her work as a Secret Drug Officer, the contract stated that they could not get into a relationship, nor fall in love. If not, the members of the group members, the person herself and the person she herself loves will have to die... Before they got this job, the 2 girls, Yuri and Yoona were the school's "Queenkas" and they were best friends. They each dated someone, Kris and Luhan and the 2 boys were also very popular and were very good friends too. Until one "fine" day...

Five years ago, 31 December, something happened that changed all four of their lives, FOREVER.

"Ahhhhhhh~~~" Yoona screamed, so did Yuri.

The two Queenkas were being dragged out from the toilet in a shopping mall, by the back alley.

"Who are YOU!" Yuri shrieked as she tried to struggle.

"Don't touch me! Go away!" Yoona shouted.

The two were then dragged onto a van, inside sat 7more girls with a snottish look on their face.

"Who are you~?" one girl said, sounding like she despised the two.

"You DON'T know!?" Yoona shouted.

"Excuse me missy, we are the queenkas of Kent Foreign High School! Then who are you? You snotty little---" 

Yuri's words were cut off by a handsome looking guy------Jung Yunho------.

" Sit down girls. You girls are here, not to compete whether you are  queenka or not since all ofyou are queenkas of your school," Allnine of them widened their eyes," you girls are her since you are the chosen one by us. You will be on a special mission from today onwards. Please sign this contract. If you don't sign it, I'm sorry to say but you will never be able to get out from this small squeazy van," he said, smirking.

"So you're saying that we don't have a choice huh," said the girl who looks very pure and innocent.

"Sort of," Yunho continued.

The 9 then signed the contract without looking at the details, hoping to get out of the squeazy and stuffy van.

"Rule one: No dating. Rule two: No crushes. Rule three: You cannot tell others about this special mission. Rule four: You cannot say anything about what had just happened to anyone or else that person will DIE." Mr Jung said.

"What if i still date? What can you do?" Yuri questioned since she had to be with her boyfriend, Kris and she cannot live without him.

"Then you, all these group members of yours and that person that you are dating will DIE," Mr Jung said.

" Then we'd rather not sign this little contrac---"the girls said in unison, but they stopped after the body guards snatched away their contracts.

They were then pushed off the van. Then they received a text message that they will have to break up with their boyfriend and it has to be in 1 hour time.

The girls then sent a message saying that they wanted a break up but Yoona and Yuri(YoonYul) walked to the cafe and asked for a break up.

At the cafe

"Luhan, let's break up," Yoona said.

"No.You must be kidding," Luhan said with tears in his eyes.

" I'm not. I feel that you are not reliable," Yoona said, sternly but with tears in her eyes.

"Fine! All you want, You'll regret it someday," Luhan shouted to Yoona and left the cafe with everyone staring at them.

"Sorry, Please forgive me," Yoona whispered as tears started rolling down her rosy cheeks.

At another cafe~

"Let's break up!" Yuri said," I've no feelings to you already, I've fallen in love with another guy".

"Who's that guy?! I'm going to beat him into a pulp!" Kris said furiously.

"If it's like this, I'm going," Yuri told Kris. Adding in, she did not wanna let him see her tears nor want to answer him since she had no answer to that question.

As she exited the cafe, tears slowly trickled down her face.

Kris then followed behind but when he ran out of the cafe, she was already no where to be seen.

Kris POV

"She must have went off with him in a car already after dumping me. Argh! How can she do this! She will regret this decision she has made!" 

End of POV

Yuri was just hiding behind a wall and she overheard everything. Tears rolled down her cheeks, again. She could feel her heart breaking into pieces.

" Sorry Kris, my darling, sorry! This is for your own good,hate me all you want," she muttered under her breath before making her way back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Thank you for reading my fanfiction. This is my first ever fanfiction, so I'm not really experienced. Please subscribe and comment below. 

Sorry for my grammar and spelling mistakes. Double update today! :D