Chapter 8

EX17E As One
8
 
Jasmine stood there with fire in her eyes, looking up to the tall man in front of her.
 
"Can't I come and say hi to my favorite cousin?" Kris smiled.
 
"No." She hissed.
 
Emma stayed standing there in shock. Did she really just bump into that really hot guy?
 
Her legs became weak as she heard Kris's deep voice. She was totally boy struck.
 
"I'm sorry for bothering your and your friends, but if you excuse me, I was talking to one of them." Kris hissed at her.
 
Jasmine and Kris were never on good terms. Just by seeing each other, their blood started to boil.
 
Kris stepped up to Emma and looked at her with a stoned face.
 
"Did you say something earlier?" He asked without breaking expression.
 
Emma put a stone face on too and slowed her heart down from its intense beating.
 
"You know, it's really rude to bump into someone and not say sorry." She raised a brow.
 
"Who cares?" Kris shrugged.
 
"It's also rude to disturb our conversation and bother Jasmine. You should say sorry for causing a problem." Emma sternly spoke.
 
"Why should I listen to a little girl like you?" He scoffed.
 
Emma's eyes widened in disbelief.
 
"Did you just call me a little girl?" She asked.
 
"Yeah, what about it?" Kris smirked.
 
"Let me tell you something here little boy." Emma stood taller.
 
Jasmine scooted closer to Emma to make sure a fight doesn't start.
 
"Call me ugly. Call me lame. Call me stupid. But don't. Call. Me. A little girl." Emma spat at him.
 
She stared at Kris with a flame in her eyes. She was angry.
 
"Little. Girl." Kris tested her.
 
Emma started to take a step forward with anger and Jasmine held her back.
 
Amanda and Minzy also came to help Jasmine hold back the now furious Emma.
 
"Emma. Calm down." Minzy spoke, trying to cool her down.
 
"Let me at him! He needs to know who's a little girl!" Emma yelled.
 
Kris just laughed and looked the other way.
 
Jasmine huffed and walked up to him. she pushed his chest with her pointer finger.
 
He looked at her, unfazed. She huffed and pulled him into a different booth.
 
"Why are you here?" Jasmine whispered.
 
"Business. You know how it is." Kris whispered back.
 
"God Kris. Everytime you're back in town you have to bother us?" Jasmine sighed.
 
"Yeah. It's fun." He smirked.
 
Jasmine looked back at him with hateful eyes.
 
"Where are your brothers?" She asked, looking away.
 
"Your house. Why didn't you tell me your parents are out on vacation for a month?" He asked.
 
"You didn't ask me." She scoffed. "And the others?"
 
"They're also there. The boys are itching to see you guys again." He spoke softly.
 
Jasmine deeply sighed and looked at Kris in the eyes.
 
"Are you staying with us again?" She asked. 
 
Kris nodded in return. Jasmine rubbed her temples and sighed.
 
"Fine. Go home and stop causing trouble. This is our territory so you shouldn't be starting fights." She crossed her arms.
 
"Fine. I'll see you guys later then." Kris got up.
 
He took a step then stopped. He turned around and looked at Jasmine again.
 
"You know... Your friend is really cute when she's mad." He chuckled then continued to leave.
 
Jasmine let out a breath that she held for a while. She stood up and walked back to the table where it was a bit quiet.
 
"I'm sorry for that." She whispered.
 
She looked at Emma who was stirring her hot cocoa slowly. She still looked a bit pissed.
 
"I think we should get headed home now." Jasmine looked out the window and saw their driver.
 
"It's okay. We can hang out some other time, right?" Amanda smiled.
 
Jasmine nodded and smiled. She signalled the girls to get up.
 
They all bowed a bit and left to go home.
 
The exile girls sat there silently.
 
"That.. Went well." Minzy chuckled lightly.
 
"Yeah. I guess it did." Suesha shrugged.
 
"Except that annoying dude had to come and bother us." Eli huffed.
 
Emma slammed her hand against the table and made the whole cafe look at her.
 
"That guy is going to get it the next time I see him." Emma hissed.