Clueless

Betrayal

Theboth of us ate slowly. The food was just...perfect. Both of us were shikshins...ofcourse. We finished our food in 30minutes.

Yuri POV

I walked to the door and tried to open it. Oh shux! It's locked

"Yoona! Do you have a hairpin?"

"Yoona? Yoona?!"

Yoona was sound asleep on the bed. Slowly, I felt drowsy too. I stumbled to the bed and fell straight down...

I woke up. I turned and saw Yoona still sleeping soundly. I smiled. I scanned my surroundings, not sure on where I was. I stretched. I forced Yoona to wake up.

"Aigoo...unnie, waeyo?" Yoona asked.

"Where are we?" 

"At EXO's house...Hey! Wait! What is the time now??"Yoona exclaimed.

I looked atmy watch. My eyes expanded twice of its normal size.

10AM 

It was already on the next day. I picked my phone up.

This was even worse...

19 miss calls from Mr Jung

28 missed calls from Jessica

25 missed calls from Taeyeonie

18 missed calls from Sooyoung

20 missed calls from Naeun

15 missed calls from HOME

17 missed calls from Hyoyeon

28 missed calls from Tiffany

25 missed calls from SeoHyun

23 missed calls from Sunny

Oh no...

I picked up my bag and exited the room,still clueless, leaving Yoona who had dozed off while i was in shock. I walked down the staircase clumsily since I was really dizzy. Then... I realised that this wasn't my housenor was the shirt mine...This shirt was what I bought for...him...


My memory slowly came back,

"Ah, Mr Jung,anneonghaseyo"

"What do you think you two are doing now? Do you know how dangerous this is?"

"Sorry Mr Jung but could you lower your volume...we...we...we just wanted this to end quickly"

"Come back to the headquarters, RIGHT NOW"

"Mr Jung, we have already completed half of the mission, we cannot stop now!"

*Turning of doorknobs*

"Sorry Mr Jung"

Beep-Beep-Beep

"Time to eat, my darling, just joking but how i wish it was true,"

*Giggles*

"Let's get out of here? It's locked...Yoona, do you have any hair clip?"

*Suddenly getting drousy*

*Blackout*


"Aish! It must have been the food!" Yuri said annoyed.

I walked down the stairs and there...and saw...12 men...already awoke, watching tv.

"Why didn't you people wake me up?? And why are you people at home? Shouldn't you be in school?"

I was very annoyed at how careful they are, when will we have the chance to finally crack this case?? Argh!

Behind me came Yoona who looked traumatised. Maybe it was because of the number of missed calls.

"Hi girls." said kai.

"Hi" I replied smiling but Yoona was just staring blankly.

The rest of them were usy staring at the screen. Curious, I joined them and wanted to watch. But who knew? Suho suddenly switched off the television when I approached them. 

"Waeyo??" I whined.

But all of them just ignored me, even Kris, and walked away...what happened...


Author's Note:

Dear Readers, I've finally updated!!! yay!!!! haha. I apologise for not updating earlier as I promised since I was not able to touch the computer:( and I had lots of trainings, but with the upcoming holidays, I'll be able to update more often^^ but not these few days because I have trainings everyday:( Thank you! This story is still active!!!