Getting closer..

Lucky

 

“I can’t believe we are having this talk…… AGAIN!” Yuri sighed dramatically as she plops lifelessly on her bed.

It was a lovely day for Yuri. She didn’t have to make any deliveries nor does she has any pending orders that needs to be attended too. A perfect day for her to just lie down on her bed, listen to soothing music and just, rest. Or so she thought.

Everything was perfect until In Young came (uninvited) into her room. She was on the verge of exploding had it not been the fact that In Young was the most annoying best friend she loves so much.

“Oh come on Yuri. I promise this will be the last…..I promise,” She pleaded with her big doe eyes that I always have problem resisting. “Besides, it’s just Channie’s friend, Yuri. What could go wrong?”

Yuri stared at In Young blankly.

In Young slightly arched her brows, “What?”

“Dude, we’re talking about Chanyeol here. The weirdest guy in the world, PARK CHANYEOL.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment cause that’s what I love about him…” In Young grinned.

Yuri, in return, groaned.

“In Young’s right sweetie, there’s no harm in it.” Her mom casually spoke as she leaned on the doorway.

“I really don’t understand how you guys are NEVER tired, arranging me for blind dates. I just wanna rest today.” Yuri laid back down on her bed and covered herself with the blankets.

“Okay, we’ll make a deal. How about you come with me to the blind date and I’ll let you choose what you want to wear this time round.”

Yuri spared a moment and thought about it. She was already imagining herself walking down the streets, taking in all the rays shining down on her, the breeze of fresh air that will lightly caress her body…. Sounds really convincing….

Yuri slightly brought the covers down to her nose.

“No heels?”

 

“No.”

 

“No dresses?”

 

“Nuh uh.”

 

“No make-up?”

 

“Not even a speck of it.”

 

“No rich- spoilt jerks?”

 

A bubble of laughter escaped In Young’s lips.

 

“Nope.” She replied, popping the ‘P’.

 

“This is the last time I’m giving in to you,” Yuri sighed in defeat.

“ASSA!” In Young instantly lit up, jumping on her bed.

 

Meanwhile…..

 

“Never, in a million years.” A boy casually said as he walks into his kitchen. Opening the refrigerator and scans it. “Damn, I thought I had an apple left.”

“Oh come on bro! In Young’s gonna kill me if I don’t bring someone. You’re my best friend, do me a little favour….. pleasssseeeeeeee.”

“I’d be more than glad if she really does,” the boy said.

The tall boy feigned hurt as he clutches his chest, “How could you do this to me. Your longtime friend.”

“I don’t understand how In Young stands you….”

“She loves me.. Just like you do and that is why you’re coming with me.”

“Seriously, Chanyeol. What would I get out of this?”

“I’ll name you my most amazing, loyal, kind, handsome friend I ever had.” Chanyeol grins widely.

“Damn you.”

“Just treat it as a hang-out session with me, In Young and her friend. Just a casual hang-out. Don’t think of it as a blind date. How bout that?”

“……..”

Chanyeol looked at his friend with puppy eyes knowing that it’s his friend’s weakness.

No reactions from his friend, so he moved on to plan B. 

He slightly pouted....... Maybe not slightly. 

 

“Fine.”

“HEEEYAAAA! THANK YOU THANK YOU YOU'RE THE BEST! Now go up and change, just be casual.” Chanyeol said as he pushes his friend to the latter’s room.

 

“Oh and by the way, I may or may not have ate your apple while waiting for you to shower a while ago.”  

“PARK CHANYEOL!!!!”

A chorus of laughter filled the house.

 

 

Let’s just say that it will be an interesting day. The four friends probably might not know just maybe….fate might be on their side today. Just... Maybe…