Chapter 21

EX17E As One

 

21
 
Jasmine checked her phone and saw a new picture message. She clicked it and it surprised her.
 
Up came a picture of Amanda taking a nap on Luhan's shoulder.
 
Jasmine chuckled to herself and scrolled down. She found the next address and informed the driver to head to the next destination.
 
~~~~~~
 
"Woah! Is that a giraffe?" Kalena asked, looking out the window. 
 
"There's a elephant!" Cat exclaimed. 
 
"What are we doing at a zoo?" Emma furrowed her eyebrows. 
 
"Panda here is going to go see some pandas!" Jasmine smiled.
 
"Me?" Suesha pointed at herself.
 
Jasmine nodded and let her out of the limo.
 
"Meet Tao by the pandas!" Jasmine yelled before closing the door.
 
Suesha laughed to herself. "Of course, the pandas."
 
Suesha quietly made her way to the pandas. Surprisingly, there weren't many people there today. As she found the pandas, she immediately searched for Tao.
 
Not being able to find him, she sighed. She turned around to walk back but then she heard someone yell from a distance. 
 
She turned around and found a tired looking Tao running to her.
 
It surprised her to see him dressed  up in a workers outfit while she was in a dress.
 
"Hi!" Suesha smiled.
 
Tao grabbed her shoulders. "Let's go!"
 
He pulled her with him to who knows where and they ended up in a small room.
 
"Are you ready?" Tao looked at Suesha nervously.
 
"For what?" She asked.
 
Tao slowly opened a door and what mystery behind it, made Suesha gasp.
 
She stepped in and squealed. There she was, in the little container that baby pandas call home. There were baby pandas crawling around and doing what they wanted.
 
Suesha looked around and saw the large glass window across the room. She turned around to see a smiling Tao.
 
"We're in the cage!" Suesha exclaimed.
 
Tao just nodded. He handed her a bamboo stick and grabbed her arm once more.
 
"Are we feeding them?" Suesha asked.
 
"Of course. Pandas need to eat too!" Tao chuckled.
 
Tao lead Suesha up to a little panda that was sitting alone, looking out to the people who were watching it.
 
"He's so cute..." Suesha mumbled quietly, trying not to scare the little one.
 
"Do you want to feed him?" Tao looked at her.
 
"Uhm.. You can go first." Suesha sheepishly smiled.
 
Tao patted her arm and went ahead to the panda.
 
He slowly made his way towards the little fuzz ball and held out a bamboo stick.
 
The panda turned his head and widened his eyes when he saw the  juicy plant right in front of him.
 
His little hands reached for the bamboo and took it. Suesha awed at the animal as Tao slowly went to go carry it.
 
Tao chuckled and carried the little guy up to Suesha.
 
"Can I pet him?" She asked.
 
Tao nodded and she slowly reached out to pet the furry little one.
 
"So cute!" Suesha squealed.
 
"I have another surprise for you." Tao put the little panda down.
 
"What is it?" Suesha asked and looked at him.
 
"Follow me." Tao took Suesha's arm in his.
 
They again started to walk to who knows where. Tao pushed Suesha in front so that she would walk ahead.
 
The two ended up at the large water tank and they gazed at the blue nothingness.
 
Then, a dolphin came out and started doing flips and tricks under water.
 
Suesha was so fascinated that she didn't notice that someone's presence left the room.
 
She turned to the side looking for Tao and saw a tall boy watching the dolphins too.
 
Suesha furrowed her eyebrows. Why was this guy wearing a tux in a zoo? She took a step closer and gasped.
 
"Zelo?" She asked.