Like a Star

Lucky

 

On a day that I wore nice clothes

I met you, I was lucky

It’s because I did good in the past

 

Baekhyun’s P.O.V

I can’t believe the person who has been on my mind all weekend is standing right in front of me. There’s no way I could mistake those eyes. Those orbit, hazel-brown eyes. She looked different from the first time I saw her. Her hair effortlessly tied into a messy bun. She was dressed in a simple loose tank top that was tucked in her denim cutoff shorts and then layered with cardigan. Lastly, she paired her outfit with a simple low top Keds. Simple. But that simplicity is what attracted me. Don’t get me wrong. She looked pretty in that dress and heels with make up to further define her features. But looking so relaxed and simple like this makes her even more beautiful. It’s the total opposite. But, I like her more like this. Just like the first time, I was drawn to her. It’s so inviting….. I don’t know how to explain it in words. I was rooted to the ground with my eyes widening a bit in amazement. I hope I’m not creeping her out…..

In that short moment, I thank the heavens for making me agree to come with Chanyeol.

“Hey! You’re the taxi guy!” She called out, showing her eye smile that I don’t think I can ever forget.

She’s like a star.

“Yeah… It was me...” I said as I rubbed my neck in embarrassment.

“You guys know each other?” In Young asked, surprised.

“Woah, never saw the day where Baekhyun knows a girl apart from In Young and his family members coming.”

He just had to ruin the moment. He just had to. I slightly pinched his thighs, hoping that he’d get my message to stop embarrassing me.

“OW! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!”

I rolled my eyes in annoyance at the boy who is forever exaggerating things.

“Oh shut up Channie. Don’t make me regret coming here…” She jokingly threatened.

“And I never thought the day would come where I meet someone who finds Chanyeol annoying too.” I decided to initiate a conversation. “I’m Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun.” I slowly extended my hands to her.

“You don’t know how glad I am to find someone who finds him annoying too.” She chuckled as she returned my handshake. “Yuri, Kim Yuri.”

The brief contact we exchanged was enough to make my heart thump wildly. I could feel my heartbeat quickening as her laughter resonated. Like a sinful melody, I thought.

“What is this? Ganging up on Chanyeol day? Geez, I’m the luckiest guy on earth to be granted such great friends...” Chanyeol huffed in annoyance as he rolled his eyes.

 

Yuri’s P.O.V

“Is he normal?” I asked eyes not leaving the road.

“Shut up and drive, Yuri,” In Young said.

“Hey! I agreed to this, you’re not supposed to be mean to me.”

She mumbled something incoherent with a scowl on her face.

We soon reached the café, we could have just took a bus but the ‘Royal Highness’ wanted to ride in comfort. I had to roll my eyes to that.

“We could have just rode the bus…..” I said as we got off the car.

“Nah uh, it’s too hot.”

“There’s a thing called air-con in the bus.”

“There is one too in the car so stop arguing and get in there already!!!”

There’s no arguing when it comes to the Royal Highness so I left it as it is and proceeded to the café. It’s not exactly hard to spot Chanyeol especially when he’s already smiling so widely (as usual) waving his hands towards where we were.

Then I saw the guy sitting next to him and that’s where I stopped my tracks.

He’s Chanyeol’s friend?! Oh. My. God. The guy who has been on my mind all week. Fate must have really loved me. Okay, calm down Yuri. Keep a cool front. You don’t want to be creepy in front of him. Damn it if I had known, I would have dressed better!

““Hey! You’re the taxi guy!”

___________________________________________________________________________

Just a filler chap! I know it's really boring but like I mentioned, this is only a short fanfic, I'm not planning to

prolong it or anything. So I'm gonna skip a lot of details and just potray the main events.