Chapter 16 (Author's POV)

The Librarian's Story

Bet you were freaked when you saw this in your story updates notification didn't it? XD

Anyways enjoy! 

 

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

 

 

 

 

It has been 2 days since Krystal was taken away from him. Minho was a mess. He wasn’t eating or sleeping well. All he could think about was the day Krystal was taken away from him. Tears constantly streamed down his face. All the laughter and happiness in him was gone when Krystal left.

In short, he was never the same person again.

His mother who was more than worried could only think of one person to help her son.

 

 

~**~**~**~**~

 

 

Yoona waited for him for 10 minutes. He was late but she was sure he would come. His mother assured her that. Not long after, he saw familiar figure coming towards her. She waved making sure he saw her. Minho did and took a seat in front of her.

The first thing that crossed her mind was; his mother was right. The man in front of her was not the man that she once knew. Nothing felt the same. She never saw Minho in this state before and it shocked her to no ends.

Awkward silence filled the air for the longest of time. Clearing , she felt she should be the one starting the conversation.

 

“So, how are you these days?”

“Good.”

“You know, you’re never good at lying.”

“Huh?”

“Come on Minho, anyone who sees you right now can see that you’re far from being good. Why won’t you tell me what’s wrong?”

The truth is Yoona already knew what was bothering him. His mother filled her in about what happened two days ago. But she wanted to hear it from him in person. Lucky for her, he told her everything.

“So, what are you going to do now?”

“I don’t know.”

“You’re not going to do anything?”

“Certainly not. I will not let someone I love fall out of my grasp again.”

“Again?”

There was silence before Minho took a deep breath and talked again.

“Look, I’ve liked you for the longest of time. You know, more than a friend. Those feelings haven’t changed up until Krystal arrived. Maybe if I were not stupid a few years ago and just confess before you went to the States, all of this would not have happened.”

Yoona was dumbfounded.

“And the thing is, I don’t want the same mistake to happen again. I need to stop letting the people I love run away from me.”

“I see…” Yoona replied. She knew he was going to say that. A few days ago, she would have felt heartbroken and devastated but now, she only feels a little bit of that.

Can’t believe I have Changmin to thank for this. And she smiled unknowingly.

“So, do you have any plan whatsoever to stop the wedding?”

“Plan?”

“Yes, well, you must have a plan if you don’t want your beloved to go, right?”

“I’ll figure something out. How about you? Have you finished packing to go back?”

“Everything’s still in process but there’s nothing to worry about.”

“Is it ok that you’re going to go home alone?”

“Minho, I came here on my own, right? So, of course there’ll be no trouble going home alone.”

“Oh, right.”

“But I’m not going home alone.” Once again, a smile crept upon her face.

 

 

~**~**~**~**~

 

 

Later that night, he stared at the ceiling thinking of a way to solve his current biggest problem. Krystal is getting married in less than a few days and he needs to find a solution that will make everyone happy. He thought long and hard, going through all the possible ideas he could think of to stop the wedding from happening. Finally, he decided he would need some help.

He quickly get up from his bed and reached for his phone. Scanning through his contact list, he finally found the number he wanted. 

"Hello? I need your help..."

 

 

 

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

 

Well, this chapter was short.

I know I didn't do much justice after a very long hiatus.

The truth is my ultimate OTP has changed and now my ultimate focus is on them.

I don;t want to leave this story hanging like this and I'll do my best to update.

This was supposed to be longer but I stopped halfway and well, so were my ideas.

Sadly to say though, this chapter would be the second last chapter.

I will do my best to do this fic justice and give it a great ending.

The fic is at it's end and I want to thank you guys for keep on waiting even though I am such a lazy person :)

My subscribers are the best :D

 

P/s: I would do some calls for the new subscribers like I always do in the previous chapters but there's too much of you. But still, thank you for subscribing to this fic :)

 

 

 

***I edited this to fit my latest idea of the ending. Don't worry, I will not abandon this story. I'm currently typing from my campus' computer lab and in a hurry cuz i'm not supposed to be doing so. Forgive all the mistakes please and I'll be writing the ending as soon as everything clears up :)