[2]

Rollercoaster on Action

Llama-mber:    Yo, lover boy! Long time no see!!!!

 

Han-Lu:           Oh my god. Is that really you, Amber Josephine Liu?

 

Llama-mber:    no, this is some random desperate girl who really need someone to fill her loneliness... yeah right.

 

Han-Lu:           Ew, you heard like a pregnant woman.

 

Llama-mber:    didn’t you miss me, Lu?! For crying out  loud  I’m your freaking best friend!!!!

 

Han-Lu:           EX-Bestfriend. What kind of best friend are that, eloping with her husband and only called her best friend when she reached the middle of pacific ocean.

 

Llama-mber:    I’m not eloping, okay? And Kris is so not my husband, it’s just ew. He’s just some old ahjusshi. And they kept pestering me about all those cardiologist and all. I’ll be a complete schizo if they keep that.

 

Han-Lu:           But you still forget to tell me.

 

Llama-mber:    awww, does our ickle hannie-kins just sulking? How cute.

 

Han-Lu:           am not. How’s you and Kris on Canada?

 

Llama-mber:    I’m not on Canada, dip. And I’m not with Kris.

 

Han-Lu:           aww, too bad. Where are you, actually?

 

Llama-mber:    not going to tell. My parent will interrogate you like you’re some kind of serial killer or Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece’s thief. Anyways. Is that true you are in a relationship with Oh Sehun, Lu? That diplomat Kris introduced to you?

 

Han-Lu:           none of your business, Liu. Where the hell do you get that information, anyway?

 

Llama-mber:    I have my own resource. Just answer my question.

 

Han-Lu:           Yeah, I am. Why? You want some Sehun? No way in hell. Just hog your Kris and leave Sehun alone.

 

Llama-mber:    oh, no. I’m just curious. Oh, I think Jinri’s here. See you in a jiffy!

 

 

 

Luhan stretched his back as he scanned the little piece of paper attached on the  couch.

 

Luhan-hyung, I’m off to Greenland for a week. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you last night! I love you! – S

 

Couldn’t help, Luhan sighed knowing such thing would happen. Sehun was a busy, energetic young man, and Luhan had no right to stop him from going anywhere. Of course Luhan wanted to spend some quality time with Sehun, but with Sehun’s and his hectic schedule, it was almost impossible to do. So

 

Luhan turned around to switched the TV on only to fill the unbearably silence that hugged him. He boosted the volume and turned around. EXO’s ‘wolf’ rang inside of his ears and waltzed in to the bathroom.

 

“Geurae wolf, naega wolf... humph, such a funny song... “ Luhan shook his deep crimson hair and washed it thoroughly. After fifteen minutes took a bath, finally a sqeuaky clean Luhan went out from the shower with only towel on. His feet were wet, the water trickling down from his thigh down to the feet, making wet paths. Luhan immediately wiped it and after he was sure his feet wouldn’t make another wet paths, he opened his wardrobe and took out his regular working clothes.

 

Whistling a random tune, Luhan hooking the buttoned shirt and wore his black pants. After done, his eyes ceased to his cologne and smiled, mind flying to a certain man on Greenland, before finally sprayed it to his wrist.

 

And certain part of his body.

 

He wore his rolex and checked the time.

 

08.30.

 

He shrugged and turned to his kitchen, thinking whether he take a  breakfast first or not. He shrugged once again. Not having a breakfast won’t hurt, he thought, and he galloped to the door, ready to start a new day.

 

 

 

 

 

“Seriously, this is what you call an ‘article’? I personally call this a , okay? , Do Kyungsoo. Now Go back to your seat and type a real article, not .”

 

Jongin’s stern voice greeted Luhan’s ear shots in immediate and Luhan almost felt sorry to the trembling doe-eyed man in front of Jongin. He looked like want to cry bad. Some passing co-workers had their head up, listening raptly and sometimes whispering inaudibly to each other, maybe again spreading malevolent false rumor about the T.O.D (Which stood for Tyrannical Office Despot, by the way. Jongin wasn’t pleased regarding the issue.

 

Luhan, however, found the title to be highly amusing and entertaining and whoever started the whole T.O.D thingy must had read Boy Meets Girl too much.) Actually, what was inside Jongin’s head? Why did he summon the little cub and just threw whatever profanities he had to Do Kyungsoo? Luhan could never tell what was going on inside the younger man’s head.

 

Do Kyungsoo, the new cub, nodded his head shamefully and turned to Luhan’s direction, almost bumped to him when Luhan gripped his arm. Luhan noticed how the cub’s hand curled into a ball without a trace of blood in it.

 

“Are you alright?” Luhan asked—he was the Soul Journal’s CEO, anyway. He had to know how was his employess doing and assured them to have a good time in his company.  Kyungsoo tilted his hurt and full with humiliation eyes and stunned when he realized he was inside the CEO’s embrace, immediately struggled from the pretty CEO’s hand and mumbled a deep ‘I’m okay’ and dashed out.

 

“You went too far, you know?” Luhan said, folding his hand in front of his chest. Jongin looked for Kyungsoo’s disappeared feature for some more before asnwered, “You have to make a deep impression for him before you bang him real good...”

 

Luhan quirked his perfect eyebrow. “Is that psychotic theory of yours again?”

 

“Nope, this is just what a falling man will do.” Jongin huffed, eyes full of foolish longing.

 

“Don’t you think he will hate you, Jongin?”

 

“Hate? Someone could actually hate this body?” Jongin threw his hands to the air, as if to emphasize his point. Pompously he added, “That’s not possible.”

 

“Just maybe. What did he write, anyway?” Luhan peered at the paper in Jongin’s hand and read the draft. “CERN Secret Developing:Hybrid and Their Rights. Seriously? Hybrid?” Luhan looked incredulously back and forth between Jongin and the draft. “No wonder you call this paper .”

 

“He tried, at least.” Jongin shrugged and placed the paper above the desk. “By the way, you’re going to have an appointment with Kris tonight. He wanted to talk about your company’s engagement.”

 

“Kris is here? In Korea?” Luhan blinked, shocked. “Why didn’t he tell me?”

 

“Maybe he wanted to surprise you? Which is a succes fail anyway, I already told you about that.” Jongin smirked. “Whatever. When will I meet with him? Wait, why didn’t Baekhyun tell me? Why you?” Luhan stared at the tanned man in front of him, accusingly.

 

“At 10 AM. He’s busy screwing around like rabbits with that girl from featuring division. Who was her name? Parkyoung?” Jongin tried to remember.

 

Luhan rolled his eyes. “Nah. Don’t blast your little pretty head from remembering things too much. Do Kyungsoo won’t like it if he sees your head explode into tiny weeny brain pieces. Or not?” Luhan snickered seeing Jongin’s dark expression and left the younger alone. He opened his private office and sighed, seeing his rolex once again.

 

09.00.

 

One hour to go, Luhan stretched his back. Before that, maybe I could just work some paper...

 

Thirty minutes later, Luhan was working some paper appointment regarding his company’s future, hands busy scribbling something above the piece of paper. It was his n-paper when his cellphone decided to vibrate surprisingly, and Luhan almost rip an important paper with his pointed pen. Unknown number. Sighing, he flip the flap and glued the phone to his left ear.

 

“Hello?” Luhan greeted.

 

Lu? This is me, Liu!”

 

“Amber? Is that really you?” Luhan felt happy. In spite his venomous retort on IM said he didn’t want to see her, he really didn’t mean it. “This is me, couldn’t you tell this voice?” Amber tsk-ed and continued, “Anyway, did you have any appointment today, Lu? I want to talk to you.”

 

The playfulness inside Amber’s tone morphed into serious one, and Luhan couldn’t help but thinking what would the talk be. “Actually, I have one. Thirty minutes from now.”

 

Amber groaned. “Aaw, shucks. I really need to meet with you, I have to fly to China tomorrow! I don’t want to meet with those busybodies.” Amber shuddered and Luhan one hundred and twenty percents sure she was talking about her and Kris’ parents.

 

“Funny how you two set an appointment in the same time. Is this fate? How romantic. This is like a cheesy FTV don’t you think?” Luhan teased Amber and leaned further to his comfy seat. All of sudden the other line went silent. “Amber?” Luhan called her, a little bit worried.

 

“Kris is here? In Korea?” Amber’s voice went hazard and growled. “Whatever. We’ll meet at Gangnam’s Coffe Cojjee 10 PM and if you don’t show up, we’ll stop being best friend.”

 

And then the line went dead.

 

Luhan blinked for several times for finally comprehend what the hell just going on. His mind cogging from a while from actually tugging the conclusion—Amber and Kris were having a rather big fight and weren’t about to apologize to each other. Judging from Amber’s temper and Kris’ impassiveness, Luhan’s assumption increased into one hundred percent right.  Luhan sighed. Seriously, Amber? Luhan knew how Amber loathed Kris—but still, was that necessary to drag an innocent little best friend to their little dispute?

 

His cellphone rang once again and this one was from Kris. Too fast, Luhan chuckled inwardly and hit the green button. “Kris?”

 

“Have Baekhyun-ssi told you about our appointment at your office?” Kris timbre voice boomed characteristically, but somehow, it heard as if he was nervous and worried. “Yes, he have. Why?” Luhan asked all too curious. Kris always put politeness above all, so it was a mild surprise for Luhan when he heard Kris didn’t greet him properly like forever always.

 

“I change my mind. We’ll meet at Gangnam’s Coffe Cojjee, 10 PM. I’m sorry Luhan-ssi.” Kris added solemnly, but also hurriedly. As if he wasn’t sorry at all. Luhan couldn’t bear his laugh and said, “When will you two marry, actually?”

 

which being answered by adorable splutters from the forever blank giant.

 

 

His head hurt. His hand hurt, his feet hurt. Bad. Everything was hurt. But he was forcing himself to haul his feet more, even though he didn’t know where is he currently heading to, or even know where was the place.

 

All he could register was, he slipped from the ship, he walked out from the ship, and his head spun like never in his life, and the only thing he wanted now is just Daehyun’s warm hands and Professor’s soothing smile. But he didn’t know how to get back—he didn’t know. Why was he so stupid? He bit his lips, staring at the ground underneath his bare, cold and stinging feet.

 

Why did he run from professor’s building? He got three meals a day. He got a warm deer plushie. He got a very wide and spacious bed, even though Seungjo always came to him everyday and stuck those horrible, evil prick—he said that was needle—but besides needles, he liked his old home.

 

His little head was lacking oxygen, and he needed food. There was no food. He started to sob and sob and sob, and the people started to give him looks and they started chattering, pointing at him like he was some unwanted lunatic.

 

Who didn’t? There was a weird boy sobbing like a little kid with only a long sleeved shirt covering his milky skin with kitty ears and kitty tail and even though it was quiet an endearing sight it’s still disturbing. He didn’t care. He wiped his endless streaming tears and snot with his sleeve.

 

All of sudden, his shoulder was being squeezed and he turned around, hissing quiet loudly and proud because of the surprise expression on the man’s face, but it was wiped immediately with a blank facade. The man was huge—almost three times huger than him—and he had this deadly stare which made his knees go jelly because of horror.

 

“Who are you, little kid? What are you doing here?” he said with velvety voice, and the kid immediately remembered Daehyun, whose hard face but soft heart. “M-Mi, Minseokimnida, annyeonghaseyo,” he stuttered shyly and bowed like what Daehyun-hyung had taught him every time Professor’s friend paid a visit.

 

“Oh, what a lovely name you got there.” The man continued to smile and Minseok’s shoulder almost too intimately, but being unnoticed by Minseok much to the man’s happiness. “What ARE you doing here, Minseok?”

 

“I don’t know.” Minseok answered nonchalantly.

 

The man blinked, a little bit perplexed. “What do you mean, you don’t know?” he repeated. Minseok looked down and said, “I don’t know.. I was in professor’s building, and-and the door was opened, and something told me to run away and... and I ran. And I rode a ship.” Minseok added proudly, crooked teeth showing cutely.

 

The man raised his eyebrow and started to think the boy must had a teensy bit loose in the head. Well, no matter. As long as his feels delicious, and his moans be melodious, the man didn’t care is the boy a stupid or a complete mad.

 

 Of course, we, the real inhabitants of the hard and cold world had known who was this too close for god sake’s man. He was a nowhere soft person like what our pure Minseokkie’s assummed. But Minseok had never really got a taste of real world, which lead him to the worse decision in his entire life.

 

He went with the man.

 

 

“So.”

Amber looked at the two men in front of her dangerously. Her eyes were only slits and her hands twitched in dangerous movement which Luhan deduced was another deadly chocking neck ninja taekwondo movement of hers, and Luhan didn’t want to witness a ruckus between Kris and his not-so-little fianceé.

 

So he immediately shoved Kris beside him to avoid Amber jump to Kris and claw his well-sculpted face, who stubbornly didn’t budge. Instead, he stared at Amber, boring some kind of instensity to her skull that could have been mistaken as an infatuation to some random people.

 

Which was totally right. Kris Wu had grown some kind of infatuation towards Amber the wild tomboy, but Luhan knows better Kris would have preferred someone behead him rather than admit his crush towards his own fiancée.

 

Amber didn’t change—she was still chilling with her short styled hair and llama face. She looked a little bit worn out with unhealthy black bags under her eyes and disheveled clothing.

 

Jet lag, Luhan assumed. Kris, however, didn’t change phsycally but mentally. Luhan could see the way Kris’ usual hard orbs softened everytime he gazed at Amber’s full of revolt face, and how anxious he was when he stumbled inside Luhan’s car.

 

Kris Wu never felt, or looked, anxious in his whole entire life.

 

“He comes with me, Liu.” Luhan said, when obviously Kris didn’t make any movement to explain anything to the fumming Amber. “I don’t care about that.” Amber said flatly, and with that Kris almost looked hurt.

 

“Anyway, Lu. If you are finished, you can tell me—I’m leaving.” Amber stood up, didn’t even give Kris a second glance. Not after what had he done to her two weeks ago.

 

“No! where are you going, Liu?! Do you really think I’m not a busy man? Didn’t you say you want to go to China tomorrow?” Luhan complained, yanking Amber’s wrist. Kris didn’t open his mouth for once—but Amber was sure he looked at her helplessly.

 

Coward.

 

“I don’t care. I can delay it if I want. My parents be damned.” Amber said flatly laced with a tone that ‘this conversation is over, forever.’

 

“At least say something to me,” Kris finally said. Luhan glanced at Kris and nodded furiously but stopped at Amber’s look on him.

 

“Are you really want me to say something?” Amber growled. “Okay. I’ll say something. Something.”

 

Luhan laughed. Kris didn’t.

 

“I’ll IM you tonight. I don’t think I want to talk to you anymore today.” Amber said to Luhan, and showing her back to the men. Amber shut her eyes closed, controlling some coiling emotion inside her head.

 

She didn’t want to throw temper here, for sure. After all Kris did to her, how could he expect her to just forgive him? She walked like a mad, ignoring the bold and annoyed stare from people around her.

 

“...No! Hmmm!”

 

The muffled voice didn’t go unnoticed by her ears.

 

Ngh! Nooo! P-please—“

 

“Shut up—“

 

More muffled sounds and a thud and a rustles of unbuckled belt. Amber frowned and followed the voice until she was neared an abandoned alley. The alley was so disgusting, the smell was horrible. Scrunching her nose from the unpleasant smell, she peered to the alley and her eyes widened in shock.

 

There was an almost young—very young—boy, with A pantsless man stradling his hips forcefully. The man’s back showed to her, defenseless and disgusting and full of sweat. The boy’s voice died down, and looked very shock and very afraid, maybe suffering some trauma whatsoever. “Noo.. noo, please... Daehyun-hyung... Professor...”

 

“SHUT UP—“

 

Without further ado, Amber rushed to the rescue and with a beautiful flying kick, she striked the ert’s head mercilessly, and then flying a fist to the man’s sickening stomach.

 

He lied on his back and his hands immediately being straddled with two heavy trashbin courtesy to Amber.

 

“Asshat.” Amber spat to the suprised and flabbergasted man, eyeing his glorious girth wantonly and had this nasty intention to just burn that malicious thing from this world. “With that size of you dare to molest an underage? You sick, sick ert, I loathe cockroach like you.”

 

If there was something beside liar and hypocrite Amber Josephine Liu hated in this world, it was the ert. e ert to be exact. Well, any kind of ert! Who liked them, anyway?

 

With an inhumane strength she stepped on the man’s previously excited and happy .

 

A very unhappy, full of misery yowl was heard.

 

“You-are-a-ing-dead-meat,” Amber breathed lowly, stirring her foot at the precious reproduction part with her suede boots grudgingly and the man started to howl and wail and screamed bloody murder but couldn’t do anything since his hands were unable to be moved and the pain was just so amazingly powerful he couldn’t even say anything anymore.

 

“I’ll make you improper to procreate. I’ll make you impotent, hear that? ing man-, you’ll taint that poor boy with STD, and he’s just an underage!!” she knocked his jaw once more and with that last attack the man was uncoscious.

 

She looked down, eyes full of hate and blew her knuckle. The ert did have bony jaw.

 

Amber huffed deeply and turned around to see nothing behind her. Where was the boy? Amber scanned the empty alley worriedly. Was he alright? He seemed to be very scared earlier... I hope this bony cockroach didn’t damage anything precious to him or traumatize him in anyway... or else, Amber thought darkly and flipped her phone open, calling the gangnam officers and telling them the previously finished events.

 

Looking down to her suede boots, she sighed in disgust and wiped some from the boots to the ground.

 

She had to burn this suede later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

another jiffy update. YAY.

and yes THAT'S AMBER F(x) i love her so much SO PLEASE.

///i don't know what the hell am I talking about bt yeah.