応募 // applicants

偉大な高校の戦い // the great high school battle // apply open

 

Name: 
 
Username: 
 
Plotline:
 
Yuki: Review
 
Ashley: Review
 
Ayumi:Review
 
Password: correct // wrong
 
Love interest:

Status: Accepted // Pending // Rejected
 

 


 THE APPLICANTS 

 
Username: tessaxnomy
 
Plotline: The Dreamer
 
Yuki: First Applicant~~~ /throws sparkles. Reading this, i just had a really big smile on my face. Your character i think she is really likable, and i can totally imagine her in an anime. I am not very good at reviewing /sobs  But i really liked her and her sleep condition, cherry on the top
 
Ashley: Our very first applicant, and holy crap you were really fast as well! Moving onto my review, I think it's interesting how you made her personality slightly more eccentric than one might expect for the Dreamer plotline which is portrayed as being a bit of a romanticist. Also, the addition of her being diagnosed with narcolepsy certainly opens up several possibilities and plot bunnies in my mind for the future. (Plus, I think it's rather unique that her sleeping habits are something medically based versus the girl just being a sleepy-head.) I really enjoyed reading through your trivia section though! Her being slapped by a monkey (and then returning the favor to the offensive little primate) and her secretly writing love stories featuring her friends? Gold. Pure. Gold. Overall I didn't particularly find anything wrong with your application. Accepted for me, and thank you for applying~!
 
Ayumi: Oh hello ^^ so sorry for being so late with the reviews /shot/ Anyways, i really love how out a sleeping condition with her plot line, really clever. She also seems really dreamy and cute which i think suites the plotline as well. I can see her in those animes where there is that dreamy student that sleeps and does nothing but sleeps. Thank you for your application
 
Password: Correct

Love interest: Sehun

Status: Pending
 

 


 

 
 
Plotline: The Weirdo
 
Yuki: OH MY GOD. Reading this, this girl is crazy! Her body pillow, her anime boyfriends, she is just hilarious. Oh gosh, i just love applications with so much detail and oh god you did it. The face claim to is very interesting and i just love how is isn't your generic ulzzang. Kudos~!
 
Ashley: Hi there kitty~! Can I just say your choice of faceclaim is lovely and really suits your chosen plotline! (Both of them really, man I wish I had the confidence to pull off pink/purple/blue hair sometimes.) Oh man though, all of your details. I loved reading through every single bit of it, and honestly I think you've pretty much nailed "the weirdo" plotline. I love her personality in general- how she's true to herself and isn't one to be swayed by the opinions of others. Additionally, you dedicated an entire paragraph to detailing her fangirl-ism (is that even a word/term?) and omg I loved it. It makes sense considering how it makes up such a large part of who she is as a character, and I think all of the information you chose to provide was wonderful. (JFC I lost it at "will go down with her ship".) Her ditzy forgetfulness is adorable, and holy crap she has a lot of brothers. LOL. Your trivia section was also like a gold mine. That body pillow, her anime boyfriends, her phone case and nails, and those "insults". The love interest section was amusing to read, and I can completely see her with both Dumbhun Sehun and Kyungsoo with what you wrote for first meetings. I loved your scene requests- especially mamoru shopping for tampons and the one where all of Ayame's brothers are super protective over her and wary of Sehun. Overall, I loved reading through your application and it's definitely accepted for me. Thank you for applying~!
 
Ayumi: This remind me alot of my friend in real life! She is suuuper suuuper cute! She is a super otaku and i love how shameless she about herself! Well done and thank you for your application!
 
Password: Correct (OMF Attack on titans is like my baby)

Love interest: Sehun

Status: Pending
 


 


 

 
Username: Lillyanna
 
Plotline: The Tomboy
 
Yuki: DELAY ALERT I REPEAT! Sorry like really sorry for the delay, When i saw they face choice, i was a bit skeptical to be honest. But after reading her personality, she sound super fun and cool. Plus i also like you choose something different for face claim instead of the typical tom-boy girl~
 
Ashley: OMG- I'm sorry for the delay with your review. Lame co-author here forgot about reviewing when her schedule got heavier than expected. Anyways, onto your application itself! I think Miyung sounds like a fun character, I like how she's quirky personality wise but is also very much an extrovert. Also, when I saw your ulzzang, I definitely wasn't expecting you to be applying for the Tomboy, but after reading through everything, I think it'd be interesting to write her and the consequent impressions that may be initially made by her. Besides, it'd be amusing for some of the guys to underestimate her due to her delicate and sweet appearance. As for your love interests, I think it should be noted that sports clubs are still gender separated, so there really wouldn't have been a chance for her to meet Luhan as a new member since the two would be on the girl and boy teams respectively. Other than that, I didn't find anything else wrong, and enjoyed reading your app. Thanks for applying!
 
Ayumi: - Please excuse me for not typing a full length review /sobs on mobile version and will write up full review later in the week
 
Password: Correct
 
Love interest: Lay

Status: Pending
 

 

 


 

 
Username: vexatious
 
Plotline: The Dreamer
 
Yuki: - SORRY SO SORRY HERE YOU CAN SMACK ME (don't really but) I really really really i mean really love how you presented her as the air head. Just what type of person i was actually thinking about when i was coming with the 12 girls persona's when planning this story. No but seriously I loved every single little quirk like "I am a dreamer badge" I also how you also incorporated Chen's Personality in the app, like how is that chick hungry troll and yeah... Thanks for applying~
 
Ashley: - Hello there Anna! First off, please allow me to apologize considering how long this review has actually taken to get up on here. I personally don't really have any excuse, but with that being said let's continue on to the review~! She sounds adorable. Like- holy crap this girl's head is so high up in the clouds that I wouldn't be surprised if airline jets use her as a point of reference in their travels. /SHOT/ The trivia point about her liking the taste of blood made me do like a triple take because wow hello- Yao's this cute girl living about 98% in her own fantasy world but then she likes the metallic taste of blood? Holy crap okay. One question though, is there any particular reason she takes her mother's maiden name instead of her father's last name of Hwang? Are they divorced? Separated? Also, could you please also add on the small point that Yuki just added to the app of: "How did She end up on the Student Council?" Anyways though, thank you for applying~!
 
Ayumi: I like her and I would type more, but on mobile version /sobs will make a full review later in the week
 
Password: Correct

Love interest: Chen

Status: Pending 
 

 


 

 
Username: -twerk
 
Plotline: The Shikshin
 
Yuki: Hello~ First off it's Hong Young Gi. Nuff said. Second, i found it quite hilarious at all her adventures of looking for places to put her puddings and jellies, also her extra special senses to do with taste and smell and her insatiable appetite and love of bread some how reminded me of Sasha from SNK (The Comedic food lover, I love those characters), I just read over your re-done app and I see no glaring problems, Thanks for applying again~
 
Ashley: - Hey there buttcheeks. ;D No but really, Hi, hello, thank you for applying to both of Yuki and my apply fics. Thank you for filling everything out~! Now omfg- this girl sounds amusing as hell. The added part of her being seen as the girl who has the "massive bennto box" with her was definitely an amusing point for me personally. Her enhanced smell and taste senses seem fitting for her plotline, and overall Hitomi just sounds  like a really sweet and cute girl. (Just don't touch her food that is.) I couldn't really find anything wrong with your lovely app, and thank you again for applying~!
 
Ayumi: Please excuse me for not typing a full length review /sobs on mobile version and will write up full review later in the week
 
Password: Correct 
 
Love interest: Lay

Status: Pending 
 

 


 

 

 
Username: supercereal
 
Plotline: The Bookworm
 
Yuki: Hello~ First off when looking at the face claim, I Agree with Ash as Baek Sumin is used A LOT in apply fics, but after reading your app, i think her personality really does suit the face claim and   her history (Bread shutters /le gasps) is really intriguing, thanks for applying yo~~~ 
 
Ashley: Hey there Kathryn! Let me just say after reading through your app and everything, I think your choice of face claim is lovely- Baek Sumin, though heavily used in lots of applyfics/fics in general, is pretty much perfect for the personality and all the little quirks you've given us. Her quiet and observant personality reminds me of Eunji a bit- and I'd say that I can imagine the two getting along well but in all actuality the only thing I can see is the two of them just awkwardly standing there waiting for the other to start a conversation. LOL. All in all, I didn't really find any errors and you're accepted for me! Thanks for your interest and application~!
 
Ayumi: Please excuse me for not typing a full length review /sobs on mobile version and will write up full review later in the week
 
Password: correct
 
Love interest: Baekhyun

Status: Pending
 

 

 
Username: Ullzangbunny
 
Plotline: The Tomboy
 
Yuki: Thanks for your app, first off the ulzzang of choice is suuuper pretty,second reading her backstory was really interesting (and tragic too!) and all baout her mother, i was like "Daym" I really like her personlaity as the mood maker of some sort and really easy going and this is the type of person that i would like to hand out with in real life /shot/ thanks for your application and taking interest in the story~ and i totally agree with the last gif you added (nice tounch indeed)
 
Ashley: Hello there Jenny~! First off, Jo Eun Hee is seriously one of the prettiest ulzzangs- I'm glad that I'm seeing her used more in apply fics recently. I like that you envisioned Na Ra as being the moodmaker and as a tomboy- but didn't allow that to stop her from liking some of the more stereotypical feminine things like frills and other "girly" things. Her history sounds so dramatic, what with her pretty much being the accident child to an underage and unprepared mother- and then the later attempt of the double suicide by the aforementioned slightly mentally unhinged mother. Her reaction to the merging of the schools is adorably amusing, and I really love how protective Na Ra is of the other girls/her friends. All in all I enjoyed your app! (Especially that last gif at the end.) Thank you for applying!
 
Ayumi: Review
 
Password: correct 
 
Love interest: Sehun

Status: Pending
 

 

 

 

 
Username: -rarwgrowl
 
Plotline: The Spoiled Princess
 
Yuki: Review
 
Ashley: Hello Ayuki~! Thank you for being our first applicant for the spoiled princess plotline- tbh I had expected that one to be one of the more popular ones. I especially like how you mentioned how protective Hana is of her personal image. It's fitting for someone from "high society" like her- and would be fun to portray her struggle of balancing that more prideful side of her with some softer points that would make her more... human and typical of a high school girl. Her first meeting with Kris provided me with endless amusement- fighting over a bunny plushie. Omfg. Really guys. Really. Anyways, thank you thank you for your application and interest in our story!
 
Ayumi:Review
 
Password: correct 
 
Love interest: Kris

Status: Pending
 

 


 

 
Username: Eyesmile-jiyu
 
Plotline: The Spoiled princess
 
Yuki: Review
 
Ashley: Hi there Jiyu! Heejin will definitely... make a strong first impression with that white fur coat she wears everywhere over her school uniform. LOL. I like the almost dual nature of her personality- it only seems fitting that a girl like her would have some reservations when it comes to the people around her given her upbringing and how many could/would only see her as a walking, talking, money source. Her brother complex is cute and not only that, her older brother is Himchan. Yes. Good. Additionally, I'm happy that you mentioned that she is a kuudere- especially given how underused things besides "tsundere" and the occasional "yandere" are in general. All in all, I really enjoyed your app! Thank you for applying!
 
Ayumi:Review
 
Password: correct (prince of tennis, i think i love you)
 
Love interest: Luhan

Status: Pending
 

 

 


 

 
Username: slykar66
 
Plotline: The New Kid
 
Yuki: Review
 
Ashley: Review
 
Ayumi: Review
 
Password: correct 
 
Love interest: D.O

Status: Pending