[4]

Rollercoaster on Action

Han-Lu:           Log on

 

Han-Lu:           Hey, Liu. I know you’re there.

 

Llama-mber:    The hell do you want, Lu?

 

Han-Lu:           Look, if this is about yesterday, sorry okay. He just seemed to be so desperate and even though I have no right to say this: please just spare him. He’s a dip and I don’t want a dip as my business partner

 

Llama-mber:    Nice try, Lu. Ain’t nobody got time for that. Now please excuse me

 

Han-Lu:           Hey, Liu.

 

Han-Lu:           Liu

 

Han-Lu:           , Liu, ANSWER ME!

 

Llama-mber:    For Dumbledore’s sake, why are you harassing me? In the middle of freaking night? Can’t I just have my pillow in peace? Can’t this pathetic Taiwanese girl get her sleep for a second without being terrorized by her IM or cellphone?

Han-Lu:           Sorry, but this is an entirely different reason. I don’t want to talk about your ex’s sorry anymore. That’s so last year. Hey, Liu, can I ask you something?

 

Llama-mber:    as long as it doesn’t related with the asshat.

 

Han-Lu:           You got my heart. Well, I have this crazy question. About cat. You know, that nasty little furball that keeps rolling like it’s having a crack?

 

Llama-mber:    hey, for your information, this nasty little furball is cute. Off topic. What is the question, anyway?

 

Han-Lu:           well. Here we go. So, I have this dream tonight. About a boy.

 

Llama-mber:    Okay. A boy. Do I see relation between a boy and the nasty little furball thingy?

 

Han-Lu:           Wait. Well, the boy. Listen, this is only my dream, okay? Not the real thing.

 

Llama-mber:    Just get over with this, okay?

 

Han-Lu:           right. Here we go. The boy, which definitely only an imaginative creation of my unconscious, he sorta had a tail. And ears. Like, kitty tail and kitty ears. He looked human enough to me. This is not real, of course. I mean, how can it be? My unconscious really like to joke around with me.

 

Llama-mber:    A boy. With cat’s ears and tail.

 

Han-Lu:           uh huh. Liu, I know you’re realistic and all, but I’m wondering... do you think that kind of creature exist? Boy with animal’s body part attached to his body, I mean.

 

Llama-mber:    so.

 

Llama-mber:    so let me get this straight. You kept calling me through my everything for nearly three hours, ruining my delicious make out with a man named sleep only to say you dreamed this cat’s ears and cat’s tail boy. And he was, quote, human enough to you, end quote. And you want to know if that kind of thing exist in this solid, unfairylike world?

 

Llama-mber:    You know what? Go yourself. No, Go somone tonight, good. And hard. someone who wants to be ed with your sickening kinks. And pay him, or her, real grand. You hear me?

 

Llama-mber:    Man, you should just IM-ing Dr. Phil. Not me. I mean, do this woman looks like someone who wants to talk about with her bestfriend? No? good.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That things weren’t supposed to be there, Luhan was never be so sure for the sake of his pathetic life.

 

Luhan was no naive man. I mean, yeah, he was a pretty successful man who ran a gigantic newspaper company, but he was nowhere near naive. Luhan had watched , numerous times he could say. Luhan had also have , with many, many many people.  

 

He understood sarcasm, and know perfectly well how to use one against people he didn’t exactly fond of. Luhan, too, turned out to be a realistic person. He hated twilight and avoided fantasy movies like germs everytime he went to his favorite CD shop to buy some movies (or s). He didn’t really opposed a ‘love at first sight’ bull, but didn’t think to worship it like some teenage girls (and unfortunately growing women) did.

 

In short, he was dirty. See? Luhan was corrupted, tainted, whatever adjective you have to describe Luhan now. Despite his innocent and youthful looking face,and sometimes a glimmering halo above his head, his inside wasn’t as innocent as he appeared to be.

 

So when someone just appeared unconscious right in front of his door and the person somewhat turned out to have a cat’s tail and two cat’s ears, Luhan just freaked out.

 

Like, hardcore freaked out.

 

It was not like Luhan didn’t notice something dangling and swaying lifelessly on the person’s bottom which being covered by his oversized shirt. He just chose not to care at first. Do you know that you are always able to see your nose but your brain chooses to ignore it? Same theory applied to Luhan’s case.

 

But then Luhan just had to open the boy’s godawful soaked shirt because that was the first thing to do before you nurse someone’s who got fever between the rain, right? You undress him, and you nurse him. As simple as that.

 

But thing wasn’t going to be friendly to Luhan when he see that  orange thing,  lying unmoving between the owner’s leg. (no, it wasn’t , seriously. Luhan had double-checked it.)

 

Luhan, unfortunately, also noticed flattening cat’s ears on top of the boy’s head, and that didn’t help him to stop having a restraining order. With totally distracted mind, he undressed the boy and kept him warm with a thick blanket.

 

“He has tail.” Luhan said, disbelief was pure, judging from his tone. “And kitty ears. The ?”

 

After Luhan being suggested to go to the nearest hospital by the nearest animal center and insulted by his bestfriend via IM and cellphone, Luhan could only know one thing—that he couldn’t tell everyone about this... whatever this being was.

 

What if he’s a dangerous disease carrier? Luhan thought dreadfully. What if US sends him here to destroy South Korea? What if this is all about hybrid, and he wants to conquer the world? The world will be full of hybrid. Hybrid everywhere. Hybrid Kingdom!!!!

 

And then he realized he read Do Kyungsoo’s craps too much.

 

“But what if he’s right?” Luhan started to pace around, and scooted over as far as he could from the boy. “What if that Do cub was right? Oh god. I think I need my mask. Where the hell is that thing when you need them?”

 

Luhan’s pace stopped when he heard a soft cough and moan. He was a half expecting the boy became twice huger than he was, because that was just what happen inside a thriller movie. A boy, and then a man, and then the boy turned out having some disease thingy and then he mutated right in front of the man into a monster with kitty ears and kitty tail.

 

But Luhan knew he overreacted when he saw the poor boy coughing bad, his milky skin was burning high and his face flushed because of the blood rush. Luhan immediately tucked the thick blanket around the boy and laid his hand above the boy’s forehead. His fever almost like hell. Not like Luhan had gone to hell, by the way.

 

“...hyung... ssor...

 

The boy moaned inaudibly. Luhan only heard a little, but Luhan knew this boy was having a nightmare judging from his pained expression. “Sssh,” Luhan cooed, wrapping his hands around the boy not minding if the boy really wanted to execute some kind of  invasion to the earth or carried some dangerous disease. “Sssh. It’s okay, really.”

 

The boy stopped whimpering after a minute or so, but Luhan felt his hand stoned around the boy. He didn’t know what the hell is going on, but he felt very comfortable and good having the boy secured inside his embrace. It felt so right, so well, so...

 

He’s having a dangerous disease, you know. You may have a kitty ears and tail tomorrow.

 

Even with that nasty though Luhan stay still for the next seconds and then let go of him. Luhan stood up. What am I going to do now? Luhan sighed in misery and then caught a glimpse of the wall clock and went as white as chalk. It was 07.30 and he hadn’t has a good minutes of sleep.

 

No sleep.

 

And today was going to be one hectic day, with Kris didn’t pull his together last event and he had to clean his work today or he wouldn’t have any quality time for Sehun or at least for himself. Moreover, he couldn’t leave the kitty-boy  alone in his room, his home. What if he was actually a robber? And he wanted to get Luhan’s and then went to Argentina to sell it?

 

Luhan shook his head, ruining the image. No. This boy’s sick, and Luhan had to make him at least sober enough to chuck him out his home. And he wasn’t a robber, or serial murder. He has a freaking kitty tail and ears!

 

“.” Luhan cursed once again and galloped to the shower room zombie-style.