[3]

Rollercoaster on Action

 

Llama-mber:                Log on

 

Kairunstheworld:         Log on

 

Kairunstheworld:         Hey, spill.

 

Llama-mber:                Spill what, T.O.D?

 

Kairunstheworld:         How the hell do you know that?

 

Llama-mber:                Luhan is an easy chick.

 

Llama-mber:                Btw, it hears like some kind of ual disease. Nasty and disgusting.

 

Kairunstheworld:         Luhan won’t like it if he know you called him ‘chick’. Moreover an ‘easy chick’

 

Kairunstheworld:         And you.

 

Llama-mber:                I don’t care, duh. Do i look—or hear—like I care?

 

Llama-mber:                And me? NEVER.

 

Kairunstheworld:         Oh my god, just spill, female. What happened last afternoon?

 

Llama-mber:                How the hell

 

Llama-mber:                whatever, Luhan’s an easy chick.

 

Kairunstheworld:         Why didn’t you give him a chance? Kris I mean. He looked like he might a drop dead of a coronary and seizure at the same time, you know. Luhan had a hard time placating him to get out from that Coffe Cojjee.

 

Llama-mber:                Can you newspaper people just minding your own busines? Just don’t talk about that loser anymore. Hey, want to hear another story?

 

Kairunstheworld:         What story? Is this a juicy gossip?

 

Llama-mber:                Maybe not. But yeah, I think this will be useful for SJ. Tell your co-workers, especially the cute and baby-faced ones, to stay the hell out from every single gangnam’s alley. This afternoon, I was just teaching some erts with my left and right hooks.

 

Kairunstheworld:         Tell me more about it.

 

Llama-mber:                Yea, so I went out from the damn Coffee Cojjee and heard this tish sounds inside an alley. I, for the first time in my life, saw a little boy being molested by an old ert first-hand. Inside an alley. I mean, couldn’t those erts just rent some room from a love-hotel or something?

 

Kairunstheworld:         what did you do?

 

Llama-mber:                nah, just several slugs. Nearly castrated him, since the officers arrived at the wrong time. The boy who was being molested, though, still missing, and I’m really worried about him.

 

Kairunstheworld:        

 

Kairunstheworld:         remember me not to mess with you scary dudettes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“C’mon, Kris—it couldn’t be that bad. What did you do, anyway?”

 

Kris looked like a poodle of mess. After all, he was, once, a sole of perfection, a proud man who lived to his fullest. Okay, maybe that’s quiet exaggerating, but you would understand if you see Kris now.

 

He wasn’t the same man which made every female melts into poodle of goo and goes gaga over him. Seeing Kris Wu being all angsty and sulky with a glass of wiskey on his huge hand, and he wore his worn out and fading jeans (!!!!!) inside a blaring, blasting Gangnam pub (!!!!). Kris Wu never went to any pub, or club, or anything. He was that conservative, yeah.

 

Luhan didn’t know whether he should just laugh at Kris’ current state or not. Amber must had messed his heart real bad.

 

The pub was somewhere in the middle of Gangnam, and of course one of the very expensive pub in Seoul. Ton of couples busy latching each other lips in the corner of the pub and some suspicious treads were happening just a feet from Luhan, but Luhan could give no tonight.

 

The dub-step remix bounced inside the dark spilled room fueling the excited crowd, who went ever crazier and wilder, calling Luhan’s name to go to the dance floor and tell them who is the king.

 

“She left me—“ hiccuped, “With that man and—“hiccuped, “I hit him square and I-I—you know what did I do!” Kris cried and barked to the poor bartender for more wiskey. Luhan sipped his third glass of gin, muffling his chuckle inside his mouth only, didn’t want to hurt Kris’ pride.

 

“I don’t know,” Luhan said easily as he watched Jongin beating all the dancers on the floor. That kid was a prodigy in dance, Luhan could tell. His movement was fluid and smooth—just like any dance master would be. Too bad he only worked as an editor.

 

“I’ve never seen Amber that mad, and I know her since we were in pre-school. Usually she is the laid back type, for your information.” Luhan cocked his head to his side, only to see a devastated looking young man, polluting his system with wiskey in a dirty pub. “You must be messing with her real bad.”

 

Kris didn’t reply, instead he muttered about something Luhan couldn’t catch. Luhan gulped his gin empty and banged it on the table. He had a high tolerance for alcohol, and two glasses of gin weren’t really giving him dancing stars or heavy head. It was just enough for him to get a little ligh-headed and Luhan thought the peaceful silent would go on until Jongin finished with his little show on the dance floor and they could go home with happy smile (minus Kris, maybe) painted on their repsective face.

 

“I will call her.” Kris said, slurs everywhere inside his voice.

 

Luhan’s high hope being smacked painfully in the .

 

“Oh no, you don’t want to do that.” Luhan said slowly and his deer eyes widened when he saw Kris whipped out his handphone.

 

“Of course I do want to do that,” Kris said with the same stubborn tone. And he smacked several buttons.

 

“Hey, Kris, don’t do that!!” Luhan cried. Calling someone in the middle of wasted party wasn’t a great decision, Luhan had got the fruit of his drunk-call years ago, and he was no hesitant to say it was a nightmare.

 

“Kris wants to do that!” Kris snapped back, eyes unfocus past Luhan’s head. He looked like a pothead when he tried to fumble Luhan’s face with his eyes.

 

“Kris!” Luhan tried to get the cellphone from Kris’ hand but Kris lean arm stretched almost unreachable from Luhan. Damn you, giant, Luhan swore and his eyes catching the sniggering bartender. “What are you sniggering to!?” Luhan snapped, “Help me, you moron!”

 

The word ‘moron’ snapped the bartender back to the real world and he, professionally, kidnapped the cellphone from unsuspecting Kris Wu, making the drunk caller left awestruck. “Where the hell is my celphwone?” Kris slurred, angry. “I want my cellphwone back!!!” Kris banged the bartender’s table shamelessly, acting like a five year old who didn’t get his treacle fudge from his Mummy.

 

“Oh my god, I’m never bringing you to any pub anymore!!” Luhan growled when the stares from other visitors started to get too curious. “Don’t you all have any to tonight? off!” Luhan shunned the visitors from eating his friend with their imperious glance.

 

“What happened with Kris hyung?” Kai’s voice startled the crimson head. “This heart-broken imbecile decided to act all John Hinckley earlier. What is his life actually, some cheesy opera?” Luhan tsk-ed and threw Kris a dirty glare.

 

“Give him a break, hyung. He’s a love-sick puppy now.” Jongin said, throwing Kris his mocking jeer. “Hey, want to go to the floor?”

 

“And letting this big toddler left alone unsupervised? Thanks but no thanks. I’d be damned if he explodes like earlier again.” Jongin shrugged and slipped away, disappearing between the dancing and humping crowd. Luhan sighed and once again threw a dirty glare to Kris, who was busy muttering and chattering something under his breath. Now because of this man Luhan’s chance to squash that cocky dancers’ prides had turned off and he had to watch him from doing anything near unintelligent.

 

“Hello, sweetie.”

 

Luhan closed his eyes for a moment and turned with a sickeningly sweet smile of his.

 

“Hello, .”

 

The man—who had a broad shoulder, very broad shoulder—froze for a while and grinned naughtily, “Feisty, huh? I like you. What are you doing here, alone?” He clearly didn’t consider the wasted man beside Luhan as his opponent.

 

“I don’t know, just enjoying the view?” Luhan retorted.

 

“Awww, don’t you want to accompany this lonely man?” that shoulder-man waggled his caterpillar eyebrows suggestively Luhan had to stop his mouth from erupting a heck of a lot of profanities. “No thanks, I’d like to be alone here.” Luhan dodged oily.

 

And of course, in the middle of their not so sweet and smooth talk, Kris had to scream bloody murder, “AMBER! WHY DID YOU LEFT ME?” with stretched voice which was so un-Kris like.

 

Luhan was so awestruck he didn’t notice Jongin come to his way. “What the heck--?”

 

And then he went, “YOU’RE ONLY GONNA BREAK BREAK MY BREAK BREAK MY HEAAART!” with his goddamn low octave.

 

“Kris, what the ruddy hell are you talking—or singing—about?” Luhan gaped at Kris incredulously. Much to his dismay, Kris ignored him. Kris suddenly stood up and yelled, “Amber! I know you’re somewhere inside this pub! I will show you what I didn’t show that night!!”

 

And Kris climbed to his chair, and climbed to the bartender bar and started to rip his shirt like a ing Superman.

 

Luhan was so not going to bring Kris Wu to any pub, ever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And he went. Minseok ran, trying to make his appearance as invisible as the air.

 

Minseok couldn’t bring himself into a curt halt—his heart pounding too fast, too scared, too terrified to recall the horrendous event earlier that day. His breath was shallow and uneven, but not because deprived of food or oxygen, but because of the man’s touch.

 

The touch was rough. So unlike Professor’s, or Daehyun-hyung’s. He was upset. Minseok knew, the man was, deep down, as white and angelic as Daehyun-hyung. He has that smile, that touch Daehyun-hyung always gave to him. So tender at first, but why did the tenderness morphed drastically into forceful tug?

 

Minseok was very surprised and afraid when that man jumped at him when he asked Minseok to show some of his skin, so Minseok did. No big deal, no hard feeling. The man was like Daehyun-hyung and Professor, right? Minseok opened his shirt in front of them always, and they didn’t scold him or reprimand him whatsoever or started to eye him up and down. So why did the man’s gentle smile turned into a beastly grin?

 

And many ‘why did’s flooded Minseok’s too exhausted brain. As if emphasizing that Lady Luck was so not in Minseok’s side, a drop of cold trickle dropped from the sky. Minseok blinked as another drop followed, and another, and another, and another, until Minseok’s body soaked with rain and water, ears drooped and tail hung lifelessly.

 

Minseok stood, alone—whereas the people arround him trying to find a warm, and dry enough place, he stood alone, body hugged with only oversized long sleeved shirt. His orange, previously fluffy hair stuck to his smooth face.

 

Is this rain?

 

Minseok loved rain. Whenever they came the sound of gentle ‘pit, pat, pit, pat’, it brought Minseok to dream land.

 

He always thought rain must be very interesting, and kind too, because Professor said the rain came to earth to give plants water and plants needed water to be alive, since he never able to see one. Professor and Daehyun-hyung wouldn’t let him go, they said he would be sick if he played with the rain. Minseok didn’t have any idea why rain would make him sick—wasn’t rain a good boy?

 

Minseok’s hand flew to his head—his kitten ears were flattened to his head, wet and unpleasant because of the water. His tail too, it felt heavy and watery and Minseok sniffed, shivering because of the coldness of the water and biting air.

 

Why did Minseok like rain again?

 

Minseok didn’t want to be here—not without person to look for him, guard him like what he always used to back then in his ‘house’. The rain started to get real bad, and the down pour began to be real bad—the thunder started to crack, and Minseok jumped.

 

What was that?

 

Crack.

 

Minseok squeaked and his legs began to move again to undecided, vague destination—

 

Crack.

 

Minseok bit his lips and he felt dread filled his body. His knees were shaking and his face was fiery hot.

 

His body learned too much—even though his young mind didn’t even register what was happening, judging from how upset, how confused he was. He didn’t know that he was scared because of the man, because of the hugging rain, and  because of cracking thunder. He didn’t know he missed his Daehyun and Professor, because the men were always beside him. All he knew was he didn’t fond of his new life better than his former life.

 

Run.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ing—Kris—“

 

Luhan slammed his range rover rather harshly. His crimson hair was a mess and he was scowling. Jongin had fetched Kris to his own home. Not like Luhan care—like hell he would care to someone who had just ripped his own shirt like a ing striptease and started to go ape and stuff. And he threw up on Luhan’s shirt.

 

Luhan thought tonight wasn’t his night. And Kris wasn’t on his right mind.

 

And as if Kris wasn’t insane enough, all of sudden Kris went all Psy and danced ‘Gentleman’ in the middle of the crowd. In happier circumtances, Luhan would have recorded the whole event and also gone along laughing with Jongin. But no. Not with his shirt full with Kris’barf.

 

That shirt costed GRAND, okay. Luhan just couldn’t help it. Usually Luhan didn’t fuss about his expenses and wasn’t stingy with money, but this is his favorite shirt we are talking about, and Luhan wasn’t going to wear a previously-thrown-up-shirt even though the shirt has been washed numerous times.

 

 

Did Luhan mention Kris also sing Canada’s national song?

 

Whatever. Luhan could always force Kris to buy him another shirt.

 

“Oh, good.” Luhan muttered darkly when he tried to battle with cold slapping wind and icy rain. The weather wasn’t pleasant, and so did Luhan’s feeling. All because of Kris. Luhan slammed his gate open and stormed inside his door, teeth chattering like a dying mouse and his entire body was wet (stop the dirty mind, people.)

 

He immediately stripped his shirt (“yuck.”) and threw it carelessly inside the dirty clothes’ basket. Snatching a fluffy and warm towel from a cupboard, Luhan made himself a hot cocoa and with the towel hanging on his bare shoulder and a glass of warm chocolate on his hand, he flipped on the TV.

 

 There was no good show—a few gag shows and a lot of dramas, but Luhan wasn’t into Kdramas nowadays—and stopped in random channel which currently airing a 9-PM news.

 

In China, the leader of development and researchment of wild animal, Mr Ye Denai, was found dead this morning, 24th of October—“

 

Luhan drank some hot chocolate again as he mindlessly stared at the TV, when finally he remember his cellphone was inside the car and he hasn’t taken it back. “Damn.” Luhan cursed, and the profanities he had easily spurted out tonight were incredibly high.

 

—Inside his research building at Beijing. The cause of the death is still being searched by autopsy team until now. The captain underling, Mr Jung—“

Not hearing any longer statement from the venerable-looking presenter, Luhan had stomped his way to the door. “Damn, damn, damn, it’s so damn cold,” Luhan squeaked from his gritting mouth, taking an umbrella from his cupboard and going outside reluctantly.

 

He opened the gate and went inside his damn car, chucking his umbrella, saying it inside his head because he didn’t want to go to hell, but then he remembered God had to, somewhat, listened to his unspoken curse, so he sighed and said loudly, “ it.” and grabbed his cell phone grudgingly.

 

At this time, Luhan would grabbed his umbrella up and darted inside the house, not wanting to have anymore deal with the unforgiving ice needles which pricking his unyielding body mercilessly, and went back snuggled to his towel.

 

But of course. Of course he just wouldn’t make it. Going inside the house in piece, I mean.

 

Because, somehow in the middle of the harassing rain, thunders and harsh cold air, his eagle eyes found a lying, unmoving body on the ground. Luhan immediately ran to the body. “Hey!!” Luhan screamed, competing with the sound of the rain smacking the roof and street, “Hey, boy!” this time accompanied by several smacks and shakes delivered to the boy’s shoulder, who seemed unfazed by Luhan’s harsh shake and smacks.

 

Luhan’s eyes blinked several times, getting rid drops of water from his eyes before he shook his head in determined manner. No. no Luhan. Not with all this rescue complex again. Remember last time you try to help one of your bestfriend’s fianceé from his broken heart and what did you receive?

 

Barf. I.. I got barf.  

 

Exactly. Wasn’t that just lovely?

 

But I couldn’t let him lying like that, Luhan’s inner heart whispered, he looks like going to die.

 

And your shirt is just a feet away from infinite purgatory. Just let him be, Luhan, this is nature selection! The whimpy ones always get rid first!

 

Luhan stared at the unmoving body. The boy’s face was planted to the ground so Luhan couldn’t see his face. But Luhan could feel the coldness on the boy’s fingers. He was sure look like a whimp, Luhan thought.

 

 

 

What the—Luhan shook his head, I have to safe this boy first, it.

 

 

And he would be so regretting his damn choice by the next few hours.