Chapter 8

Love On The Court [On Hiatus]

 

“I have this bad feeling,” Shinwoo unlocked his door, “That when we open this door, something’s gonna ruin my great mood.” He pushed the door open cautiously. There, in the living room, stood the puppy in a mess of chewed up pillows. There where feathers everywhere, most of them lead to pillows with holes in them. Some had even stuck to the puppy.
“Sandeul!” Shinwoo screamed.
“Oh .” Sandeul peeked at the room from behind us.
“You didn’t get the dog any chew toys, did you?” I asked.
“I didn’t have the time.”
“You’re dead.” Shinwoo growled.
“I think… I’m gonna go get some stuff for him to chew on.” Before Shinwoo could stop him, Sandeul dashed down the hallway and into the elevator.
“You’re a handful, aren’t you?” I picked feathers out of the puppy’s fur. It had been a few days, and no one had decided on a name. I guess we’d put it off for another few hours, since we had to clean up.
“I’ll get the feathers,” I sighed and crawled on the floor, making piles with the white pillow feathers.
“I guess I’ll get the pillows,” Shinwoo picked up bits and pieces of the decimated pillows. Good thing there’s a few pillows left… Though they have a few small holes…  Any pillows that had small or no holes were put back on the couch, and torn pieces were put in a pile by the feathers. Maybe I can make new pillows. I picked up a pillow. Turning around, I threw the pillow at Shinwoo.
“Hey!” He blushed; I had hit him in the .
“It was the dog,” I shrugged and continued cleaning, trying not to burst out laughing. As I reached for a random feather on the table, I got hit in the too.
“It was the dog,” Shinwoo grinned. I grabbed a pillow and smacked him in the stomach; feathers flew everywhere. He grabbed a different pillow and we fought each other, not caring that we were making a bigger mess.
“Take that!” My hit was blocked and he pushed me back lightly. I grabbed a handful of feathers and threw them at him, then smacked him with the almost empty pillowcase. I backed up as he came towards me with two pillows, when I tripped over the puppy, an innocent bystander. Shinwoo fell with me, and instead of falling to my side, he fell right on top of me.
“Well, this is awkward,” His eyes were wide; our faces were only inches apart. We laid there for a few minutes, until the front door opened.
“Uh, guys,” Sandeul and Karen had came through the door, covering their eyes, “Is there somewhere else you guys can go to for this?” I pushed Shinwoo off of me and stood up.
“I hope you still have energy,” I patted Sandeul’s back, “’Cause this mess is your problem now.” I grabbed the dog supplies out of his hands. “Oh, and you might want to go out to get some new pillows. These are a little… Unstuffed.”

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel really terrible for my shortness in chapters. And this chapter... Seemed kinda awkwardly written to me. I guess my thoughts are better in my head than in writing.

I'm gonna try to keep myself on a writing schedule for this, since I don't update a lot. And trust me, it makes me feel terrible.
Keep commenting guys! It really brightens my day :]

 

Ps. If you have an idea for a name for that dang puppy, write it below. I'm still not sure what to name him. Actually, I was thinking about naming it Pucca, but I thought I'd let someone else pick a name for it. Of course, if I don't get anything, it's gonna be Pucca. Just cause that show is the shiz and Pucca is so adorable. :D