// the boys

偉大な高校の戦い // the great high school battle // apply open

 

           

 
 
 

 

Kim Minseok // open  


 
Or known as: Xiumin , Mr. Popular
 
Xiumin is a name that is always mentioned everywhere in the corridors of Seoul's Institute for Boys. Regardless of whether it's a good or bad thing, his name is always mentioned for whatever he seems to do. He can win the 100m sprint and be sensationalized, and he can eat a banana and be featured on the front page of the schools newspaper. This young man is popular because he's a "guys guy" and that he kinda looks alot like his hot sister Sohee.

 Xi Luhan // open 


 
Or known as: Luhan, Resident Flower Boy
 
Luhan is the one who likes to stick little gem stickers to his textbooks and walk around with the smell of bubblegum and roses in the air no homo. Weird is an understatement when it come to Xi Luhan, yet that seems to make little difference when it comes to his popularity. His angelic looks have earned him his own personal fan club and girls' hearts. But with that angelic face comes a surprisingly devilish streak as well.
 
 

 Wu Yifan // open 


Or known as: Kris, Tall, dark and handsome
 
Kris is the epitome if the "tall dark and handsome" stereotype upon first impressions. His chiseled features, somewhat seductive aura, and richly deep voice can make even the most professional of female teachers swoon like schoolgirls. That's Kris for you. "Wufan" on the other hand is someonetotally different. He is a lanky dork with an obsession of toy plushies and happens to think that he is the reincarnated Picasso Boy do I wish this were all lies...
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

    Kim Joomyun // open 


Or known as: $uho, The Rich Student Council President
 
Being student council president, Suho is smart, a role model, pronounced, and is constantly sent confession notes almost every single day. Despite being all of that, he has grown to be rather big headed and cocky because of his position. He really does try his best to look after those he feels responsible for- after all, that's what a good leader does right? He also happens to be mega rich, so if you need any money, he's the guy to see. They don't call him $uho for nothing

 Zhang Yixing // open 


 
Or Known as: Lay, The Ladies Man
 
Spend a day with Lay, and your heart will be swept away by his sweet and gentle words accompanied by his dimpled smile, dazzled by his charming and innocent looks, and proceed to have you're life ruined by his slick dance moves and his guitar playing skills. Yeah, I could hardly blame you if you fell head over heels in love with this guy after one meeting. He also seems to think that he's a unicorn for whatever reason- it just keeps getting weirder and weirder honestly.
 
 

 Byun Baekhyun // open 


Or known as: Baekhyun, Resident Drama Queen
 
Na na na diva is a female version of a hustler~ Baekhyun is the most flamboyant, obnoxious, rude, and outspoken boy you will ever ever EVER meet. Despite that, he still has his own personal fan club, so he must be doing something right beside being a y diva and wearing eyeliner better than most girls. He is actually is quite nice and humorous after you take away his constant yapping and his gigantic ego.
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

     Kim Jongdae // open 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cXfPxtzUutg/ULMXWxKV9_I/AAAAAAAAUFc/PjEPsoC41c8/s400/Do+Hwe+Ji+The+Coffee+Bean+%25286%2529.jpg


Or known as: Chen, The Chick Hungry Troll

 
"U mad bro?" is pretty much Chen's life summarized in three words. Even if you're friends with this guy, if you know what's good for you, don't trust him whatsoever. He may prank a few people, spill important secrets or just be completely annoying just for the hell of it. This boy is also kind of obsessed with hot chicks and his life long goal, after finding out why Kris thinks he can draw at all, is to dive in a pile of bikini clad girls.
 

 Park Chanyeol // taken 


 
Or known as: Chanyeol, Swag prince 4 lyfe
 
Chanyeol is a tall, dorky, goofy as well as questionably tough and totally swaged out young man. He has always got his signature big smile plastered on his face- which makes him decidedly hard to read. His dorky and almost puppy-like features make him popular amongst the ladies, however it would be unintelligent to underestimate him based on first impressions alone. This boy is more observant and sharp than many give him credit for. For all intents and purposes though, Chanyeol is really like a giant puppy- all bark and mostly no bite.

 Do Kyungsoo // open 


 
Or known as: D.O, That Smart
 
Here's a miracle to be attempted. Beating this dude in any exam- or any competition of intelligence or reasoning actually. Whatever subject, he will beat your in exam results. Not only is he smart, he's cute and adorable and just ugh. His nerdy exterior makes him a favorite with girls and the older female teachers. He still doesn't understand why people like him so much but maybe he doesn't realize how cute he really is. His sweet looks and perceived innocence hide a surprisingly large amount of sass.
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 Huang Zitao // taken 


Or Known as: Tao, Wushu Panda
 
Oh your looking for Tao. That one guy who looks like he would fricken go wushu your where as in fact he cries over the ever so dramatic episodes of gossip girl. No we're not even joking here. Oh how god created a guy with the exterior of a heartless killer and the personality and voice of a pre-teen girl, we will never know. He is actually super shy when in come to girls and would much rather prefer to hide behind one of his hyungs backs than face interaction with the female counterparts of the human race.

 Kim Jongin // taken 


 
Or known as: Kai, The Bad Boy
 
This guy has been out with more girls than the average guy will ever go out with in their entire life time. He has dated nearly every hot girl in nearly 12 different schools across the area. He's kissed them, dated them, and more than likely done even more than just that. Kai isn't exactly known for keeping and maintaining a long time or devoted relationship. Perhaps it's just because he has yet to find a girl who can give him a run for his money. The schools going co-ed doesn't really matter to him, in fact he seems rather indifferent to the entire affair.

  Oh Sehun // open 


Or known as: Sehun, That kid who doesn't give a crap
 
Oh Sehun sits at the back of class, sleeps, does not work or pay attention at all during lessons, and generally does not give a about much at all. He is a brat and will demand things from you and you have to abide by his rules "or else". In reality this boy is just a bit more of an introvert who prefers to keep the company of only his close friends and no one else. His cold features make him popular amongst the girls and he has been also nicknamed "The Ice Prince"