--RECAP--

Patient Zero: The Korean Pandemic

This is a recap of the last 12 chapters for those who want to skip to the middle or want a quick summary of the events.

 

Jessica and Naeun get stuck in a huge traffic jam where they see Kai- and the quick death of Tao.

They avoid a traffic disaster and zombies, and take shelter at a mega E-mart. Soon, they meet Min, (a close friend of Jessica), her two cousins, Junghee and Yoohan, and her friend, Jinyoung.

Jessica thinks that Krystal is dead, because she is the first patient on record to contract the disease. After some suspicious voicemails, Jessica assumes that Kai left her for dead in Buyeo (which is quickly proven wrong). They find Krystal's body roaming the streets. Junghee shoots her in the torso, removing a parasite from Krystal's body. She comes back to life.

Naeun is almost abused by Yoohan.

The group mingles and stays for at the store until a gigantic mob of walkers overrun the store, causing them to evacuate immediatly. Naeun is scratched by a walker trying to save Yoohan.

They come to a convenience store were they meet Luhan, Sehun and Kyungsoo. They stay until walkers invade the place. Yoohan is killed brutally. Min is attacked by walkers but manages to lock herself in a room until help arrives. Min is saved by Sera, Chunji, and Hyuna, who recently survived a fake "government shelter" that stole their supplies and almost killed them. The others have gone to the same shelter to find food, unaware of the danger.

More events to come in the next chapters.