女の子 // the girls

偉大な高校の戦い // the great high school battle // apply open

 

          女の子  

 
 
 

 

 School Council President // 吴里斯 // Reece Wu 

STATUS: TAKEN
 


 
Or known as: The Man Hating Tsundere
 
The student council president is the head of the Student Council as well as the self appointed protector of the girls of St.Lilies. She makes up the rules and is not afraid to speak her mind. Even if that means using brute force. It may seem at first she despises the idea of  going co-Ed but it maybe she is just a little bit shy. That being a very strong "maybe".
 
Clubs: Student Affairs, Lacrosse Team, Class
 
 
 
Represental

 The Umma // Applicant Name 

STATUS: OPEN
 


 
Or Known as: Mother Hen
 
The umma is probably the most gentle yet terrifying girl you will ever ever encounter. She is second in command and will alway try to use ways which don't require brute force (unlike the president). Should you misbehave or slip out of line however, she will make you wish that you had ever even tried in the first place
 
Clubs: Cooking club, Knitting Club, shcool Council. 
 
 
 
 

 The New Kid // Applicant Name 

STATUS: OPEN
 


Or known as: Mahou shojo Desu

 
The new starry eyed girl who is still viewing everything around her with starry eyes. Her hair is always tied up cutely with ribbons and she is almost always running to school late with a piece of toast in . She can be naive at times making her a target for pranks, but she is always surrounded by good friends that have grown very protective her. Her attitude is almost always positive, even in situations where one would think that it is impossible to crack a smile
 
Clubs: Origami Club, Art Club, Flower Arrangement Club, Student Council
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

    The Lone Wolf // 정은지 // Jung Eunji 

STATUS: TAKEN
 


Or known as: Silent but Deadly

 
The lone wolf is that girl that sits alone in the corner of the class room and doesn't say a word. This girl is cool as a cucumber, even an earthquake wouldn't faze her and her non existent expressions. (¬_¬)She is extremely loyal toward her friends and is not afraid to get hurt in the process of protecting them. She used to be something of a rebel but has now opted for a more quiet life. No one quite knows why though.
 
Clubs: Student Council
 
Council

 The Weirdo // Applicant Name 

STATUS: OPEN
 


 
Or known as: The erted Otaku 
 
The weirdo is that token eccentric girl that always seems to be spying on boys (or girls), fawning over , and never fails to be the one to make a rather erted or questionable comment to make any situation rather awkward. (or "exciting" as she would coin it.) She is rather... dumb at times and sometimes rather annoying, but she has a uniquely funny charm to her that people seem to find comforting, if not a little bit disturbing or questionable.  She is also the resident prankster.
 
Clubs: Anime Club, Cosplay Club, Photography Club, Student Council
 

 The Tomboy // Applicant name 

STATUS: OPEN
 


Or known as: Lady with dem biceps

The tomboy is that girl who is captain of nearly every sports club at school. She may not look like a boy but  she certainly talks like one, walks like one, and acts like one. She didn't oppose the co-ed of the schools, on the contrary she loved the idea. She has a secret girly side burried very deep somewhere, but covers it up with her brute expressions and her arm muscles.
 
Clubs: Nearly every single sports club possible and the Student Council
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

     The Flirt // Applicant Name 

STATUS: OPEN
 


Or Known as: Good Girl Gone Bad

 
The flirt is that girl you should never, everever put boys next to. The girl loves the attention she get from boys and has no qualms about using it to her advantage. She can be rude, lazy, and bossy at times but is really a good girl at heart. She also wishes that she was not only one who seemed to express such strong interest in dating when the school became co-ed. Not exactly a role model student, she has a penchant for never doing what she is told unless it involves boys. She does however do what she is told when "The Umma" is around.
 
Clubs: Student Council

 

 The Bookworm // Applicant name

STATUS: OPEN
 


 
Or known as: Library Gangsta 
 
The bookworm habitat is the library. Lurking in the book shelves or quietly reading a book. She is also the resident genius with an IQ of over 120, no one has beaten her in any form of written test. But she is not that knowledgeable in the social aspect in life, making new friends or talking to boys.
 
Clubs: Reading Club, Poetry club, Student Council
 
Clubs: ClStudent Council 

 Miss Popular // 篠田真由 //  Mayu Shinoda 

STATUS: TAKEN
 


Or known as: Regina George 2.0
 
Miss popular is like the center of the social system. The great blazing sun that the rest of the social solar system seems to revolve around. She is the first person you would go to if you want to find out about any of the scandalous affairs between students: who is dating who, which girl is secretly seeing her best friend's man, and even what teachers are up to. That's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets.
 
Clubs: Student Affairs, Tea Club, Photography Club, Student Council
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 The Dreamer // Applicant Name 

STATUS: OPEN
 


 
Or Known as: Zzzzzzzzzzz.............
 
The Dreamer is that girl who is constantly hoping and wishing for the greater good. She has the most creative imagination out of the whole group, and has proven to be rather artistically inclined. Find a comfy spot and she will sleep there for hours if she wanted or was able to. At first she was slightly worried about the school going co-ed, but after meeting some of the boys, she has developed high hopes of falling in love. (Being swept off her feet wouldn't hurt much either.) You could say she sees the world through rose tinted glasses.
 
Clubs: Fortune Telling Club, Art Club, Student Council
 

 The Shikshin// Applicant Name 

STATUS: OPEN
 


Or Known as: The Human Dustbin
 
The shikshin eats everything she lays her eyes on and gains well, nothing. She is without a fail always seen with a sugary food in her hand, in , or both. She is kind and jolly at the best of times, but take her food away and you better pray that one of her friends is close enough to intercept and calm her down before she gets the chance to end you. She happens to be the best cook in the whole group and will always be eating or cooking something delicious. Despite being a Shikshin, she worries rather extensively about her weight.
 
Clubs: Cooking Club, Lunch Time Representative, Student Council

  The Spoiled Princess // Applicant Name 

STATUS: OPEN
 


Or Known as: Just Rich. ($poiled Prince$$)
 
She is the daughter of a very affluent family, and has pretty much anything you can possibly dream of. She is literally the richest girl in St.lilies, having all her wishes come true with the simple flashing of daddy's money. This makes her somewhat spoiled and she may sometimes take for grated what she atually has. The girl is outspoken and very much so a diva, so don't get on her bad side for she has a rather nasty streak and long memory. She does care for her friends greatly however no matter how much the contrary it may appear.
 
Clubs: Tea Club, Flower Arrangement Club, Student Council