試写// teaser 2

偉大な高校の戦い // the great high school battle // apply open

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

s

__________________________________________

 

"What do you mean? going co-ed?" Reece slammed her fists against the vice principle's desk, he was a short man with a great mustache and beady eyes. He looked helplessly at his co worker fro help, they all seemed to turn away.

"w-well you see funding over the past couple of months has been stretched a-and-"

"But all of us helped earn money didn't we? School fairs, Cake sales, we even entered into local competitions to earn the money! Are you telling me that it isn't enough??"

There was a moment of silence.

"Please understand Miss Wu. The principle of our school wanted what was best for you girls, a-and Seoul's Institute for boys is-"

"A cesspool full of delinquents and undesirables? I am sorry but I cannot agree to such request and I'm sure the students here won't either!"

The man took a handkerchief to dab the sweat from his brow

"It's our only choice, or you can transfer to St. Ursula if you prefer"

Reece thought of the idea of transferring to another said school, but with the overall population of the school being interested in nothing more than their hair and what color sports car they had Reece didn't see it fit.

"Thank you Vice principle, and staff as well, I'll see myself out." Reece shrugged and bowed before leaving the faculty office.

Once the student had left, silence was washed away with thankful sighs of relief

"That girl" The vice principle sighed "I truly do feel sorry for her next school I really do!"

A female teacher nodded "Her and her so called student council, the boys are going to have a tough time with them around"

They all agreed and decided that this merging of the two school was in the end a good decision, finically as well as healthier for girls and boys to mingle.

 

 

Reece paced the corridor of the school,  her mind rushing through all the possibilities to stop their current situation. Maybe a protest? A boycott? Or even to send a letter of complaint to the board of education. Or even to get all the student to attend St.Ursula? 

Reece shook her head and continued to pace up an down, not noticing two girl approach her.

"So?" The darker haired of the two asked "What's going on?"

Reece looked at the girl and and sighed almost in defeat

"How does going to school next semester with boys sound like?"

Eunji seemed somewhat surprised. Her eyes widening from her usual i-don't-care face. She looked away and mumbled

"I like things the way they are..." Reece made a mental note of that

"And you Mayu, and for the 5th time today your nails are to to long! you're breaking uniform policy!"

Mayu twirled a nail round her blonde hair and laughed

"Boys? No problem, but I do wonder if what they say about Seoul Institute for Boys is true! That it's a-"

"Cesspool of delinquents and undesirables?" Reece sighs and massages her temples in frustration. "Come one, lets go tell the others"

Reece walks towards their club room with the two girl behind her. One staring as if thinking very deeply about something and the other texting to her friends about the news.

The girls only knew one thing. That next semester, it was all going to be different

 

__________________________________________________

 

Yuki: i made a playlist and it's still open. I know i haven't been very active hell i last updated this last year! I've just been so busy on exams and jobs. But i'm am back and i will also try update my other stories as well, i'm also a biy rusty now on layouts so new chapters may take some time to be put our or look slighty different then the one previously.