[1]

Rollercoaster on Action

Kairunstheworld:         HULP

 

Kairunstheworld:         HELP

 

Kairunstheworld:         HALP

 

Kairunstheworld:         HOLP

 

Han-Lu:                       ...What the are you doing? Stop terroryizing my IM. Stop typing wtih different vowel each inside your stupid S.O.S signal.  Even better, stop IM-ing me. I know you are supposed to do your work right now.

 

Kairunstheworld:         HELP ME ALL OF THIS PAPER S ARE GOING TO KILL ME

 

Kairunstheworld:         THERE’S THIS CUB TRYING TO GET HIMSELF UP BY WRITING THIS S AND THEY CALL THEIRSELF JOURNALIST?

 

Kairunstheworld:         SERIOUSLY THIS IS JUST MADNESS I NEED ANESTHETIZING

 

Han-Lu:                       you start to hear like a tyranic boss who never satisfied with anything. Seriously if you don’t watch your back people will burn you in effigy.

 

Kairunstheworld:         BUT I’M SERIOUS THIS IS .

 

Kairunstheworld:         ONE OF THEM EVEN WROTE ABOUT VAMPIRE AND THEIR UNICORN DUST

 

Kairunstheworld:         I MEAN WHO WANTS TO HAVE THIS S AS THEIR TOILET PAPER?

 

Han-Lu:                       Okay relax, I’m going to have a seizure seeing all of these capslock. You can just sort it all out like usual, Kai. What are you, a new editor?

 

Kairunstheworld:         BUT I AM NOT JOKING HAN. THEY WROTE LIKE A FIVE-YEAR-OLDS DO.

 

Han-Lu:                       oh god srsly Jongin? STOP THE CAPSLOCK. You’re a freaking editor, every once a month you spat your underlings about capslock and their wasted existence on the holy keyboard itself. YOU DON’T WANT TO READ SOMETHING LIKE THIS INSIDE OUR NEWSPAPER, DO YOU?!?!?!!?!?! Something like that!!

 

Kairunstheworld:         for once you’re right. But I’m not joking. I need anasthetizing. Go with me to the ahjusshi’s stand?

 

Han-Lu:                       Sorry can’t do. Sehun’s going to my house tonight and I’m going to him. SrslyI haven’t even kissed him this past month.

 

Kairunstheworld:         ew I don’t need to know that. You throw your bestfriend away so you can boff with your boyfriend? What kind of best friend you are?

 

Han-Lu:                       don’t be all drama queen, Jongin.

 

Han-Lu:                       Log off

 

 

 

 

 

Korea, Seoul.

 

Click

Click

Click

 

Luhan sighs, slurping his steaming hot tea, warming his system. Stretching his stiff back, he starts to check his other social networks—just to know there isn’t similar whine from his other so called ‘best-friend’s. His black glasses falls to his nose. Automatically, his index finger s it upward. Luhan’s room is so poorly litted, the only light source inside the dark room is Luhan’s netbook desktop.

 

 Kim Jongin, Seouls Journal’s editor-in-chief slash Luhan’s bestfriend since college, has forever complained about the cubs—new journalists under his wing. Luhan and Jongin often call them cub to avoid any unwanted eavesdropper. Seriously, Seoul Journal has enough paparazzis who have immeasurable ear shots—and Luhan can’t do anything about them. What does Jongin want, fire them at once? Of course not. Even though he continuously whine and complain and screech about them and their, according to the hysteric Jongin, poor capability at writing articles at least five minutes once, Jongin has never actually mean about it. He and Luhan know very well, before being a good journalist, you have to be a horrendous  journalist first.

 

It is Luhan’s third gulp when he hears the gate’s being opened and the sounds of car machine’s humming tenderly. Luhan’s face immediately brighten up—Sehun, his boyfriend, has arrived! Luhan immediately click the lamps on, not wanting to hear Sehun’s scold about the lack of light room.

 

“Sehun,” Luhan tried to calm down his tone, supressing his wide creepy grin just for now. He could grin like a creep he was later, after this....

 

He couldn’t help it—he hadn’t meet with Sehun this past week even though they did keep in touch via e-mail and phone—Sehun was away to Utah for the whole week. Sehun smiled at him and hugged him slightly and groaned, “I’m so tired. How’s your dinner, Luhan-hyung?”

 

Luhan stared at Sehun’s face for good seconds and said, “I didn’t have dinner,” Luhan replied, “But I have made one for you.”

 

“Thank you. All of those diplomats drove me crazy!”

 

Sehun worked as a diplomat. That was the only one Luhan knew about his work, because Sehun had never shared his work-life with Luhan. Sehun didn’t like to bring his work to their home either—actually, Sehun had his own home but he never liked to be inside that home, since, quote, there is no warmness and favorite scent of my Luhannie-hyung inside that house, end quote. Luhan always sprayed his cologne everywhere inside his house afterwards—and Luhan didn’t fuss over about it, since Luhan didn’t live a proper life like the younger man did.  Because, really, one pile messy paper works was enough than two.

 

“How is Utah?” Luhan began.

 

“Good. The food is okay, I guess.” Sehun said almost immediately, switching the TV on and started to laze around. Luhan only hummed as he served a bowl of heated kimchi soup to Sehun. “Sehun?” Luhan called. No answer. “Sehun, your soup is ready.” Luhan said once again as he peered to the couch. Sehun had his eyes closed, his face looked peaceful and serene. Luhan sighed. There he was, standing like a noob, pretending to not having a wet dream about a certain younger man last night. So there’s no for him tonight. Couldn’t help it, Luhan thought wisefully, Sehun must be overworked himself back then in Utah. “Sehun,” Luhan cooed, shaking Sehun’s arm. “Your room is upstairs. Are you sure you’re going to sleep here?”

 

Sehun emitted several incomprehensible gurgle and swatted Luhan’s hand away. Luhan sighed once again and went upstair to take a blanket, and went down and engulfed Sehun’s cranky feature with the fluffy blanket. Lovingly Sehun’s long bang and inwardly thought he need a cut, Luhan kept staring at Sehun, his love life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

China, Beijing

“Professor!”

The said man turned around, his full with wrinkles face looked disturbed. His dull white robe hung lifelessly beside him. “Daehyun.” The tone was weird, very weird. It was as if the old man trying to bottle something up inside his esophagus.

 

“I’m sorry, truely sorry, I didn’t—I didn’t mean to—“

 

“It’s okay, Daehyun.” The old man said calmly, even though his eyes was layered and pitifully full with tears. In no time, pearls of tear started to drop from the tired eyes. “It’s... o-okay...”

 

“Professor,” Daehyun, the younger man, said with painful tone and patted the older’s shoulder. “It’s really okay, Daehyun,” the profesor stopped the younger to soothe him. “It has happened. He has ran away. He won’t be back.”

 

“But, professor, he couldn’t be that far!” Daehyun tried to find an excuse to this pity, restless older professor. “He hasn’t learned how to run that much, he must be very tired and w-will go back in no time, professor. Don’t—don’t give up!”

 

“He has ran from me for good.” The professor smiled, tears drooling out endlessly from his eyes. “He has ran from his fate.”

 

Daehyun looked petrified. “P-Professor?”

 

“He has gone. He won’t be back.” Professor laughed, even though he started to cough repeatedly because excessive amount of tears streaming down to his cheek and entered his mouth. “He needs to see the world. He needs to find family, he needs to find true love.” The Professor. Daehyun opened his mouth, clearly opposing his professor’s statement, but before he could the professor cupped his face and tears gushed out even more from his eyes.

 

“Don’t you understand, Daehyun?” he whispered. “This tears isn’t tears of agony. It’s mirth. I’m happy. I’m very happy.”

 

Daehyun closed his eyes, crushing his absurd feeling aside and as always making his rational mind the first priority. “Our superiors. They won’t like it. They will try to find him.... They will do something. To him.”

 

The professor’s grip was biting. He tilted his head, jaw dripping with salty tears. “No.” the professor croaked. “they won’t, if I don’t let them.”

 

Daehyun looked to the other man’s orbs deeply, trying to search something inside the warm chocolate colored orbs. He would solve the professor’s cryptic question, like always. He was the professor’s favorite underling, after all. All the questions and problems were just a teensy dust to his bright mind. But after ceased his stare for so long, Daehyun opened his mouth, never expecting himself to finally say something like these.

 

“What is your plan, professor?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the middle of unidentificated ocean

 

His breathing was shallow. He didn’t know what the hell is he doing right now. What the hell was happening just now. He continued to curl himself into smallest ball. He was sure there were couple of the security steps behind him, thankfully, the security didn’t check behind the pile of old boxes, not knowing there was an illegal passenger inside the fery.

 

His heart thumped, and thumped, and thumped, until he was so scared there’s someone who could hear his stupid heart beat and then find him and then chuck him to the cold water. He didn’t like water. It was so cold, and his ears and tail would be wet, and he didn’t like wet. Therefore, he didn’t like water and wet. He hugged his knees tightly. He didn’t know what make him being so stupid—why he ran from professor’s room to the funny place where professor’s friends came every once a month with those big vehicle that floating on the sea. What was it again? Ship? It sounded like ‘Shaun the Sheep’ for him, and he laughed over it for almost a month with Daehyun and professor.

 

Professor. His heart being squeezed again when he remembered the old but warm man. His heart-warming smiles and soothing laughs made his ears flattened to his orange hair. And Daehyun. Sure, Daehyun always scolded him and glared at him, but Daehyun also the one who teach him everything—how to read, write and all those things to him. The image of Daehyun and Professor made his inside churned by unknown feeling, sloshing his heart and stomach unpleasingly. Whatever it was, he didn’t like it.

 

Daehyun would be very mad if he doesn’t go back, he thought. And professor will be very sad if he doesn’t come to professor’s room and sit like a ‘lass’. He didn’t want to make Daehyun mad or Professor sad. Immediately, but still softly, he peeked with nervous eyes of his to the corridor beside him. Not noticing any sign of living being, he immediately tippy-toed, not wanting to wake up anything inside the ship. he looked to the back of the ship or whatever it was and his heart sank to the pit of his stomach.

 

There was nothing.

 

There was nothing!

 

When he ran to the other side of the ship, all his sight filled with the sea, the place where Daehyun said he would go with Minseok later if he was being a good boy. So he was being a good boy. But he wasn’t again, since he went out without telling Daehyun or Professor.

 

Oh god! He had been a bad, very bad boy!

 

He couldn’t see professor’s huge building towered over everything anymore—there was no people, or land, or anything. Only dark, unforgiving sea and the cold, crispy autumn air. He frowned, confused. Where was the land? Why didn’t he see anything? Where was this ship heading to?

 

The questions, however, left unanswered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yes this is unedited. hur hur hur. don't kill me yeaaaah.