Chapter 4 (Minho's POV)

The Librarian's Story

This is a short chapter!

Sorry I can't write more....

 

 

=========================================

   

 

 

 

"Here's the Geography section. Make sure all the books are arranged neatly according to their labels."

 

Krystal nodded and we got on with the tour. Today is her first day at work. She's been excited since this morning. She even got up at 4 o'clock just to get ready. This action disturbed me as she keeps giggling and jumping and having this big grin on her face. I can't help but woke up as she's been so loud. I mean work doesn't start until 9 a.m. Why would she want to get up that early?

 

 

Her legs are getting better so mom let her start today. I've been trying to execute my plan ever since I moved into my room again but somehow my actions are always failed by my mom. It's as if she knows all about my plan. I rarely get to see Krystal as it is because mom is always sending me on silly errands. And when I do see her, I am too tired to make her cry and weep.

 

 

One time, I was just about to make her cry. I found out that she is afraid of cucumbers. It grosses her out. That's silly! Who is afraid of such measly thing?! So, I make her a peanut butter and cucumber sandwich. I slipped 5 slices of cucumber into it but I was careful not to let it show.

 

 

As I was about to serve her this, mom asked me to go to the market and buy some sesame oil. I agreed but said to her that I want to give the sandwich to Krystal first. But she stopped me from doing just that. She said that Krystal just had her lunch and she can't eat too much because of her condition. Then, she took the plate from my hand and threw me out of the house. But with some money of course.

 

 

I grunted as she close the door hard. My plan was foiled again by my mom. I went to the market that day with a grim expression on my face, all the while creating a new plan to get back at Krystal. Mom is getting too fond of her. She treats  her like her own daughter.

 

 

So, mom didn't say anything but smiled when she saw her rise early in the morning. She said her enthusiasm is much to be appreciated and that I should take her as an example. i didn't respond to this. I know how much mom loves her. I decided I need to change my plan a bit. If mom wants to stop me from making her leave, than maybe I should let mom see her flaws. That way, she would feel like Krystal is a bad girl and would throw her out of the house right away.

 

 

This whole morning, I've been looking at her really closely. I scrutinized her every activity but to my disappointment, I found nothing. Nothing that makes her imperfect. From her head to her toe, everything is perfect. She is always nice and friendly. Even if I was saying something rude or horrible she wouldn't scowl. Instead she smiles. She smiles at everyone she sees. Her beautiful smile. The smile that could make anyone's heart melts at the sight of it. Another reason why I hate her. She is just too perfect.

 

 

The tour is almost finished. It is almost time for us employees to gather around and start the introduction. We always do this shelver we have someone new. The last person was me. There's only 7 people working here at mom's library. Donghae-hyung, Key, Amber, Luna, Jonghyun-hyung and Sunye-noona. With Krystal, we make eight.

 

 

Out of all of them, the most peculiar one is Key. He always dress to impress and he really hates dust, which we have a lot of. I really do think he is only here for Amber. She is a foreign exchange student from the states and currently majoring in Arts. She loves books. She applied here because of this. I concluded that Key is only here because of her.

 

 

We are now sitting in a circle at the reading corner. it is now 8:30 o'clock and the library isn't open for another half an hour. Mom decided that it'd be better to start early since all of us is already here. Time is precious. That's her motto.

 

 

"This is our newest addition to the family. I hope you all will treat her just like your own sister. After all, we are one big happy family. Oohh, I'm running late." She was originally planning to stay longer but she's a busy woman. After saying that, she wished Krystal the best and left the room. Now, there's only Krystal and the rest of us. I can tell that she's nervous as she keeps fidgeting and biting her lips.

 

   

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Krystal. I'm 18, I think." She started with a smile. Then, Jonghyun-hyung raised his hand.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" That question earned him a smack at the back of his head from Luna. He was always known as a playboy until he met Luna.

"Yah! What are you talking about?"

"Hehe, I'm just playing hon. You know I love you."

"Um, no. I'm still single."She answered sheepishly. Silly Krystal. She didn't have to answer the question. The room was filled with utter silence. She's getting more and more nervous as sweat tricles down her unblemished forehead. It seems that no one wants to start first. I can't help but feeling pity for this girl. She seems so helpless without mom around so I did what I didn't want to do.

I started first.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Minho an I'm 19. I'm a high school graduate waiting for an offer to go to college." As soon as I finished, Donghae and the others followed my footsteps. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Donghae and I'm in my final year at Dongguk University."

"I'm Sunye and I go to the same uni as Donghae."

"I'm Key and I'm majoring in fashion."

"Jonghyun here!"

"Luna-imnida."

"Hi, I'm Amber. Nice to meet you." Amber greeted her in English.

"Nice to meet you too." Krystal replied in the same language. Everyone was shocked as she spoke with no korean accent at all.

"Your English is perfect. Did you live in a foreign country?"mAmber questioned her in her native language. 

"I don't know. i lost my memory so i can't remember anything about my past," she replied again with no difficulty. Everyone is in a complete stupor at this girl. Then, Key started clapping and the others followed suit.

"Welcome to our family, Krystal!" Sunye-noona welcomed her.

 

Right then, I realized that my plan is going to be that uch harder to be executed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================

 

Sorry if there's any typo..

I wrote this in a hurry!

---------------------

========

++++++

To my lovely lovely new subscribers....

 

chinkyasian

mushybaboo

Krystalized

maknaelove

TheShineengBoyfriend

Diary12

OnceUponATaem

nonetheless

Nicoleicole

fatmaxine

KIMGAIN

 

 

Thank you thank you thank you for subscribing and I hope you guys enjoy what I write though it's sometimes boring...

And I'm so happy to have one of the best writer in AFF subscribed to my fic!!

I'm happy to have you guys subscribing to my fics too!!

I love you guys!!

Please give my recent fic a lot of love!!!