試写// teaser

偉大な高校の戦い // the great high school battle // apply open

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Did you hear ...” Sehun murmured quietly “Apparently the school is going co-ed by the end of the summer..” he slumped in his chair

Seoul’s Institute for boys was on this day particularly quiet. That being nearly the end of school  and the temperature nearly hot enough to boil any form of liquid within close proximity. But that still meant you still had to go to school. The sun was shining, the skies was blue but the majority of the male students carried a collective grey cloud over them after hearing the recent news,  provided by the headmaster. It seemed that after summer, the school would no longer be a breeding ground for male hormones, hot blooded teens and overwhelming stench of testosterone.

“I can’t wait! Hot chicks and skirts, Ohhhh I think I’m in love already,” Jongdae giggled with glee. Unlike the majority of the student body, as you could guess, some were over the moon.  Just think. Girls, cute girls as a matter of fact. In short skirts, in gym clothes, legs, , and all. Boys such as Jongdae couldn’t wait till females stepped into their school

“Get a hold of yourself, Jongdae!” Joonmyun swatted the younger male around the head and scoffed. “Things won’t change, we still go to school and live life normally, don’t let pesky girls get in the way,”

Some, were far from pleased. They liked how the school was. Boys, and only boys. Now with the arrival of the girls from St. Lillies, would things change? Would it mean having to be quieter so that the ears of the girls won’t burst, would it mean boys loosing themselves to nonsense known to people as butts and s. No. For Kim Joonmyun, this meant war.

Women where pesky creatures, and girls even peskier. Did this mean that the control over the school in which he and the other members of the student council crumble with their arrival. According to some sources. Yes

“I heard that’s their student council are some of the most ruthless girls this side of town,” Baekhyun read from his phone, his primary source of information ,all about this infamous girl school. Sure there was St. Ursula’s private Girls school made up of the richest of the rich or Yeosen public school, primarily a battle ground between high school delinquents, But it was St. Lillies that worried the boys. Cute girls was totally wayed out by the sheer force of the School council that St. Lillies possessed. Some may even say that they were scary.

“So why are they transferring to our school after the summer?” Minseok asked, overhearing the conversation, he pulled out his ear plugs out and sat beside Jongdae, “This doesn’t make any sen-“

“It’s because they ran out of funding and needed to find a new place for the girls!” Luhan blurted out of the blue after hearing his favourite voice out of the mixture of boys in the classrooms,

School funding was growing scarce and to everybody’s knowledge, the girls did whatever they could to raise money for the school funding. They even came  to Seoul’s Institute to raise money by selling cakes. But it was not enough and it was their headmaster who came to a final conclusion to merge schools.

“Sad really,” Kyungsoo murmured. The boys around him nodded and continued with whatever they were doing. It was all silent until the whimpers of one of the youngest was heard,

“What is it now, Tao?” Wufan ask kicking the whimpering male in the shin,

“I-I’m S-Scared…” He whimpered before burring his head in his palms to cover is blushing face and teary eyes. And also embarrassment.

It may not seem like it, but under all the misogynous attitudes and dogs, most of these boys where in simple words scared. Most boys hadn’t even made any contact with the female counterparts of the human race, maybe in magazines but not actual human contact.

“Why should you be Zitao?” Yixing asked the younger, “They don’t bite.” He cocked his head to the side in confusion and blinked.

“Yixing’s right!” Joonmyun announced “Girls are girls, they can come here and do whatever they like, but in the end it’s us that will come out on top!” He stood up from his chair and clenched his fists “I’d like to see what this so called student council’s got,” He was followed by nods and determined yeses that spread though the groups.

They were uncertain about the future, what the girls will like and how their school would change. But the thought of being second to the girls was out of the question.

“Looks like its war, Chanyeol,” The sleepy voice that belonged to Jogin said. He rubbed his eyes after hearing the enthusiastic cries from his fellow peers, waking him up from his nap.  Chanyeol who sat next to him gave him a familiar look and grinned. Jogin rolled his eyes and slumped back in his chair, ready to fall back asleep, “I’m not interested…”

Chanyeol chuckled at his sleeping friend and grinned even wider, “Oh I’m sure..”

The 12 boys had to enjoy their school life now, female free. Because after summer. It’s going to be war.

__________________________________________

 

Yuki: I wrote this in class ahaha don't look at me